MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Fun fact for those that dont know I dont know everything thats added but theres def some stuff added in the past as I at least had more opportunities to get kwame points in case anyone wants to replay

Also the lower the e dom points the better since the high edompoints are lame

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Who would thought that Alessandra is evil like Julliette or even more.
As soon as I seen her tease that dehydrated slave, I knew there was more to her than meets the eyes. But I wouldnt simplify her as being evil. Much more complex than that

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
By most definitions, only intercourse between a parent and a child or between siblings that share at least one biological parent is considered "incest". Sex between cousins, aunt/nephew or uncle/niece is not generally regarded as "incest". If one of Kane's parents is Cynthia's sibling, that would merely make him and Delilah first cousins, thus no incest.
First cousins (4 degrees) have been and still is right on the edge of being considered incest or not; aunt-nephew and uncle-niece (3 degrees) are definitely incest.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
First cousins (4 degrees) have been and still is right on the edge of being considered incest or not; aunt-nephew and uncle-niece (3 degrees) are definitely incest.
Marriages between first cousins, uncle-niece and aunt-nephew were commonplace throughout history (especially among nobility) and have never been considered incestuous.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have not been banned from Patreon, but that can change from now to the next update, which Tess did. I won't blame her. If Tess sticks to the four months, I can upload it about three or four more times to get it here faster for you guys; I wanted to ask whether guys want me to post the test version before the final version or just post the final version of the game when it next comes out which should be September
Mate, we owe you a lot, first of all thanks for upload 0.7 Final when it get out, i enjoyed in released date thanks to you and Cirelc. Answering to your question i personally prefer only the final version, i don´t play beta versions, but it´s up to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoverUK25

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
You have a day of, so instead of using this opportunity to build loyalty and 'using' your staff for personal pleasure, you decide to be a shut in....no good look for an executive.
Loyalty is very important here, if Kane gets the loyalty of Samantha and Scarlett it's a very good start, I don't know if Scarlett is important because she is a "new" character, but Samantha is important (she works in the prison). We cannot forget that if kane fucks the blonde doctor and the other girl (I don't remember their names) we get two more possible loyalties, one of them (blonde doctor) who is an executive...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those girls are pawns of your competition, so you could do that.
On the other hand, the whole point of underlings is to serve their master.
If you cannot find something for them to do, for you, they will find their own avenues:
”Et tus, Brutus?” - ring any bells ???
Resting and turning down Samantha and Scarlett
'using' your staff for personal pleasure
One cannot ignore the duties of the job for fear of anything.
That is just stupid. MC is out to gain loyalties,
Elena tells him point blank right at the start.
the better terms you are with these ladies
Dom points enable MC to make the decisions,
else others make the decisions for him.
Also the lower the e dom points the better
Dom points
Anyone get the k9 rank? How?
MC only has one bracelet for one rank up or down this week of the game.
at least k9
The layers of evil in this game are many for all the sisters.
Much more complex than that
Many marriages of rayalty were monstrous. Just look at the current king and queen of brits.
Marriages between first cousins, uncle-niece and aunt-nephew were commonplace throughout history (especially among nobility) and have never been considered incestuous
I haven't seen a walkthrough anywhere

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I'm going to destroy those slutty sisters and everything connected to them the first chance I get.
What I need is a damn rebellion.

Reactions: motseer

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Who is your sponsor, gamer?

Anyone pulling dumb broads outta the fire?
REmember, some girls are just kidnapped and stuck in there for sport/envy/sadism
just like MC or his sista.
I picked Veronica and am on the good path, maybe that does lead somewhere, so maybe some of these people can be "saved"? Especially the one (or two?) who's already been marked for better things, one would become a manager at least, would be nice if that actually happened.

Dec 9, 2022
I should have clarified, I meant 0.7 walkthrough. I did (obviously, but not so obviously given some responses here) check the intro page.

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone get the k9 rank? How?
Yes. Not 100% sure on this, but I think make Chanel happy (multiple decisions) and work as a team with Olivia (also multiple decisions), then Olivia will promote you to K9 after Chanel recommends you for K8.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
imagine Kane pulling all the girls to at least k9. I swear Amy got the wrong rank
Honestly, I was hoping that you could shape Amy's character in some way. She was introduced as the MC's plaything and then you've got to interact with her twice. I was hoping you could at least have some control over her development as the game progresses in that you can steer her towards being sweet or cruel, cultivate certain kinks or help her rise up or keep her as a K2.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes