Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Also, what an amazing job, Tess! The writing is on par with some of the best on here. It's complex enough to invoke heavy thought, but not over the top. Characters look amazing, especially considering the limitations you mentioned due to your hardware. As for story, I was immediately pulled in, to the extent that I really thought about each decision and choice I made. The story remains interesting and there always seems to be an ominous atmosphere that makes me doubly careful about my choices.
If you can maintain this level of quality, I can safely say this may be one of the best games to date that I have played here at F95. Great job!!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've finally got to start playing the new update (will continue it later tonight), but I already see it shapes up to be really good continuation, I'd say even better than the initial chapter. What is - for me - weird though is that this is the 1st femdom game where I don't feel inclined to pursue the femdom content, since my dislike towards the Karlsson's corporation outweigh my desire to submit to the ladies. I guess I have to count it as a good writing though, if an erotic game and the one that focuses on my fetish can create a plot where I'd prefer to go against the dominant female characters (especially Karlssons, not so much Patricia to whom I'd gladly submit [at least based on what I've seen]). It'll be my 1st femdom game where I'll go with 'intelligent' route as my canonical one. Of course, I will try to see where the sub choice would lead me to, but that's for later.

I've also read some posts from here since the last update and there was a talk that the overall sub/dom score is less relevant than MC's actions towards specific character(s). So that makes me wonder, if there is/will be a possibility to be more dominant/equal with some characters and submissive towards others (while taking full control of the organisation preferably :) ).

Last edited:

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
From what I have seen, in femdom path you have to be pathetic and get humiliated, pretty disappointing. Well I guess I'll have to wait for a game in which MC is true alfa, but still enjoy submiting to his mistress.
Tho it's still a nice game.
i can only asssume what you expect of a "proper" sub path. so my guess is you wanna be dominated by the girls without having to throw yourself at their feet like a moron?

I can really sympathy with that. i think a lot of people do. but you have to consider that this not just a linear (femdom only) story being told. its offering multiple paths. how is the game supposed to know you want sub path if you never show any inclination towards it.

thats why my current approach is to play more submissive than i would like, to give the game a chance to identify what i want.
and starting with v3 i will try to act more normal and hopefully the ladies will still act dominant towards me.

from how i understood tess this should be somewhat possible

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
i guess one thing would be to have the MC think for himself when he is lying in bed at night. and there you can choose between. "wow im not sure whats going on but i was quite excited when xx humiliated me like that" or maybe "i have enough of this shit. i need to climb ranks ASAP so they can no longer treat me like that."

that way you dont have to act submissive towards the girls but the game could still know how the player feels

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
From what I have seen, in femdom path you have to be pathetic and get humiliated, pretty disappointing. Well I guess I'll have to wait for a game in which MC is true alfa, but still enjoy submiting to his mistress.
Tho it's still a nice game.
In real life I am also not that submissive and had the problem to be seen as more of an Alpha. One reason obviously that I don't share my sexual preference in public and most women simply did and do not realize the power they could have over me.;)

In the game's world I can still identify with my extreme sub main run, since here every woman is encouraged to be dominant and therefore hit my weak spots over and over. Therefore going along with whatever they wanted felt very natural to me so far. Even in cases where I know they clearly were just testing me, ahm I mean my MC ..., like the start with Elena. No way I would be able to resist the temptation not to worship a woman like her, just to be regarded higher by her. No matter the long term consequences, I am just too slutty for that.:p Especially at the MC's age.

Hmm :unsure:, maybe if they would be too evil and harm others too much I could also resist to some degree, but so far being good seemed to prevent more extreme stuff for others.

Okay one thing I worry about a bit is that my sexual preferrence could result in my MC be seen as too weak and somewhat useless in the end. Hope there will be options to show that being loyal and submissive to the Mistresses is actually also a valuable attribute.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i can only asssume what you expect of a "proper" sub path. so my guess is you wanna be dominated by the girls without having to throw yourself at their feet like a moron?

I can really sympathy with that. i think a lot of people do. but you have to consider that this not just a linear (femdom only) story being told. its offering multiple paths. how is the game supposed to know you want sub path if you never show any inclination towards it.

thats why my current approach is to play more submissive than i would like, to give the game a chance to identify what i want.
and starting with v3 i will try to act more normal and hopefully the ladies will still act dominant towards me.

from how i understood tess this should be somewhat possible
Not to spoil anything, but you later will tend to see a tweaking of points from pure sub/dom to employee level (tied somewhat to sub/dom but not entirely, performance in what you are doing matters at times and for whom) and more specifics to individual characters. Some characters will appreciate a little more backbone and some won't at all.

One very minor example is if you are suffering pain during a shock scene in 0.2, you can crawl towards Patricia. If you try and crawl, Juliette likes that (even though it was useless there) and if not, she didn't. So despite her outward extreme behavior, perhaps she wants a strong MC quite a bit...she even says something about that during her scene with Gary about wishing she had a real man around and you can even glean something from her from comments about her own father possibly.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
In real life I am also not that submissive and had the problem to be seen as more of an Alpha. One reason obviously that I don't share my sexual preference in public and most women simply did and do not realize the power they could have over me.;)

In the game's world I can still identify with my extreme sub main run, since here every woman is encouraged to be dominant and therefore hit my weak spots over and over. Therefore going along with whatever they wanted felt very natural to me so far. Even in cases where I know they clearly where just testing me, ahm I mean my MC ..., like the start with Elena. No way I would be able to resist the temptation not to worship a woman like here, just to be regarded higher by her. No matter the long term consequences, I am just too slutty for that.:p Especially at the MC's age.

Hmm :unsure:, maybe if they would be too evil and harm others too much I could also resist to some degree, but so far being good seemed to prevent more extreme stuff for others.

Okay one thing I worry about a bit is that my sexual preferrence could result in my MC be seen as too weak and somewhat useless in the end. Hope there will be options to show that being loyal and submissive to the Mistresses is actually also a valuable attribute.
Being loyal and submissive might really please say one person and actually create a closer and loving relationship while with another it might make the person treat you even worse. I don't think one behavior fits all so to speak with different types of people. Usefulness can also apply to that character's goals for example meaning that if you are actively helping her with her own goals, that may even outweigh for one person your sexual preference (sub/dom whatever) and you may be treated differently. I just hope I can juggle all this! It's challenging!

MadCaryt

Jun 11, 2020
That's an oxymoron lol
No it’s not XD It’s like sayin that every gay man have to be femine XD Your sex preferences can’t describe who you really are. Like in everyday live I have a dominant personality, but when it comes to sex I enojy some femdom.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
No it’s not XD It’s like sayin that every gay man have to be femine XD Your sex preferences can’t describe who you really are. Like in everyday live I have a dominant personality, but when it comes to sex I enojy some femdom.
That means you put on your dominant hat in public while in reality you're submissive. There's also the reverse, where some people are super dominant in reality but they tone themselves down when socializing.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
That means you put on your dominant hat in public while in reality you're submissive. There's also the reverse, where some people are super dominant in reality but they tone themselves down when socializing.
Being into femdom doesn't make you automatically generally submissive. I am not submissive to men at all, and a woman needs to trigger some sexual reaction from me to be in charge. Both sides are real representations of me and this is probably also true for a lot of other guys with similar mind sets.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Being into femdom doesn't make you automatically generally submissive. I am not submissive to men at all, and a woman needs to trigger some sexual reaction from me to be in charge. Both sides are real representations of me and this is probably also true for a lot of other guys with similar mind sets.
I agree to the extent that sexual orientation never goes out the window, if you are a sub, you are sub only towards the sex you are attracted to. However, acting exactly the OPPOSITE, giving out dominance signals and acting like what incels call "alpha" attitude even with the sex you are attracted to, is not only counter-productive, but it is also a sign that one is deeply ashamed for being who he or she is and tries to overcompensate. It gives off vibes of inauthenticity. What I am saying is this: while it is perfectly ok to have a public persona detached from your submissiveness, it is not however OK, to forcefully display an opposite image, especially not towards the sex you are submissive to in reality.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I agree to the extent that sexual orientation never goes out the window, if you are a sub, you are sub only towards the sex you are attracted to. However, acting exactly the OPPOSITE, giving out dominance signals and acting like what incels call "alpha" attitude even with the sex you are attracted to, is not only counter-productive, but it is also a sign that one is deeply ashamed for being who he or she is and tries to overcompensate. It gives off vibes of inauthenticity. What I am saying is this: while it is perfectly ok to have a public persona detached from your submissiveness, it is not however OK, to forcefully display an opposite image, especially not towards the sex you are submissive to in reality.
Agreed and never said I act the opposite. Would say I generally just act normally towards people in real life. Also, at least in my experience, in real life you are mostly seen as what many would call an Alpha, because of your position and abilities you have. While in contrast, if you have behave like a typical "internet Alpha" in real life, you are then seen simply as a douche bag. ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Don't you think the thread has derailed a bit? Please come back to talk about the game.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi all,

Just try to have a reasonable balance and maybe you can relate some personal things to game parallels, but certainly would always prefer to have more discussion on the game itself. I'm most concerned about new people feeling welcome to just post on the game and maybe even give me some good feedback that can help me do better on the next update. :)

I am releasing soon a 0.2Final, and I'm going to do the main version but based on feedback, I am also doing a full version with a darker textbox as I've learned about contrast sensitivity from a few people and I want everyone to enjoy the game if they can, so I will do that for those that suffer reading the main version. This version will have numerous corrections to dialogue, a few music changes, and other things. After that, done and moving on! Thanks for feedback everyone!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ok, so today I've finished the new update, 2 routes for now: neutral/slightly dominant/good, which is my main one and sub/good (but not too sub) which is not my main, but definitely sexier one. I can now retract the things I wrote about Patricia, as of this moment I can't say I like any character I've met in the game. I don't mean it as a bad thing, I also don't believe they're supposed to be likeable in the first place, so good job with that.

As far as a dom scenes are concerned, if that makes any sense, I think there's no love in their violence (to use a movie quote). The women also seem to me somewhat similar in terms of what makes them tick, of course we are early in the game so maybe I'm jumping to conclusions plus there's still more characters to meet. Also, it seems like Elena, Patricia and I suppose more prefer dominant men, almost like in their hearts they desire (perhaps unconsciously) to be dominated and we are yet to meet someone with whom the MC could get points for acting submissive for a more loving (while not necessarily less violent) femdom/female led relationship. For now though I just want our heroes to get control of the Karlsson's Group and destroy everyone involved in it :)

All in all, great job with the update!

Reactions: TessSadist

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/09: Uploaded Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Karlsson's Gambit!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
Download: -

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes