asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
They are generally royalty/copyright free music so go ahead and have fun! I only have about 2-3 I actually mixed and made different (it might say GG in playfile or Karlsson's Gambit) but go ahead with those too! I'm not sure about the music issue, I can open them on my computer just fine. :(
Thanks again! Since the music is copyright-free, if I manage to do something interesting with it I'll post it here. I don't understand the music issue either -- the files continue to be unplayable when I copy them directly from the game folder. I circumvented this by letting the song play within the game (twice, during the initial scene with Alexander and at the end of Chap. 2 with Elena) and recapturing it with Audacity, which is not ideal because it implies resampling, but the result seems OK so far.

someremove

May 6, 2020
TessSadist weird question but will I be disappointed if I go into this game with the mindset that at some point the MC will be able to dominate Juliette?

Also, any thoughts on creating a gallery/scene replay mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist weird question but will I be disappointed if I go into this game with the mindset that at some point the MC will be able to dominate Juliette?

Also, any thoughts on creating a gallery/scene replay mode?
I can't spoil everything, but if you pay attention carefully to what she says, it may be that she likes a very strong man that can stand up to her...

I haven't tried this quite yet, but OscarSix awesomely helped I think with the gallery in a mod, I am going to try it too!

Mod link for 0.2bb

Installation:

• PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Karlsson's Gambit-0.2" folder.
  • MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Karlsson's Gambit" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then \Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Mod link (0.2 Final, this version of 0.2 coming later this week on here too)

someremove

May 6, 2020
I can't spoil everything, but if you pay attention carefully to what she says, it may be that she likes a very strong man that can stand up to her...

I haven't tried this quite yet, but OscarSix awesomely helped I think with the gallery in a mod, I am going to try it too!

Mod link for 0.2bb

Installation:

• PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Karlsson's Gambit-0.2" folder.
  • MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Karlsson's Gambit" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then \Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Mod link (0.2 Final, this version of 0.2 coming later this week on here too)
That's all the info I needed, thanks for the reply! Looking forward to more updates!

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Will the game have ntr if so can it be avoidable and what about incest cause you said there will be possible to have a harem and most people in the story are related by blood will you do paths to go around the patreon tos oh and i can't wait till the next update and i can't stop playing your vn it so good on all paths.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Just from the preview pics i can see there is way too much femdom for my tastes, shame it looked like an interesting game.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
You can be evil dom and good dom or evil sub, good sub if want
A 1.2gb game with 4 different routes, either they are not really different(just a few words changed but still the same femdom plot) or the game has very little content.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
A 1.2gb game with 4 different routes, either they are not really different(just a few words changed but still the same femdom plot) or the game has very little content.
this version is only the second release so a cause there won't be much content yet there still much more of the story to go.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just from the preview pics i can see there is way too much femdom for my tastes, shame it looked like an interesting game.
No worries, no game is for everyone :) It is a femdom based world, so the dom path is a lot about building up power slowly and avoiding the traps and pitfalls by making cunning choices around you to turn the tables long-term so to speak. It's only on Version 0.2, so each main track is about I would say roughly 1 hour and 40 mins to 2 hours or so, and about 1150 renders and about 42,000 words so far for the game.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
No worries, no game is for everyone :) It is a femdom based world, so the dom path is a lot about building up power slowly and avoiding the traps and pitfalls by making cunning choices around you to turn the tables long-term so to speak. It's only on Version 0.2, so each main track is about I would say roughly 1 hour and 40 mins to 2 hours or so, and about 1150 renders and about 42,000 words so far for the game.
Thanks for the explanation, i dont mind building up power slowly to turn the tables in femdom style games but so far i have never played one that once the tables have turned you are able to be as dominant with them as they were with you, it usually fades out because the dev is a fan of the femdom style so doing the maledom path is never as good.

Reactions: AlphaBit

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You don't need to force yourself to play something you dislike. So if female dom content is not for you, you CAN always just don't play it. I think you would be doing yourself a disservice, though, as this game is much more than just sex dom scenes. There is a potential great story going on, with real choices that are more than just cum inside/outside as in most games and very vivid characters.

If anything, I think you should at least give it a try. Worst case scenario, you just lose a couples of hours. Time way better spent than watching any of the new star wars movies, for example. But hey, to each, their own. If you do try it, come a tell us what you thought.

Reactions: asehpe

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
You don't need to force yourself to play something you dislike. So if female dom content is not for you, you CAN always just don't play it. I think you would be doing yourself a disservice, though, as this game is much more than just sex dom scenes. There is a potential great story going on, with real choices that are more than just cum inside/outside as in most games and very vivid characters.

If anything, I think you should at least give it a try. Worst case scenario, you just lose a couples of hours. Time way better spent than watching any of the new star wars movies, for example. But hey, to each, their own. If you do try it, come a tell us what you thought.
After playing Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.4c] [Porcus] i am not as interested in any game that has a femdom tag anymore, not because it has femdom but because of how stupid the reactions to the femdom from MC are.
Femdom writers usually only think in femdom terms and so the reactions are always from a subs point of view even in games where the sub path is optional, so i will give it a pass as you say i CAN always just don't play it, i only really commented because it looked like a quality game until i noticed how many femdom preview pics there were and was disappointed.

Reactions: AlphaBit

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
After playing Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.4c] [Porcus] i am not as interested in any game that has a femdom tag anymore, not because it has femdom but because of how stupid the reactions to the femdom from MC are.
Femdom writers usually only think in femdom terms and so the reactions are always from a subs point of view even in games where the sub path is optional, so i will give it a pass as you say i CAN always just don't play it, i only really commented because it looked like a quality game until i noticed how many femdom preview pics there were and was disappointed.
i was like you at the beginning i was gonna give it a miss but i'm glad that i didn't the story is great so far and the characters are well written by Tess she did a frantransic job. I can understand that it won't be to everybody liking but i can't stop playing it .

Reactions: asehpe

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I was just suggesting you still give a go purely out of good will.

I fall in love with characters and story more than kinks. I don't have an attachment to either female nor male domination, and can play anygame in those aspects and totally enjoy them in both situations. That is why I thought it is a pity you let it go. In fact, in my current playthough I am doing everything as a dom, not because I want to dominate, it is more for story purposes and I think it will payoff in the future. In this game, dom and sub is not just a sex game, has a lot to do about your future success in more important aspects of life.

I have not played that game you mentioned so I have no idea what that is about. So far I never felt my character was paying the consequences of bad, one sided writing.

I just thought it was a pity not to try it as the game is really good. But of course, you do you. Have a good day.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It is a femdom based world, so the dom path is a lot about building up power slowly and avoiding the traps and pitfalls by making cunning choices around you to turn the tables long-term so to speak.
That's my favorite dynamic in the story so far, and a tricky one to write, and you're doing an excellent job threading that needle.

As someone who's not particularly into femdom, I can attest that the male player character isn't shoehorned into a cowardly or meek disposition. The dom path is presented in such a way that he reads as a man making the best of a tough situation, with an adequate take and give for him meeting the expectations of his benefactors. It's actually pretty nuanced, in a way that most games don't go into it.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes