Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone get the k9 rank? How?
Yes , i gained it in the anterior chapter, i don´t know how to tell you exactly, only try to not fuck up with the decisions and show you always aggressive-smart. Don´t be afraid to be a little bold with decisions.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Honestly, I was hoping that you could shape Amy's character in some way. She was introduced as the MC's plaything and then you've got to interact with her twice. I was hoping you could at least have some control over her development as the game progresses in that you can steer her towards being sweet or cruel, cultivate certain kinks or help her rise up or keep her as a K2.
Maybe in futures chapters we will can shape her character, it would be cool.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Shhhh! Can you keep a Gambit secret?... click me.
Ugh... you Sub players never mentioned to me in the last update that the SubK level reporting in SanchoMod was a bit borked. It was showing K6/K7 for SubK6/SubK7 (super secret sub path). I'll sort that as I populate the gallery with the new sub scenes to make the above public pre-release into the final mod public release.

Can't never trust a sub to report bugs... sheesh :ROFLMAO:

It'll be sorted in SanchoMod Final:
1683126955197.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fun fact for those that dont know I dont know everything thats added but theres def some stuff added in the past as I at least had more opportunities to get kwame points in case anyone wants to replay

Also the lower the e dom points the better since the high edompoints are lame
Bud, that's not true at all... fake news.

None of the previous release gameplay (v0.6.2) was altered in any way. The conditionals, variables, and functions are identical across the board. The only things new are in the new Episode7 story continuation (obvious by default, it's an update). Please don't mislead folks without proof... this is arguably what is most wrong in today's world we all must live in. Regards.

Reactions: motseer

луна

Aug 24, 2021
While playing one of my doms saves, Nadia is talking with Otto and the other two masked persons says that Kane is K7, but at the end of 6.2 he was K9. Its a bug ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
While playing one of my doms saves, Nadia is talking with Otto and the other two masked persons says that Kane is K7, but at the end of 6.2 he was K9. Its a bug ?
Otto says he's moved up to at least K7. Just the dev taking a slight shortcut rather than writing a separate line variation for every rank.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Sancho Panza Ninja

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Is it just me or if you get in allesandra secret sub route during your dom playthrough, you get put in k7 in this update even if you finished as k9 in the previous one?

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
I really love this game it's the first one I've come across with the femdom theme where you can turn the tables and that makes it special for me. As i try to be pretty good i hope i can guide dominic and veronica to a point where they are not complete sadists i enjoy the dom/sub kink but there always has to be a point of love in it otherwise it is just pure cruelty. Alexandra needs a good spanking to make her feel what it feels like to be powerless. juliete is beyond salvation

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Ugh... you Sub players never mentioned to me in the last update that the SubK level reporting in SanchoMod was a bit borked. It was showing K6/K7 for SubK6/SubK7 (super secret sub path). I'll sort that as I populate the gallery with the new sub scenes to make the above public pre-release into the final mod public release.

Can't never trust a sub to report bugs... sheesh :ROFLMAO:
That's because SubK6+ path is, in fact, more "dom" than "sub" (from a sub perspective) and has not been very popular among sub players (though, I suppose, it's more "sub" than "dom" from a dom perspective, so it probably hasn't been very popular among dom players either). :p

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Is it just me or if you get in allesandra secret sub route during your dom playthrough, you get put in k7 in this update even if you finished as k9 in the previous one?
I think your save is screwed, if you are on the pure route Dom you cannot enter the sub route the alex, for this you have to start in k4 go to k5 in the first evaluation and then in the second the maximum you can reach is k7 if I remember correctly

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's because SubK6+ path is, in fact, more "dom" than "sub" (from a sub perspective) and has not been very popular among sub players (though, I suppose, it's more "sub" than "dom" from a dom perspective, so it probably hasn't been very popular among dom players either). :p
Again, please read more carefully: I stated those are " (super secret sub path) " .. (that's what Tess basically refers to them as). so yes, they aren't the same as normal K5 or lower Subs. I've got this bud... not my first rodeo although I have been bucked off a couple of times in the past :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think your save is screwed, if you are on the pure route Dom you cannot enter the sub route the alex, for this you have to start in k4 go to k5 in the first evaluation and then in the second the maximum you can reach is k7 if I remember correctly
Wait... I remember coding the guide in the mod for this situation... there's code that changes the KLvl during a specific Allesandra setup... give me a bit to look it up real quick and I'll let you know what's what.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Again, please read more carefully: I stated those are " (super secret sub path) " .. (that's what Tess basically refers to them as). so yes, they aren't the same as normal K5 or lower Subs. I've got this bud... not my first rodeo although I have been bucked off a couple of times in the past :ROFLMAO:
IMHO, this path should be more properly referred to as "switch path". But, I suppose, from Tess' (superdom) perspective, it might have seemed like a "sub" path :ROFLMAO:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
On Discord it's been reported as a bug in the test version, not sure the status of that in the final, you'll have to check there.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Yeah, i was playing that route and she changes Kane to K7.
And if you reject her and Alyssa, she changes it to K5.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait... I remember coding the guide in the mod for this situation... there's code that changes the KLvl during a specific Allesandra setup... give me a bit to look it up real quick and I'll let you know what's what.
On Discord it's been reported as a bug in the test version, not sure the status of that in the final, you'll have to check there.
Yeah, i was playing that route and she changes Kane to K7.
And if you reject her and Alyssa, she changes it to K5.
Okay, reviewing there's no code in Ep7 that changes any KLvl to a K7 (but it can be removed), but there is some for SubK7. These are different. K7 is Dom and SubK7 is one of the "secret" sub routes (they are basically the upgrade from a previous Sub to more of a Dom leaning path).

Note also that there are other ways to lose this "secret" sub pathing (SubK5 through SubK7), for example:
1683131606753.png

You can NOT get to the Alessandra Sub menus/scenes (like the above) if on the Dom pathing EXCEPT from what appears to be the bug some of you folks are experiencing with (Alessandra's Scale) as noted in this preceding conditional:
Python:
    if subk5 or subk6 or subk7 or alessandra_scale <= -3:  #SanchoMod: Alessandra's Scale could be a bug here for Dom path Player's
        jump secretsubwakeuptime  #SanchoMod: Secret Sub Path
    elif k1pro or k2 or k3 or k4:
        jump subwakeuptime  #SanchMod: Regular Sub Path
    elif True:
        jump domwakeuptime  #SanchoMod: Regular Dom Paths
So, yes, there's technically a possible bug in the VN's release that will effect an expected low margin of player's on the Dom pathing with an oddly negative Alessandra Scale. I've reviewed some of my dozens of Dom saves and most are no lower than -2 for her Scale. It's a bug nonetheless if it can be -3 or less without cheating the stats.

The question now is if the Player can be on the Dom path and be awarded -3 or less AlessandraScale WITHOUT cheating. I'll see what I can find after I'm done finishing the mod's Maintenance Update from last night.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
I don't know why but I think that Tess is very cool with the Alessandra route, a guy who submits to her wishes but doesn't let himself be overwhelmed by others

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes