gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't bother with theory crafting generally. But here's a little snippet I noticed earlier when looking for something else, that those who do enjoy that sort of thing may want to get their teeth into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
How many of you think Delilah is Cynthia's daughter? Look how Cynthia acts towards Nadida compared to Delilah and on the sub-Cynthia made Delilah clean up the mess that the slave drop on the floor

Reactions: PGpauljp13

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
How many of you think Delilah is Cynthia's daughter? Look how Cynthia acts towards Nadida compared to Delilah and on the sub-Cynthia made Delilah clean up the mess that the slave drop on the floor
I think she's acting like that cause she want Delilah to be her heir while she doesn't care as much about her two other child

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoverUK25

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If delilah wasnt cynthia daughter, I doubt she wouldve given a shit about her fucking Kane

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
1) Option 1:

A -- Players already with 0.7FinalA will be able to insert the files called (I will link them in pinned post) KGS1_export.rpy and script07kg.rpy in the game folder. (you should see some font files and an images.rpa file in correct spot, it's under the game folder )

B -- After doing this, players should load their Episode 7 saves a bit BEFORE the mask scenes but near the end. Play through normally until you reach the new "mask" screen.

C -- At the mask, you will be prompted to save one of eight slots (it will start at Slot 1 automatically) as an import save for Episode 8. Save here, and you can name the save as well.

D - Probably not needed, but maybe wise to just play through the outro/end of Episode 7 to make sure everything will work ok for Episode 8.

E -- You can repeat this process seven more times from saves in 7 leading to mask for EIGHT total import saves that will be available in Episode 8 when you click "Start" in the new episode.

F -- When satisfied with your import saves, you can rest and wait for the next episode!

NOTE: If you ever need to go back and try another path from 7, you can still go back and load a new playthrough and overwrite one of the eight slots on the mask screen if you have used them all.

New mega links are coming soon. Do a fresh install of the game if you are using the WT mod
how do i download the files? everytime i click on it, it opens in new tab, no download option.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dunno, but on a somewhat related note.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So with the new informantion of Kane having a sister, that means Cole has a daughter which ironically enough now shines a light upon something else I just mentioned today. If what Alessandra said was true and she only has 4 sisters, and if Veronica calls Astrid her sister, than that means that Veronica and Astrid have the same mother but different fathers. If both kids father is Cole that solves that particular mystery quite nicely. Only thing that makes me doubt that theory is the little pause veronica gives when Olivia asks her if Juliette is youngest. But thats my current theory at the moment.

Who do yall think Dom is talking about here? Alessandra or Veronica. An argument can be made for either one at this juncture titled.jpg

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Dunno, but on a somewhat related note.

So with the new informantion of Kane having a sister, that means Cole has a daughter which ironically enough now shines a light upon something else I just mentioned today. If what Alessandra said was true and she only has 4 sisters, and if Veronica calls Astrid her sister, than that means that Veronica and Astrid have the same mother but different fathers. If both kids father is Cole that solves that particular mystery quite nicely. Only thing that makes me doubt that theory is the little pause veronica gives when Olivia asks her if Juliette is youngest. But thats my current theory at the moment.

Who do yall think Dom is talking about here? Alessandra or Veronica. An argument can be made for either one at this juncture View attachment 2612120
Astrid and Veronica are both "full" sisters meaning that Yvette and Alexander are the parents for both. After seeing Phoebe's reveal yesterday (the Black Room did not fit my sub playthrough), I was also thinking that Nadia is a possibility with how quickly she wanted to punch Juliette at the party and some of her other reactions.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Ok, this poll is for who would be the SUBS for the dommes in the current poll . The poll with Veronica and Dominique was won with them as main dommes for sub fantasy scene. It looks like I will take out the three leaders in the current poll (Olivia, Raven, Doctor) as well since it's highly unlikely another females will overtake those three. So I will try and pick 25 new "subs" in this poll with the best mix I can overall...again, try and pick 2-4 or so, I will likely write scenarios with maybe 2-3 at most since the dommes are likely to be a group too. Just vote for your favorites!
The male subs would be more extra flavor with a female or two to the side, not sure I would do anything otherwise.
Hope all are having a great weekend!

Mia (sweet assistant)

Desdemona (cruel assistant)

Taylor

Claudia

Celeste

Alyssa

Delilah

Chanel

Scarlett

Sonya

Patricia

Nurse Reyes

Samantha

Mercy

Junko

Amara (Kwame's wife)

Kwame

Zach

Amy (pod w2 females)

Kelly

Chloe

Angelica

Sunshine13

Erica

Kiyomi

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Astrid and Veronica are both "full" sisters meaning that Yvette and Alexander are the parents for both. After seeing Phoebe's reveal yesterday (the Black Room did not fit my sub playthrough), I was also thinking that Nadia is a possibility with how quickly she wanted to punch Juliette at the party and some of her other reactions.
Nadia is a great choice too. Would work really well.
My current theory is that as a way of punishing his former best friend, he pretended to be her father once he had him jailed and only a small circle of people know the real truth.
These two resemble one another alot. I dont imagine thats a coincidence, especially from tess who has an eye for detail

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I just do the one (evil dom) playthrough so didn't see either of those "reveals" (Phoebe in the black room or Nadia's odd behaviour) on my own playthrough; just spotted them when glancing at the script. With those being limited to the sub playthrough and Otto's revelation of Kane's parentage being limited to Junko's romance path, there is a lot of seemingly plot-essential information that is easily missed on any given path.

As for your snaps, Nadia has a similar reaction to Juliette's taunting on the dom path and I thought the same thing, although that could also be explained as just general Karlsson-DeKock antagonism. The DeKocks being "part of your life" could simply be a reference to Kane, as many of those present (Kane himself excepted, though on the dom path he's not even there at all) seem to be aware of his family background.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes