Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Did anyone manage to fail the test? Failed in my first run through,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but then tweaked 2 decisions to make my MC a little bit less pathetic. ;)

Some posts here convinced me though to go with my fail MC as my main (honest) one. Let's see where that will end. :unsure:

Reactions: asehpe

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
dom does different actions based on player status, etc.
I like the idea of that. Im used to picking the most submissive answers to get the "hardest" femdom content. But i would actually prefer to play it tough or at least act normal and then still get dominated and forced into submission.

If I understand you correctly i just have aim to get to the lower ranks and once im there they will dominate me nomatter what.
That would also kinda mean that having different options in answers is pointless as the doms will break you down no matter what.

How are you planning to takle this?

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I like the idea of that. Im used to picking the most submissive answers to get the "hardest" femdom content. But i would actually prefer to play it tough or at least act normal and then still get dominated and forced into submission.

If I understand you correctly i just have aim to get to the lower ranks and once im there they will dominate me nomatter what.
That would also kinda mean that having different options in answers is pointless as the doms will break you down no matter what.

i have same question and pretty much looking for an ans from tess thanks for bringing that up

Reactions: asehpe and Paapi

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Choice flags for specific characters. For example, 0.2 has I think about 7-8 choice flags that are not used for 0.2 but rather are important for 0.3 and beyond. And you might get broken differently depending on choices you make.

Reactions: AlphaBit and Paapi

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did anyone manage to fail the test? Failed in my first run through,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but then tweaked 2 decisions to make my MC a little bit less pathetic. ;)

Some posts here convinced me though to go with my fail MC as my main (honest) one. Let's see where that will end. :unsure:
There is an additional choice flag you unlocked with "failing" the test, but it's not relevant yet in 0.2.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Last scene with 2 girls was too much. It is best for me to forget this game & delete game files from phone pretend to my mind that i even not heard about this tortue. No way to avoid some scenes. So Goodbye!!
I don't like Femdom & hate extreme Femdom.
Understood, it's not for everyone, you have to play as a dom to avoid that scene.

Reactions: asehpe and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Understood, it's not for everyone, you have to play as a dom to avoid that scene.
I think my submissive points are lower than dom. What the hell i need to do to avoid that last scene ?? U mean evil path ??

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think my submissive points are lower than dom. What the hell i need to do to avoid that last scene ??
I think you need to go back to 0.1 and answer Elena's questions better and get the Elena mentor choice flag, that's a big factor for sure. Play dom from the start consistently. Use Zoey's walkthrough and you can figure it out, subs will never see Patricia offer a deal in the jail cell, etc.

Two different path example...dom/sub. e2kanedomend8.jpg e2kanesubend12.jpg

Reactions: Paapi

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Choice flags for specific characters. For example, 0.2 has I think about 7-8 choice flags that are not used for 0.2 but rather are important for 0.3 and beyond. And you might get broken differently depending on choices you make.
so we will be broken down no matter what our choices will just change the way how we will be broken down

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I'd also prefer this. (y)

so we will be broken down no matter what our choices will just change the way how we will be broken down
Of course, not easy, but I'd prefer to just enjoy the outcome in the way it will be, instead of a wall of text discussion about why this is supposed to be not possible, but somehow maybe, but some disagree and suggest things that totally alter the approach, but are unfeasible, with a lot of meaningless quotes and cross talk and philosophical meta discussion and follow up questions... somehow this spoils the show :LOL:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not necessarily, it might depend on the specific character or situation. There are too many variables to really say anything is a set rule consistently. Context is everything. And certainly dom path players aren't even going to likely see the same choices or scenes either.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'd also prefer this. (y)

Of course, not easy, but I'd prefer to just enjoy the outcome in the way it will be, instead of a wall of text discussion about why this is supposed to be not possible, but somehow maybe, but some disagree and suggest things that totally alter the approach, but are unfeasible, with a lot of meaningless quotes and cross talk and philosophical meta discussion and follow up questions... somehow this spoils the show :LOL:
Oh it's always best if the prey struggles before...no fun for me personally if the male is too weak...:devilish:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
+1 It's a pain in the ass to download from those links.
I wish I could, I don't have an account there, and it appears you can't register one. If anyone does and wants to upload it, I can link it after but I can't do it myself. :(

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think you need to go back to 0.1 and answer Elena's questions better and get the Elena mentor choice flag, that's a big factor for sure. Play dom from the start consistently. Use Zoey's walkthrough and you can figure it out, subs will never see Patricia offer a deal in the jail cell, etc.

Two different path example...dom/sub. View attachment 719694 View attachment 719695
Not working. Uninstalled. Problem solved

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I am not interested in the dom path, but played it to test it. From what I have seen it gives you a clear path to be in a dominant position. For me as someone only interested in femdom it was not hard to figure out how to be in the dom position. So from my point of view all the strong dominant Alpha guys here really don't need to be scared that much to play this game. ;)

Reactions: dal7moc and asehpe

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think it best for me to wait for android mod version.
After playing previous version, i commended about my fear of using Olivia against mc. & That shit exactly happened!!
Maybe this isn't the game for you, I am curious how Olivia was used against the MC since they haven't met yet. Certainly that can happen (or not) depending how you play when they actually interact later.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes