Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I don't know why but I think that Tess is very cool with the Alessandra route, a guy who submits to her wishes but doesn't let himself be overwhelmed by others
As I've mentioned before, this path should, IMHO, properly be called a "switch path". But, I think it's pretty safe to say that the majority of the game fanbase are either pure subs (like your truly) or pure doms... so I do not imagine this path will ever be very popular (since it's too "dommy" for sub players and too "subby" for dom players).

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Okay, reviewing there's no code in Ep7 that changes any KLvl to a K7 (but it can be removed), but there is some for SubK7. These are different. K7 is Dom and SubK7 is one of the "secret" sub routes (they are basically the upgrade from a previous Sub to more of a Dom leaning path).

Note also that there are other ways to lose this "secret" sub pathing (SubK5 through SubK7), for example:
View attachment 2593089

You can NOT get to the Alessandra Sub menus/scenes (like the above) if on the Dom pathing EXCEPT from what appears to be the bug some of you folks are experiencing with (Alessandra's Scale) as noted in this preceding conditional:
Python:
    if subk5 or subk6 or subk7 or alessandra_scale <= -3:
        jump secretsubwakeuptime  #SanchoMod: Secret Sub Path
    elif k1pro or k2 or k3 or k4:
        jump subwakeuptime  #SanchMod: Regular Sub Path
    elif True:
        jump domwakeuptime  #SanchoMod: Regular Dom Paths
So, yes, there's technically a bug in the VN's release that will effect an expected low margin of player's on the Dom pathing with an oddly negative Alessandra Scale. I've reviewed some of my dozens of Dom saves and most are no lower than -2 for her Scale. It's a bug nonetheless if it can be -3 or less without cheating the stats.
It's apparently linked not just to the ranks but also specifically picking the sweet assistant too ("sweet/K9 combo" as mentioned in the Discord).

Genetius

Aug 15, 2019
Okay, reviewing there's no code in Ep7 that changes any KLvl to a K7 (but it can be removed), but there is some for SubK7. These are different. K7 is Dom and SubK7 is one of the "secret" sub routes (they are basically the upgrade from a previous Sub to more of a Dom leaning path).

Note also that there are other ways to lose this "secret" sub pathing (SubK5 through SubK7), for example:
View attachment 2593089

You can NOT get to the Alessandra Sub menus/scenes (like the above) if on the Dom pathing EXCEPT from what appears to be the bug some of you folks are experiencing with (Alessandra's Scale) as noted in this preceding conditional:
Python:
    if subk5 or subk6 or subk7 or alessandra_scale <= -3:
    elif True:
So, yes, there's technically a bug in the VN's release that will effect an expected low margin of player's on the Dom pathing with an oddly negative Alessandra Scale. I've reviewed some of my dozens of Dom saves and most are no lower than -2 for her Scale. It's a bug nonetheless if it can be -3 or less without cheating the stats.

That is partially incorrect. It is not a bug. You CAN get those scenes on pure dom route if on the first meeting with Olivia and Alessandra you choose sub (feet) choices in dialogue. Then in episode 6 you will get scene the same scene with Alessandra as subK5 route and can get her sponsorship. This information is included in the walkthrough.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That is partially incorrect. It is not a bug. You CAN get those scenes on pure dom route if on the first meeting with Olivia and Alessandra you choose sub (feet) choices in dialogue. Then in episode 6 you will get scene the same scene with Alessandra as subK5 route and can get her sponsorship. This information is included in the walkthrough.
What you explain is a Player on the Sub pathing... the issue is for those on Dom pathing. subK5 is NOT a Dom route/path. Walkthrough means nothing to me whatever it says... the code speaks the truth. But yes, there's something odd going on here at first glance. I'll look into it further as I stated once I'm done working on my project for the VN. I'll fix the actual VN later if needed.

To me and to summarize, what I posted is the meat and potatoes to analyze to be certain of dev's intent:
" The question now is if the Player can be on the Dom path and be awarded -3 or less AlessandraScale WITHOUT cheating. "

Last edited:

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022

View attachment 2593089

Python:
    if subk5 or subk6 or subk7 or alessandra_scale <= -3:  #SanchoMod: Alessandra's Scale could be a bug here for Dom path Player's
    elif True:
So, yes, there's technically a possible bug in the VN's release that will effect an expected low margin of player's on the Dom pathing with an oddly negative Alessandra Scale. I've reviewed some of my dozens of Dom saves and most are no lower than -2 for her Scale. It's a bug nonetheless if it can be -3 or less without cheating the stats.

The question now is if the Player can be on the Dom path and be awarded -3 or less AlessandraScale WITHOUT cheating. I'll see what I can find after I'm done finishing the mod's Maintenance Update from last night.
Sancho there is a conversation in chapter 4 that allows you to get up to -5 scale points with alessandra
it is on the dominant route the first time you meet your sister olivia again

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho there is a conversation in chapter 4 that allows you to get up to -5 scale points with alessandra
it is on the dominant route the first time you meet your sister olivia again
Fair enough... I only said "possible" bug. We must know Tess's true intent... but to me that conditional looks highly borked as it would go against the grain of any Player at K8+ imho... those Sub scenes just doesn't stitch in with the heavy Dom story at all... again imho. It's highly suspect is all I'm getting at... very highly as in "pull over and place your arms out of the window!"

Genetius

Aug 15, 2019
What you explain is a Player on the Sub pathing... the issue is for those on Dom pathing. subK5 is NOT a Dom route/path. Walkthrough means nothing to me whatever it says... the code speaks the truth. But yes, there's something odd going on here at first glance. I'll look into it further as I stated once I'm done working on my project for the VN. I'll fix the actual VN later if needed.
It IS dom route. The meeting I was talking above is only possible if you get K5 or K6 at start. And at the end of ep 6 ending as K9 is also possible compared to the ceiling of K7 for the secret sub route. In this update Tess, it seems, decided to simplify the pathing and relocate the dom players secretly sub to alessia to the secret sub path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683133352541.png

MC has to literally cut his heart out and let Alyssa eat it in front of Lessa for this to continue:
MC has to become one inanimate tool Lessa just offers up to her guests like a fragrance.
a guy who submits to her wishes but doesn't let himself be overwhelmed by others
I do not imagine this path will ever be very popular
scene with Alessandra as subK5 route
There is no possibility to be sub if you get k5 or k6.
MC is separated from the lowly k4 and below.
MC has to show some brains, he cannot be inanimate human furniture like tess wants most males around her be.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It IS dom route. The meeting I was talking above is only possible if you get K5 or K6 at start. And at the end of ep 6 ending as K9 is also possible compared to the ceiling of K7 for the secret sub route. In this update Tess, it seems, decided to simplify the pathing and relocate the dom players secretly sub to alessia to the secret sub path.
Maybe, just maybe... see post above yours. It just doesn't jive imho. Being a heavy Dom at K8+ then being slammed into eating food out of a dog bowl doesn't make any damn sense at all bud. But then again neither does Olivia's being dumber than a box of rocks one minute and knowing everything about the "program" the next.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
There is no possibility to be sub if you get k5 or k6.
MC is separated from the lowly k4 and below.
MC has to show some brains, he cannot be inanimate human furniture like tess wants most males around her be.
You can see the written walkthrough, suddenly near the end there's a section in green text, that's the higher ranked sub.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, females use guys as inanimate +brainless+ mute+ deaf+insensible+emotionless slaves.
You call it femdom, this game is actively using most males as slaves, worse than real slaves in Rome or USA.
It merely means
They kidnap male and females alike and then either kill them or sadistically make them into:
inanimate +brainless+ mute+ deaf+insensible+emotionless slaves.
MC has the only choice to be a tool - inanimate +brainless+ mute+ deaf+insensible+emotionless slave
or walk out and be a slave to the handlers.
That is what most of the sisters are doing all throughout this game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2593089

Python:
    if subk5 or subk6 or subk7 or alessandra_scale <= -3:  #SanchoMod: Alessandra's Scale could be a bug here for Dom path Player's
    elif True:
So, yes, there's technically a possible bug in the VN's release that will effect an expected low margin of player's on the Dom pathing with an oddly negative Alessandra Scale. I've reviewed some of my dozens of Dom saves and most are no lower than -2 for her Scale. It's a bug nonetheless if it can be -3 or less without cheating the stats.

The question now is if the Player can be on the Dom path and be awarded -3 or less AlessandraScale WITHOUT cheating. I'll see what I can find after I'm done finishing the mod's Maintenance Update from last night.

Look I stated over and over "could be a bug", "possible bug", etc.
I'm not saying I know.
I am saying that this conditional is everything and makes zero sense if the Player is a K8+ Dom being slammed into the SecretSub path, but it's not my story to tell... it's Tess's call at the end of the day. I just mod 'em, I don't create 'em.
Python:
    if subk5 or subk6 or subk7 or alessandra_scale <= -3:  #SanchoMod: Alessandra's Scale could be a bug here for Dom path Players
    elif True:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Walkthrough means nothing to me whatever it says... the code speaks the truth.
Since Tess wrote the walkthrough it's probably a safe-ish bet that it reflects her intent, even if the code doesn't always bear it out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a bug in the Gauntlet. Remember Olivia it the only one allowed by Gauntlet rules to
assign all the rankings, but it seems Lessa circumvents the rules by making her own sub path.
Look I stated over and over "could be a bug", "possible bug", etc.
Under Gauntlet rules, Olivia is the Queen and only one allowed to assign ranks.
The sisters can and will circumvent their own rules and Olivia, pitty there is no punishment
that Olivia can dish out to the cheating wenches.
It IS dom route
suddenly near the end
Since Tess wrote the walkthrough

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Since Tess wrote the walkthrough it's probably a safe-ish bet that it reflects her intent, even if the code doesn't always bear it out.
She has assistance with the written guide, she's stated such. I'm not debating it, just know it's not always just her. I've never even looked at it so I can't comment on it bud. It could be right, it could be wrong.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This is a bug in the Gauntlet. Remember Olivia it the only one allowed by Gauntlet rules to
assign all the rankings, but it seems Lessa circumvents the rules by making her own sub path.
The sisters can promote up to K7 unilaterally. Dominique'll promote Kane to K7 ahead of time off her own bat in one of the other paths.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Damn I hadn't played the sub secret path of ep 7 yet, so my comment about the route may be unfortunate. I think Tess may have made a mistake in doing the same scene for those who enter from the sub route to those who submit to Alex from the dominant route.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes