Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys, since it's such a huge file to download, can any kind soul tell me if this game has any "ntr" scenes, like cheating with other males, mmf or it's full-blown harem for the male mc and full-blown lesbian for the female one. I'm a girl so I'm not really keen on playing a game that's only centered on one cock and where the female character is surrounded only by girls, that's why I'd like to know beforehand in order to not be disappointed later. Thank you and have a nice day!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi guys, since it's such a huge file to download, can any kind soul tell me if this game has any "ntr" scenes, like cheating with other males, mmf or it's full-blown harem for the male mc and full-blown lesbian for the female one. I'm a girl so I'm not really keen on playing a game that's only centered on one cock and where the female character is surrounded only by girls, that's why I'd like to know beforehand in order to not be disappointed later. Thank you and have a nice day!
There is some. The female player character ('Olivia') can get busy with various other characters, especially if you play the male player character ('Kane') as a sub. Olivia starts at the top of the pile, Kane at the bottom, and you'll get a choice early on if Olivia prefers to have only male subs/slaves surrounding her or if she'd like some women to play with as well.

A lot of Olivia and Kane's scenes early on are nothing to do with each other, but by the end of current content you can get some scenes closer to 'ntr'/cucking between them if that's your preference. If you play Kane as dominant you'll also get the choice for him to take part in cucking someone else.

But note that the game is heavily bdsm-focused, so many of the scenes are more about dominance than just fucking.

Reactions: Pdiant

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Hello forum, so far i only played routes where my mc is dom, and i wanna know if i miss important info if i dont play sub routes ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hate to ask but how the hell do you get "demon and demoness" path? When does the path start? I thought I had chosen every evil and dominate choice but I didn't get that path and I'm afraid I missed some content.

I don't really understand the walkthrough on it. So any help is appreciated. This is one of my main guilty pleasures vn.

Thanks in advance

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Hello forum, so far i only played routes where my mc is dom, and i wanna know if i miss important info if i dont play sub routes ?
Yes. I even play a sub route to get that information and I missed out on the reveal that Kane has a true sister whereas we know Olivia isn't it. Olivia can test Kane with a special Warden shock to determine if he is worthy of pursuing the future along with her. If you don't play every possible combination, you will miss something. Dom routes even can miss information: Good Olivia = Project N.O.A.H. and Evil Olivia = K1 killing. Junko romance = Kane's father's family name. Starting work day with Juliette instead of Veronica or Dominique = I think misses the information that Egypt in this game is the one in the Desert Stalker game. Passing Dominique's secret test = Kwame's wife shows up. I am not going to play every possible combo especially below K4, so I have to get what information is leaked here or open the script file and read around, but ain't nobody got time for that.

1683852324367.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Short answer, yes, looks like it.

Slightly longer answer: Some of the seemingly plot-essential information only becomes available on specific paths, e.g. in the latest update:

1) If Kane is on a good-ish dom track he may have a romance open with Junko, in which case he'll have a conversation with Otto that reveals something about his parents and the history of the Karlsson group.

2) If on the other hand Kane is on the sub track, the update opens with Olivia (and him) at a party where she can go through a series of rooms of increasing severity. If she goes to the most extreme of these, where slaves are killed for the mistresses' amusement, Kane will have a conversation with Phoebe revealing something about his siblings.

3) In the light of the above, some of the other things you may see in other rooms at that party can take on a new light.

So (1) is dom Kane with Junko romance only, (2) is sub Kane (with likely evil Olivia) only, (3) is sub Kane only.

I didn't see any of these on my own playthrough, for what it's worth. Maybe the same information will turn up later on on the other paths.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I hate to ask but how the hell do you get "demon and demoness" path? When does the path start? I thought I had chosen every evil and dominate choice but I didn't get that path and I'm afraid I missed some content.

I don't really understand the walkthrough on it. So any help is appreciated. This is one of my main guilty pleasures vn.

Thanks in advance
Both Kane and Olivia have to be willing and enthusiastic killers. But you need a significant chunk of sisevil points to unlock it, which is especially difficult to achieve if Kane is on the dom track as you'll get fewer opportunities for Olivia to make moral choices.

But Kane can only get the demon flag if he is on the dom path. Olivia can be a demoness on both tracks.

If Olivia has at least 12 sisevil points by the time the DeKocks arrive, she and Kane will visit the K1 facilities, where she gets to choose whether and how to execute an innocent man.

If Kane is on the dom track (so K5+), she'll ask his advice. If Kane advices killing the prisoner brutally, he gets demon; if Olivia has at least 7 sisgood points she'll show mercy, if she has 15 sisevil points she'll follow his advice and get demoness.

If Kane is on the sub track (K4 or less) he doesn't get a say and Olivia decides for herself.

Getting 15 sisevil points on a dom Kane playthrough is a lot. It certainly can't Edit, I should rephrase that: I'm not sure it can be done without choosing to fuck over Seth.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Both Kane and Olivia have to be willing and enthusiastic killers. But you need a significant chunk of sisevil points to unlock it, which is especially difficult to achieve if Kane is on the dom track as you'll get fewer opportunities for Olivia to make moral choices.

But Kane can only get the demon flag if he is on the dom path. Olivia can be a demoness on both tracks.

If Olivia has at least 12 sisevil points by the time the DeKocks arrive, she and Kane will visit the K1 facilities, where she gets to choose whether and how to execute an innocent man.

If Kane is on the dom track (so K5+), she'll ask his advice. If Kane advices killing the prisoner brutally, he gets demon; if Olivia has at least 7 sisgood points she'll show mercy, if she has 15 sisevil points she'll follow his advice and get demoness.

If Kane is on the sub track (K4 or less) he doesn't get a say and Olivia decides for herself.

Getting 15 evil points on a dom Kane playthrough is a lot. It certainly can't be done without choosing to fuck over Seth.
Thank you so much. I appreciate the time and effort. It is also very understandable! I hopefully will be able to get them both that high.

Reactions: gregers

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
gregers and deuxrayme, thanks for your answers. I remember doing a sub route without a guide or wm, i played the first chapters and stopped there because i generally play like i am the mc and being submissive isnt my cup of tea.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Getting 15 sisevil points on a dom Kane playthrough is a lot. It certainly can't be done without choosing to fuck over Seth.
She was one point short and princess eyes was one point short. Thanks again

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020

Thanks in advance
when Olivia is asked to kill the K1 you have to chose the more evil choice and Olivia need to accept it (if you are full evil it shouldn't be a problem)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes. I even play a sub route to get that information and I missed out on the reveal that Kane has a true sister whereas we know Olivia isn't it. Olivia can test Kane with a special Warden shock to determine if he is worthy of pursuing the future along with her. If you don't play every possible combination, you will miss something. Dom routes even can miss information: Good Olivia = Project N.O.A.H. and Evil Olivia = K1 killing. Junko romance = Kane's father's family name. Starting work day with Juliette instead of Veronica or Dominique = I think misses the information that Egypt in this game is the one in the Desert Stalker game. Passing Dominique's secret test = Kwame's wife shows up. I am not going to play every possible combo especially below K4, so I have to get what information is leaked here or open the script file and read around, but ain't nobody got time for that.

View attachment 2614157
My main dom walkthrough involves sponsoring Veronica+Dominique, and I don't recall us being given information about the existence of Egypt from the "Desert Stalker". Perhaps I missed something. Where can I see this?
deuxrayme and gregers gave pretty comprehensive info, but personally, as a dom player, I don't see the point in crawling on my knees the entire game to find out in a couple scenes of the last update that Kane has a sister from DeKock syndicate. After all, you can open the gallery in SanchoMod and rewind the red/black room sub-scenes to see those few lines of "revelations" about it.

But the information from Otto (GoodDom track + Junko romance open) is, in my opinion, much more important for understanding the big picture of what's going on and why the DeKock syndicate is ever trying to participate in this Gambit and claim anything at all. And I'm not even ruling out the possibility that the mysterious bracelet that was planted on Kane (in the case of certain choices) in the early KG episodes is the work of Delilah, who did it on direct orders from Cynthia DeKock. And Elena/sisters Karlsson or ever Callista Gambit Queen in general may well have had nothing to do with it.

So my advice to you is to play it the way you like. And if you don't like something, there's not much point in "stepping on your own throat" for a hint or two. One day there will come a moment of truth, and I'm sure that at some point in the game any Kane (Dom or Sub) will know all the key information needed to make further decisions. And it will likely be done in one of the global story scenes that both Dom and Sub players automatically see (such as Gambit Queen conversations with the "ninjas").

Last edited:

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
There is some. The female player character ('Olivia') can get busy with various other characters, especially if you play the male player character ('Kane') as a sub. Olivia starts at the top of the pile, Kane at the bottom, and you'll get a choice early on if Olivia prefers to have only male subs/slaves surrounding her or if she'd like some women to play with as well.

A lot of Olivia and Kane's scenes early on are nothing to do with each other, but by the end of current content you can get some scenes closer to 'ntr'/cucking between them if that's your preference. If you play Kane as dominant you'll also get the choice for him to take part in cucking someone else.

But note that the game is heavily bdsm-focused, so many of the scenes are more about dominance than just fucking.
Thanks for the answer. If you play as a sub it means the male character will behave as a sub in general or just with this Olivia? I may be a girl but when I play, even as a male character, I don't like to be an underdog, so I can tolerate as much as it's required to get these ntr scenes with Olivia, but not as a general behaviour throughout the whole game. And is Olivia then the only female that gets laid with other male partners? Thank you once again for your patience and willingness to help.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Did anyone else feel let down with the w pod?
It seemed to me that Kane Dom had very little direct interaction with the w pod girls. Everything was too short, superficial, and rather vanilla. The scene in the mines would have made sense if we had been shown right away what was coming next. Someone wrote here suggesting that the w2 pod story would last until the end of the entire game. If that's the case, then perhaps not all is lost yet.

Tess once wrote on discord that if she only did one game, not doing the main business, she could do about 2,000 renders in 2 months. As a matter of fact, there's the answer to your question. Too many events to implement, but too slow a pace to work on the game. And the planned ~1500 renders over the next 4 months for the first part of Ch8 doesn't seem too encouraging to me. And it remains to be seen how long after part 1 of ch8 we will wait for part 2. If it's another 4 months, it will be an epic fail (with all due respect to Tess' talent).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes