asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
As someone who's not particularly into femdom, I can attest that the male player character isn't shoehorned into a cowardly or meek disposition. The dom path is presented in such a way that he reads as a man making the best of a tough situation, with an adequate take and give for him meeting the expectations of his benefactors. It's actually pretty nuanced, in a way that most games don't go into it.
Speaking as someone who is 100% into femdom, to the point that dom paths usually bore me, I must say I agree with you there. The MC in this path (especially if you play him as 'good' as opposed to 'evil' -- I believe this distinction will become more important as time goes by, although so far it doesn't have that much impact) is indeed playing the game the way a dominant woman would in a very male-dominated society: carefully, hedging his bets, and knowing that a false movement or decision could cost him dearly. In this particular game, it is actually quite engaging, and makes you wonder how different things will turn out for him, or for the world.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
No worries, no game is for everyone :) It is a femdom based world, so the dom path is a lot about building up power slowly and avoiding the traps and pitfalls by making cunning choices around you to turn the tables long-term so to speak. It's only on Version 0.2, so each main track is about I would say roughly 1 hour and 40 mins to 2 hours or so, and about 1150 renders and about 42,000 words so far for the game.
there is people who don't get it after the sex scene with the guard girl she literaly tell the player theres so many clues that the mc will be able to turn the tides if he do a good job and still people think this will be a 100% femdom game ? you even said with tess

also Tess will be romanceable ? she is cute and hot

GAZUMU

Oct 16, 2017
Quite like the story and dialogue, really fun VN. And I'm a big fan of the dom/evil path, hoping you don't do me dirty in the future dev eh

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Femdom writers usually only think in femdom terms and so the reactions are always from a subs point of view even in games where the sub path is optional,
after playing this game two times. as a pure masochist i am, i disagree with you. this game is totally "from a dom point of view. i mean if ur a dom you will have fun playing this" it's funny how the game trying to tell you don't be a brainless sub pig and most of females in this game is brain damaged or semi-retarded in terms of sub/dom relationship. seriously how can you get off as a sub watching a confused teen aged girl kill some one because she felt bored with them? then i still have hopes on the mysterious girl and mc's sister. and i liked the lawyer lady so mush, at least she seems more level-headed than mc at this point.

Reactions: AlphaBit

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
after playing this game two times. as a pure masochist i am, i disagree with you. this game is totally "from a dom point of view. i mean if ur a dom you will have fun playing this" it's funny how the game trying to tell you don't be a brainless sub pig and most of females in this game is brain damaged or semi-retarded in terms of sub/dom relationship. seriously how can you get off as a sub watching a confused teen aged girl kill some one because she felt bored with them? then i still have hopes on the mysterious girl and mc's sister. and i liked the lawyer lady so mush, at least she seems more level-headed than mc at this point.
I don't think you are supposed to get off to that scene, and I really don't think you understand the world the game is set in, this is a dystopian world, and the people with money/power get to be as ruthless as they want, some characters are obviously psychopaths, and sociopaths, so their way of doing things makes sense, not everything in the story is supposed to be sexual.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
and I really don't think you understand the world the game is set in, not everything in the story is supposed to be sexual.
true idon't understand how this game's world works but i know that everything is supposed to be sexual in my playtrough. after all in-depth, we know that mc's main mission is to be a smart-arze sub or a brainless pet as a failure bad end, and most of scenes is sexual related in a way or other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
true idon't understand how this game's world works but i know that everything is supposed to be sexual in my playtrough. after all in-depth, we know that mc's main mission is to be a smart-arze sub or a brainless pet as a failure bad end, and most of scenes is sexual related in a way or other.
I'll disagree there, the game has an actual story, and if you would play for something more than the sex scenes you would understand it, otherwise I don't know what to tell you.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there any new content than 2d because I didn't find any difference between the two, both are ending at the same place.

Reactions: vgyew

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
girl breaking the neck of the male as an execution punishment was kinda ridicules, but I guess we can blame the movies, it is just a little twist, right :p no power at all is needed :eek:

considering all the images in this game it was a bit of a disappointment see the fuck scene animation, expected better :(

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
girl breaking the neck of the male as an execution punishment was kinda ridicules, but I guess we can blame the movies, it is just a little twist, right :p no power at all is needed :eek:

considering all the images in this game it was a bit of a disappointment see the fuck scene animation, expected better :(
i liked the history cuz like novel about turning the tide,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then the game is just about to start MC will have a Harem soon its obvious he can recruit the guard soon to be his bitch and them many more, but he need to prove his worth first

think about it being a sub is optional thats the Fendom patch

the patch is the one people will play the most is the DOM patch, obvious you need to pretend and endure some times but one day you will teach those bitchs who is in charge

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
In this game, are the Dom/Sub relationships consensual, or forced?
Basically forced. The world is built in such a way that people with power can get whatever they want. Consensual relationships are, I assume, possible, but not frequent.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes