asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Are you sure? See that plenty of times elsewhere. Have to say though that I hardly know anybody in real life who would unironically use the term Alpha for himself. From my point of view it seems to be mainly an internet phenomenon, where being "Alpha" only requires you to act in a certain way.
True. I don't think that stereotypes like "Alpha" or "Beta" or "Omega" are more than, at best, situational strategies rather than accurate descriptions of personality types. But I blame not so much the internet as the whole pick-up artist parallel world, outside of which using the terms is indeed rare. Which is why I haven't seen many Alpha guys scared of something... and also because even when someone identifies as Alpha it's often difficult to tell "afraid of something" from just "preferring the opposite of that thing."

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Reactions: asehpe

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Potentially all the sisters for sure, but maybe not all the side characters. For example, I am probably relegating Junko (Dominique's maid) more for doms given her backstory and narrative planned for her.
Katherine / Kitty isnt a karlsson right?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't know this was your game, Tess I only noticed it in the latest updates and despite some of the tags I gave it a download and I must say I'm glad I did, enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Good looking game some really nice models and so far an interesting story with plenty of options given which is a huge plus. Sometimes having more than the one MC can get confusing or doesn't fit in with the game but I thought this was perfect really good job so far. (y)

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't know this was your game, Tess I only noticed it in the latest updates and despite some of the tags I gave it a download and I must say I'm glad I did, enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Good looking game some really nice models and so far an interesting story with plenty of options given which is a huge plus. Sometimes having more than the one MC can get confusing or doesn't fit in with the game but I thought this was perfect really good job so far. (y)
Thank you, coming from you in particular, that means a lot! I know you really know your stuff! There is a dom path for you if you want to avoid the femdom a lot :) See you on the other threads out there like Being a DIK and others! :)

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Love this game, good and made with passion and love, you can feel it. Did not play sub route, its not my cup of tea, dom route is best :p (dom irl, and like maledom & female on female domination) Very beatifull renders and girls, especially guard Sam.

Reactions: TessSadist

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
K6 is the top rank you can get to start Version 0.3, a dom player would really be aiming to get higher and higher ranked over time. A sub a little more extreme would want to be lower and lower, and a softer sub would probably want to try and stay a little near the middle and steer towards specific characters as well.
Is your rank directly related to domination ?
Can't you get a higher rank with a more "neutral" route ?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is your rank directly related to domination ?
Can't you get a higher rank with a more "neutral" route ?
Yes, being non-submissive in general can do that although dom might be faster in some ways if you get what I mean?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Would really love to have a kitty route, but if it doesnt Im fine with it either.
Kitty is a personal favorite of mine (I just like how she looks to be honest and not sure if men see her like I do - probably can guess that with very first image of opening screen when you open the game), but given her backstory and personality, she may be more tailored to subs but I'm honestly not sure yet!

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Kitty is a personal favorite of mine (I just like how she looks to be honest and not sure if men see her like I do - probably can guess that with very first image of opening screen when you open the game), but given her backstory and personality, she may be more tailored to subs but I'm honestly not sure yet!
She is my FAVOURITEee right now, but there isnt a sig for her, would love to put her on my sig. Yes i would love her to be in for the sub route ! :love::love::love:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm really enjoying the game so far! There are so many moving pieces and players on the board, that normally I might be a little worried about the game setting up more than it can handle, but so far things have been progressing absolutely smoothly, the game feels focused and is constantly moving forward, and both from the dev's comments and from the game itself I get the feeling that there's already a pretty good plan, so I'm not at all worried, just highly intrigued to see what'll happen next!

The choices in this game are great. I'm of the opinion that if you're making a visual novel, choices are pretty much your actual form of gameplay, and making these decisions is usually the most exciting part for me while playing these games. And here, the frequency and amount of choices, and the feeling that most of them matter in varying ways we still only partially understand makes this whole experience very engaging. We actually have a whole lot to consider as a player. Between managing our sub/dom and good/evil traits, trying to gain favor with specific characters, choosing who to trust, how much information to disclose and to whom, making potentially route altering choices, trying to figure out who we can afford to help and how much, there's a lot of variables to keep in mind, and I'm loving it... And that was not even mentioning the female protagonist choices, or the brother who we still don't know exactly what his part will be in all of this...

In the first version, I was going pretty hard on the sub route most likely because I've been conditioned to always jump at the most submissive options available in desperate hope to get some femdom in a game. But now that I've relaxed a bit and feel reassured I'm not going to have to try too hard to get dominated by the women in the game, I'm actually finding it more fun to try and resist a little, to try and figure out how to play this very intriguing and dangerous game, maybe to try and show enough backbone to help someone along the way... I'm still pretty submissive and obedient and got the K4 ranking, and I still plan on trying out the really extreme submissive options even if I won't get them the first playthrough, but for now I've realized I should respect the girls in this game and their manipulations and dominant nature enough to actually give them a shot at breaking me, instead of just trying to break myself in advance before they can even have a go at me... So my general attitude now is more of trying to steel myself for hardships and stick to my moral guns as much as I can while also trying to be intelligent about things and figure out as much as I can, but still, being mostly honest about my principles and trying to help those around me if I can...

I really like all the different characters, and how the sisters and Elena and the rest each have their own personalities, ambitions and agendas. I like for example Dominique and the position she's in, where she does actually have a conscience and some good intentions, but has to basically walk a tight rope between not being able to show too much leniency and not wanting to be needlessly cruel. But then, I also like Juliette, who seems probably the most sadistic so far, the one who actually just enjoys dominating and torturing people for its own sake... I'm dreading and eagerly anticipating meeting her in person...

Also, special shout out to Kitty. I don't know how big she'll be in the story, but I already love her. Just that tiny moment of her thinking "too easy" when our brother was looking at her boobs got me excited - I may have mentioned this before, but the idea of a woman manipulating a man and him falling for her seduction without realizing the malicious intent behind it always gets me going, so just little moments like that are enough to fire me up. And then when we get to meet her, I love her cute but merciless personality, her almost childlike glee of "yay, I get to play with the cute man-toy!" Her personality and enthusiasm when it comes to torturing the MC are intoxicating, would not mind seeing more of her...

So yeah, really love the game, and looking forward to seeing more of the story, what routes there are, down which one my choices so far will throw me and getting to finally meet some of the sisters face to face. Keep up the good work, this is shaping up to be a really interesting and fun game!

Vikramkk

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 631467

Overview:
You play as a male protagonist who has recently been - in his mind unfairly - arrested and sentenced to five years in prison. While in prison, he is approached by a mysterious woman who offers him an opportunity to work under a special "inmate rehabilitation" program with one of the richest companies in the world, The Karlsson Group. This program will allow him to get out of his sentence in only six months instead of five long years...if he can survive and thrive. Little does he know that he will be exposed to a far more dangerous and strange situation than he anticipated, as he will be exposed to a world of conflict, ambition, cruelty, passion, and of course sex.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-05
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer: Grym Gudinna Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.2bb
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* ANDROID*

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Fan Sigs -
Dark Textbox

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 631564 View attachment 715745 View attachment 715747 View attachment 715748 View attachment 641709 View attachment 631545 View attachment 715744 View attachment 631509 View attachment 715750 View attachment 631516 View attachment 631538 View attachment 715751 View attachment 715746 View attachment 631549 View attachment 715752 View attachment 631584 View attachment 631524 View attachment 715749
Thanks for the tag..... Tess

MadCaryt

Jun 11, 2020
From what I have seen, in femdom path you have to be pathetic and get humiliated, pretty disappointing. Well I guess I'll have to wait for a game in which MC is true alfa, but still enjoy submiting to his mistress.
Tho it's still a nice game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes