asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
To be fair to everyone, it is almost impossible to create variables to avoid literally every type of fetish possible for every single person. That's just not possible with the uniqueness of human beings so I can't say people won't encounter a scene or two that just isn't quite their thing no matter what but hopefully it's rare. But, what I can try to do to the best of my ability is to allow some variations on both individual "experiences" with one dom based on your relationship with them (and sometimes giving the dom the choice too like I did with Pat and her three choices), warnings for extreme content (for example a golden shower or something, I had a small avoidance choice with Pat sitting on Kane's face since I assume not everyone likes that, I wouldn't choose that personally)
That is true. But then again, just as I tend to be ambivalent about walkthroughs, I also don't quite like "warnings": I see their point and usefulness, but I like the idea that your choices may sometimes surprise you if you're not paying attention (so you thought Samantha was so tiny, she couldn't possibly be that evil now could she?). IRL we often make choices that have unexpected, even quite surprising, consequences; and trying to work out why my choices led to this consequence (was I just wrong about who this person actually is? Has this person changed during the time we've known each other? Were there other things/people involved -- say, the person's family -- that affected him/her and that I just didn't know about?) is, to me, a lot of fun.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Annoying a Mistress to get the treatment a sub would want is bad sub etiquette. ;) Maybe our MC can let her know by his good submissive behaviour that some harsher treatment is alright with him...?
I agree. This feels more like a kind of manipulation, or domming-from-the-bottom. Like being passive-aggressive or something.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm more in the dominant path (i think), but I'm curious if there will be a way to be a switch, without having to actually submit completely, maybe with Dominique(i think that is her name, the good sister)? I like changing roles in the bedroom, but I would prefer a more equal relationship outside of it, which I think it will be easier to achieve in the dom path. Also, I love that it has both paths.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
K6 is the top rank you can get to start Version 0.3, a dom player would really be aiming to get higher and higher ranked over time. A sub a little more extreme would want to be lower and lower, and a softer sub would probably want to try and stay a little near the middle and steer towards specific characters as well.

Oh, I would add for subs that focusing more on relationships with specific women matter more than pure sub points sometimes. For example, Dominique will probably never be an extreme dominant physically in terms of like pain related domination no matter what you do, but if you don't please her, you might miss her content, that kind of thing. Juliette would never be a soft dom at the other end, but some other characters in between are more pliable and might have variation on this depending on main character's choices. The same is true for doms in a different way -- some characters can't get as submissive and/or good/evil as others as they are more "set in their ways" but others are able to be influenced and changed from their first inclinations.
Which girls will be involved in the sub route ?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Last scene with 2 girls was too much. It is best for me to forget this game & delete game files from phone pretend to my mind that i even not heard about this tortue. No way to avoid some scenes. So Goodbye!!
I don't like Femdom & hate extreme Femdom.
That was my favourite, kitty :love:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
So from my point of view all the strong dominant Alpha guys here really don't need to be scared that much to play this game. ;)
Dominant Alpha guys being scared of something is one of the deliciously paradoxical things found only in femdom games...

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
we are not scared we just dont like it and what we dont like we get rid of it because we are alphas as you just said yourself
Sure. ;)

Seriously now, I think you'll be well served, Tess is certainly also thinking about people like you. The world of Karlsson's Gambit is unavoidably femdom, but your path as a character doesn't have to be -- since there is even a Pure Love romantic path that apparently even ultimately dodges the whole dom/sub thing. (Tess does say in the intro to the game that she's a romantic.)

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Which girls will be involved in the sub route ?
Potentially all the sisters for sure, but maybe not all the side characters. For example, I am probably relegating Junko (Dominique's maid) more for doms given her backstory and narrative planned for her.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm more in the dominant path (i think), but I'm curious if there will be a way to be a switch, without having to actually submit completely, maybe with Dominique(i think that is her name, the good sister)? I like changing roles in the bedroom, but I would prefer a more equal relationship outside of it, which I think it will be easier to achieve in the dom path. Also, I love that it has both paths.
If you can get to a certain relationship level with specific women, you can kind of mix up sexual stuff/roles without permanent impact because two people that close can do that but getting that close to one might close off that chance with another obviously, etc. More equal is probably a little easier on the dom path (at least traditional vanilla romance path with very equal partners, dom doesn't always have to mean you are this dominant man with a submissive woman who just wants to beg and be super submissive, it could just mean you are not submissive yourself and the woman likes that but is also not that submissive either)

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Dominant Alpha guys being scared of something is one of the deliciously paradoxical things found only in femdom games...
as i said before we are not scared of it but if you are having fun thinking that have fun with it.
we like it when others think we are scared/weak cuz we can use it against them.
i also dont like playing a VN with a walkthrough firstly cuz its not that hard to be what you want to be in a VN if you are not skiping through text. i am sure that i will get 90% good(in some situations evil where i like them to be evil) dom points.
also tess said there will be a harem ending i am so going to have that cuz i am professional at getting harem endings(basicaly cuz i dont like cheating stuff and more then one playthrough) if there is anything near cooperation from the sisters (other then sadistic behavior) it will not be that hard to get that cooperation.
this VN is so going forward to my liking so thanks tess and just keep up the good work

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Are you sure? See that plenty of times elsewhere. Have to say though that I hardly know anybody in real life who would unironically use the term Alpha for himself. From my point of view it seems to be mainly an internet phenomenon, where being "Alpha" only requires you to act in a certain way.

All I will say on that Frosty is that at the end, harem endings are possible for both dom/sub but it's challenging to get everyone to cooperate...especially certain power hungry characters.
Nice to know. Will be interesting to see how a sub can reconcile the sisters with each other. A dom one probably has an easier respectively more straight forward way of achieving that. Hmm, a sub probably has to be somewhat secretly manipulative or ... :unsure:... being permanently used by all of them will be some unintentional consequences of constantly submitting to all of them... Ah well we will see. I trust in your story telling for this one. ;)

Reactions: TessSadist

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
we like it when others think we are scared/weak cuz we can use it against them.
You don't have to be so defensive. My post was tongue-in-cheek... I'm glad you're an Alpha, if that suits you then great.

i also dont like playing a VN with a walkthrough firstly cuz its not that hard to be what you want to be in a VN if you are not skiping through text. i am sure that i will get 90% good(in some situations evil where i like them to be evil) dom points.
Most situations are indeed quite obvious. IRL, however, we sometimes get surprising results from certain choices... I'm wondering if Karlsson's Gambit will also be a little like that.

also tess said there will be a harem ending i am so going to have that cuz i am professional at getting harem endings(basicaly cuz i dont like cheating stuff and more then one playthrough)
By all means knock yourself out!

Reactions: AlphaBit
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes