Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
will we still get to see Pat once we leave prison? shes my fav. atm. so i would quite miss her.
btw you have a very good hand for picking soundtracks. love the last one thats playing when Pat is abusing us in the cell at the beginning of part 2. it starts kinda boring but once the piano kicks in it has this wonderful dark vibe to it. its perfect <3

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
will we still get to see Pat once we leave prison? shes my fav. atm. so i would quite miss her.
btw you have a very good hand for picking soundtracks. love the last one thats playing when Pat is abusing us in the cell at the beginning of part 2. it starts kinda boring but once the piano kicks in it has this wonderful dark vibe to it. its perfect <3
Say truth. U like that kick from latest version ??
(Just curious). Hehe.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
TessSadist I have a problem. I'm a slut that wants to do a lot of the softer stuff, like I'm all for wanting to have them sit on my face, worship them, etc. so how can I keep caving into my desires and be sub, without falling into the extreme sub path? (like, my sub score is already like 10 or something...)

Its a hard knocked life when you want to be smothered by ass and face sitting, but you don't wanna have your testicles used in a field goal attempt
There seem to be many planned endings, I'm going to guess that there will be some paths along which the number of testicle-based touchdowns will be small when compared to face-cushion smörgåsbord. The interesting part, however, may be understanding how to get them. (The current walkthrough already includes the new version, it may answer your questions.)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There seem to be many planned endings, I'm going to guess that there will be some paths along which the number of testicle-based touchdowns will be small when compared to face-cushion smörgåsbord. The interesting part, however, may be understanding how to get them. (The current walkthrough already includes the new version, it may answer your questions.)
actually its the new walkthrough that got me worried, since I tallied up my points. I just know Tess mentioned that things get really extreme for extreme subs, so I'm trying to not dip too far. I think I want to keep my level in the game between k3-k7

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
If you really want to see all of that laid out for you, check out the Walkthrough. I made the points and variables per choice very clear. Also what they lead to at this point in the game. This game is not so much like other sub/Dom femdom games. There isn't a true neutral path per say. The way something like ED has. This game has many variables and we only really know what some of them truly mean at this point. My suggestion would be pick a path. Or you will probably end up with a bunch of slave points and become a sub.
My preference has always been to do at least one first playthrough in which you simply play as yourself, without the help of any walkthrough -- just pick the choices that you would prefer if you were the MC. It is interesting to see what ending the author thinks someone like you should end up getting; besides, it's more immersive this way. I then also do a couple of playthroughs in which I pick a few different options, still within the range of what I would call my "generalized personality." After that, if I feel the game is sufficiently interesting (and Karlsson's Gambit certainly feels that way), then I do try to get "all the endings," though at this point it becomes more of an academic exercise -- I just want to see what else the author thought about.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
My preference has always been to do at least one first playthrough in which you simply play as yourself, without the help of any walkthrough -- just pick the choices that you would prefer if you were the MC. It is interesting to see what ending the author thinks someone like you should end up getting; besides, it's more immersive this way. I then also do a couple of playthroughs in which I pick a few different options, still within the range of what I would call my "generalized personality." After that, if I feel the game is sufficiently interesting (and Karlsson's Gambit certainly feels that way), then I do try to get "all the endings," though at this point it becomes more of an academic exercise -- I just want to see what else the author thought about.
I'm the same, I'm playing exactly as I want to, which is how I wound up with a really high submissive score ^_^;;

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
actually its the new walkthrough that got me worried, since I tallied up my points. I just know Tess mentioned that things get really extreme for extreme subs, so I'm trying to not dip too far. I think I want to keep my level in the game between k3-k7
It's probably difficult to keep specific details like a preference for ass worship over CBT in mind when planning a game, even if it has many endings; so you may have to go through both scenes you like and scenes you don't. Still, I imagine worship scenes will tend to cluster around certain paths rather than being evenly spread.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's probably difficult to keep specific details like a preference for ass worship over CBT in mind when planning a game, even if it has many endings; so you may have to go through both scenes you like and scenes you don't. Still, I imagine worship scenes will tend to cluster around certain paths rather than being evenly spread.
Yup thats what Tess said. Rather than worrying about my score, I should worry/focus on targeting the characters I want to be dom'd by. The characters are the ones that divide up how the player is treated, so its best to earn favor with the one that you have most affinity with/want content with. I personally think thats ideal, I just didn't want to get myself pigeon-holed with Jullete for example. (lets be honest, shes terrifying. Very sexy, but terrifying.)

Reactions: NanasBananas

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm the same, I'm playing exactly as I want to, which is how I wound up with a really high submissive score ^_^;;
That's my case, too! :cool:

I suppose the question is whether or not someone who isn't 100% all-the-way sub (like you, who enjoy worship more than CBT) will still naturally answer all questions in such a way as to get the worst, most submissive kind of score. Wouldn't a 90%- or 80%-submissive naturally fail to pick the SUB+1 choice at least a few times? And wouldn't this naturally lead to a path with less extreme scenes?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
To be fair to everyone, it is almost impossible to create variables to avoid literally every type of fetish possible for every single person. That's just not possible with the uniqueness of human beings so I can't say people won't encounter a scene or two that just isn't quite their thing no matter what but hopefully it's rare. But, what I can try to do to the best of my ability is to allow some variations on both individual "experiences" with one dom based on your relationship with them (and sometimes giving the dom the choice too like I did with Pat and her three choices), warnings for extreme content (for example a golden shower or something, I had a small avoidance choice with Pat sitting on Kane's face since I assume not everyone likes that, I wouldn't choose that personally) to avoid, and not tying your actual employee rank (like K3 for example) to the exact same thing, a K3 that gets Juliette's attention would be a FAR different experience than the same ranked employee dealing with someone else. Hopefully, you can also always try a different path if the one you chose kind of didn't go how you wanted. :)

An obvious distinction I would make is for example I plan one sister to be softer and want to treat MC like a prized pet at first (but gentle) but the MC can also deliberately annoy her through choices to make her treat him a little more poorly, but still nothing too extreme as it's just not her nature so we are talking more caged/trapped pet at that kind of extreme.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Yup thats what Tess said. Rather than worrying about my score, I should worry/focus on targeting the characters I want to be dom'd by. The characters are the ones that divide up how the player is treated, so its best to earn favor with the one that you have most affinity with/want content with. I personally think thats ideal, I just didn't want to get myself pigeon-holed with Jullete for example. (lets be honest, shes terrifying. Very sexy, but terrifying.)
Well my preference is for worship, servitude but am not into physical torture. Still I don't want any of the sisters to feel neglected, so I will just endure certain stuff for the sake of the Mistresses.:cry: ;)

Not sure if there is a harem ending for subs, but even though Dominique would be the natural fit for my MC, I would try to please all of them as best as possible. No matter the consequences of that.
Would be nice to even get them to work together, instead against each other. There seem to be some unknown wild cards in the shadows, which will might help to make that work.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't want to spoil anything, but for subs that might be up to another character and how she assembles her staff...doms definitely have a path with her if they did certain things.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
That sounds about right, at least in my limited experience with VNs and dating sims. And it should make the task of avoiding Juliette easier. (Me, I unfortunately have more decadent tastes... I suspect I would love to be paired with Juliette... precisely because she's terrifying. That makes her so damn cute!)

Reactions: NanasBananas

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well my preference is for worship, servitude but am not into physical torture. Still I don't want any of the sisters to feel neglected, so I will just endure certain stuff for the sake of the Mistresses.:cry: ;)

Not sure if there is a harem ending for subs, but even though Dominique would be the natural fit for my MC, I would try to please all of them as best as possible. No matter the consequences of that.
Would be nice to even get them to work together, instead against each other. There seem to be some unknown wild cards in the shadows, which will might help to make that work.
All I will say on that Frosty is that at the end, harem endings are possible for both dom/sub but it's challenging to get everyone to cooperate...especially certain power hungry characters.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
1) I like the idea of people just playing without grinding on purpose, you can always go back and do that afterwards but one "pure" playthrough I think is kind of cool personally
I agree. If you can't play at least once as yourself (and I'd say more than once, because we all have "personality ranges" that go over simple choices), then immersion suffers a lot. I also even wonder what the point is of playing as the MC if you are going to pick choices that make the MC be someone completely different from who you are. Why not just read a linear narrative in which the MC is as the author wants him/her to be then?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
An obvious distinction I would make is for example I plan one sister to be softer and want to treat MC like a prized pet at first (but gentle) but the MC can also deliberately annoy her through choices to make her treat him a little more poorly, but still nothing too extreme as it's just not her nature so we are talking more caged/trapped pet at that kind of extreme.
Annoying a Mistress to get the treatment a sub would want is bad sub etiquette. ;) Maybe our MC can let her know by his good submissive behaviour that some harsher treatment is alright with him...?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This is one of the very rare cases where I find the plot more interesting than most of the h-scenes ( not a big fan of hardcore femdom). Pretty good writing in this one.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes