deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cole Jacobs de Kock who, as revealed by Otto if Junko is romanced, disappeared which then led to his sister founding the de Kock Syndicate and as revealed in a discussion between Cole and Dominique is currently sentenced to be wherever he is by Alexander is probably not the missing board member even though he was a founding member.

Nadia is probably the hacker who revealed to Cole that Kane is still alive at the end of the previous update.

Reactions: DoverUK25

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I have not been banned from Patreon, but that can change from now to the next update, which Tess did. I won't blame her. If Tess sticks to the four months, I can upload it about three or four more times to get it here faster for you guys; I wanted to ask whether guys want me to post the test version before the final version or just post the final version of the game when it next comes out which should be September

Last edited:

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Anybody know if Tess has plan to release KG in Steam ?
Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: Neither she nor I have any experience doing so. It apparently costs money to get Steam to look at the game, and they can say no if they feel like it - particularly with lewd content involved. I have been given an *80-page-long* pdf on how to avoid cocking up that process for a Ren'Py game... So. Probably not any time soon, unless Tess finds someone with the necessary experience to ram that through.

Mr_StabbyST4B

May 20, 2020
Any chance some good person will update the relationship chart ( )?

I love the game but I usually do only 1 playthrough and if im interested about the rest of the lewd scenes I get a gallery mod, but here u cant get a full grasp of the story + characters with 1 playthrough. I played as neutral/evil dom and
I was taken a back by ur sister's real parents and about

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Any chance some good person will update the relationship chart ( )?

I love the game but I usually do only 1 playthrough and if im interested about the rest of the lewd scenes I get a gallery mod, but here u cant get a full grasp of the story + characters with 1 playthrough. I played as neutral/evil dom and
I was taken a back by ur sister's real parents and about
Unless you are making a joke about the complexity of the relationships, I don't think you linked what you meant to link.

As for Cole being Kane's father. I can't remember exactly when that was revealed, but it has been some time ago. I even played through the whole thing again from the start this update, but I can't remember exactly when it was mentioned and it may have been more than once. As for the de Kock and founding member part, if you are on a good path and get a Junko romance, she takes you to see Otto, Cynthia's Kyomi equivalent, while Olivia is at her party in this update. He reveals Cole's true last name and the other information. I thought everybody had figured out who Olivia's mother is long ago. She specifically hid who she was asking about when trying to get Dominique to show her videos of the trio's childhood, then she revealed to Olivia who her father was, and almost let "our family" or something similar slip during the balcony oral sex contest. The hints for Elena being the mother have been hiding in plain sight for a long time.

At the end of the last update "Miss Karlsson" was awoken from cryosleep. When Veronica paused while listing the sisters this update in the birthing chamber, it was obvious that there likely was another sister. It just wasn't known until the reveal that Astrid is the director of Island four who the Miss Karlsson from the end of the last update was.

Edit: I looked at the script. Cynthia mentions to her son that Kane is the son of Cole and Callista. This would also indicate that Delilah knew about Kane before their sexual activities.
cyn "Be quiet! Your lack of patience and wisdom only makes me that much more curious about him! Don't assume your future is set Stefan...it's not."
cyn "Any son of Cole and Callista is important to me...for obvious reasons."
stef "Yes, I know...sorry Mother."

Last edited:
Reactions: Choooogatta

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
At the end of the last update "Miss Karlsson" was awoken from cryosleep. When Veronica paused while listing the sisters this update in the birthing chamber, it was obvious that there likely was another sister. It just wasn't known until the reveal that Astrid is the director of Island four who the Miss Karlsson from the end of the last update was.
DOY!! That makes sense.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
its a different game its not my style but the characters are pretty so i'm going to play it, i don't like the torture and BDSM part, but it has pretty characters so i just skip those parts, but what i'm most curious to know about this game is if in the end, the MC can rule everything above the women who control teh company or the sister is going to camand. we are going to have a sexual relationship whit sister or not.

Last edited:

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
does anyone know what variable edpts mean? Is it better to have it low or high?
Also, any scenes with Juliette for dom path? Coz I didn't see it, unless I missed something.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
does anyone know what variable edpts mean? Is it better to have it low or high?
Also, any scenes with Juliette for dom path? Coz I didn't see it, unless I missed something.
E.DomPnts and E.SubPnts are not used for anything yet so I can't answer. They either stand for "Elena" or "Evaluation" points as far as I can gather to date. They are accumulated but not included in any conditional or function in the Season 1 code... we'll have to wait for next update to see. This is no different than when O.Pnts and Z.Pnts were introduced... it took us all until the following update to know what they were used for. Tess is sneaky like that bud, nothing I can do about it since she's the only one who knows what's planned in the future.
From what i played so far it seems less is good, cause every point related choice seems like a fuck up of some sort.
but that's just my opinion.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
From what i played so far it seems less is good, cause every point related choice seems like a fuck up of some sort.
but that's just my opinion.
Resting and turning down Samantha and Scarlett gives +1 so I don't follow your less is good at least for the dom ones. We just don't know at the moment.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Resting and turning down Samantha and Scarlett gives +1 so I don't follow your less is good at least for the dom ones. We just don't know at the moment.
You have a day of, so instead of using this opportunity to build loyalty and 'using' your staff for personal pleasure, you decide to be a shut in....no good look for an executive.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
So everyone have plenty space and super high band internet and don't care for 13gb game? Cause i haven't see a compressed version... My internet and my disk are screaming :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
In this particular case less is good (meaning the less you get, the better terms you are with these ladies). I think the best options for this set of scenes are: Go, let them kiss, drink, but not to be wasted.

In general Dom points are obviously good for Dom path & bad for Sub path & vice versa.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes