gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My main dom walkthrough involves sponsoring Veronica+Dominique, and I don't recall us being given information about the existence of Egypt from the "Desert Stalker". Perhaps I missed something. Where can I see this?
The sisters' company briefing vary in detail, from Juliette's highly superficial, to Dominique's accurate but general, to Veronica's very specific. Dominique is the one who makes the explicit Desert Stalker reference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case it's just a small nod to the game, nothing suggests it'll have any further relevance beyond the easter egg.

Thanks for the answer. If you play as a sub it means the male character will behave as a sub in general or just with this Olivia? I may be a girl but when I play, even as a male character, I don't like to be an underdog, so I can tolerate as much as it's required to get these ntr scenes with Olivia, but not as a general behaviour throughout the whole game. And is Olivia then the only female that gets laid with other male partners? Thank you once again for your patience and willingness to help.
Kane starts out as a slave, but can rise in the ranks quickly if you choose. If you play him as dominant he'll suffer little in the way of actual abuse and get the occasional chance to do a little abusin' hisself, but for now he's still below many of the women in the hierarchy, Olivia included. The setting is femdom-heavy: The company is run by a cabal of very powerful and mostly sadistic women, whom Olivia joins, and they take their pleasure where they like.

Some scenes can be avoided or skipped, but you will see scenes of mostly abuse, including forced body worship and such, involving other characters.

Keep in mind that Olivia and Kane begin the game as brother and sister (or so they think), and the dev does not do sibling incest, so any sexual relationship between them would require a significant chunk of plot development.

Last edited:

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
The sisters' company briefing vary in detail, from Juliette's highly superficial, to Dominique's accurate but general, to Veronica's very specific. Dominique is the one who makes the explicit Desert Stalker reference:

In any case it's just a small nod to the game, nothing suggests it'll have any further relevance beyond the easter egg.

Kane starts out as a slave, but can rise in the ranks quickly if you choose. If you play him as dominant he'll suffer little in the way of actual abuse and get the occasional chance to do a little abusin' hisself, but for now he's still below many of the women in the hierarchy, Olivia included. The setting is femdom-heavy: The company is run by a cabal of very powerful and mostly sadistic women, whom Olivia joins, and they take their pleasure where they like.

Some scenes can be avoided or skipped, but you will see scenes of mostly abuse, including forced body worship and such, involving other characters.
Thank you, but then the scenes you mentioned with Olivia and the male slaves are actually sex scenes with penetration, or just abuse, humiliation and so on? If it's only the latter, then I guess this game it's not for me. Can you please clear this up for me? Thanks

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And I'm not even ruling out the possibility that the mysterious bracelet that was planted on Kane (in the case of certain choices) in the early KG episodes is the work of Delilah
So what's the importance of a similar bracelet being worn by young Veronica when Kane meets her in that park?
Personally i think Delilah just as (most of) the Karlson sisters will only have limited knowledge about the Gambit, if at all. The players that were there when that plan was made are the older generation. Alexander Karlson may have been influenced by Calista perhaps they even planned it together, but most others at that time probably will have been excluded from any knowledge to the plan. The Gambit Queen (Calista?) seems the one besides Alexander himself that knows everything.
The link with the DeKock family and the Gambit seems to go through the 2 masked companions (Calista's sisters perhaps?)
It makes no sense the bracelet was placed by Delilah and then given to her sister to hack... Neither of them has the power nor the knowledge of the Gambit to pull that off. The DeKock mother could be in on it to a certain degree but even she lacks the power inside the Karlson empire...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you, but then the scenes you mentioned with Olivia and the male slaves are actually sex scenes with penetration, or just abuse, humiliation and so on?
I don't know about Kane's sub track, there may be one or two towards the end of current content (there's certainly a scene with her pegging a guy), but on the dom track, I can't remember any penetrative sex scenes with Olivia yet.

In general, there's not much vanilla penis-in-vagina sex in this game (although Kane does get his dick wet now and then on the dom track). Most of the content has a ... different flavour. It's not an NTR-focused game. If that's not for you, that's cool.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know about Kane's sub track, there may be one or two towards the end of current content (there's certainly a scene with her pegging a guy), but on the dom track, I can't remember any penetrative sex scenes with Olivia yet.

In general, there's not much vanilla penis-in-vagina sex in this game (although Kane does get his dick wet now and then on the dom track). Most of the content has a ... different flavour. It's not an NTR-focused game. If that's not for you, that's cool.
There aren´t penetrative sex scenes with Olivia neither in sub path In a future maybe ,but not nowadays...

Reactions: Pdiant and gregers

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for the answer. If you play as a sub it means the male character will behave as a sub in general or just with this Olivia? I may be a girl but when I play, even as a male character, I don't like to be an underdog, so I can tolerate as much as it's required to get these ntr scenes with Olivia, but not as a general behaviour throughout the whole game. And is Olivia then the only female that gets laid with other male partners? Thank you once again for your patience and willingness to help.
No matter how people try to twist it, there is no netorare in this game. You have to know that Kane still thinks that Olivia is his sister and that that's all she ever will be. The only men in this world available to the women are all slaves to be used and abused. The only thing penetrating Olivia so far has been a dildo strapped to Kane's face. The only romantic relationships so far are for Kane with a servant named Junko, Dominique in this last update, and you could argue Veronica (she has her first kiss with him and probably has intended to since they were children).

Reactions: Pdiant

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019

No matter how people try to twist it, there is no netorare in this game. You have to know that Kane still thinks that Olivia is his sister and that that's all she ever will be. The only men in this world available to the women are all slaves to be used and abused. The only thing penetrating Olivia so far has been a dildo strapped to Kane's face. The only romantic relationships so far are for Kane with a servant named Junko, Dominique in this last update, and you could argue Veronica (she has her first kiss with him and probably has intended to since they were children).

No , it's not a ntr game that I'm looking for, but since I saw the fem protagonist tag I got curious if this game was just one of many such games where the male mc fuck every woman whereas the female one is depicted as a lesbian. As a girl, I really don't fathom the appeal of such games, but anyway since there's no sex between the female and her male "slaves" I think I'll pass. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
hi, why does Phoebe know Kane has a Sister (not Olivia)?
Id imagine that Kane is a big deal in most circles, so her husband told her while he was still well.

The more I think about it, the more im happy with my current system of learning the sub secrets over this forum. Knowing that certain events happened in the background will definitely change my next playthrough and choices though

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Time to rank the 5 sisters based solely on the way they are playing the gambit and nothing else

5- Juliette- At this point she's just being evil for the sake of being evil. Doesnt help that Kane has control over a mini Juliette, only way Juliette wins at this point is if the player wants a really depraved lifestyle
4- Veronica- She's not even playing and she's above Juliette, says more about Juliette than it does about the lovely scientist who seemingly has better things to do.
3 Alessandra- She hasnt dropped because of anything she's done or hasnt done, the other two sisters are just better situated over the long haul. Her iagoing will probably raise her next update. Cant wait to see her final plan.
2 Dominique- Only one with access to Kane's father. The most flexible of the original and easily the person working the hardest behind the scenes to get the company. But is it too little too late?
1. Olivia- Welcome to the game. Whether on the good track or the evil track her and kane seem to feed off each other, as long as they're both aligned right. Biggest obstacle is getting Kane over that brother sister thing which shouldnt be too hard. However, she should be wary of the other sisters who I imagine are plotting her downfall.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You have to know that Kane still thinks that Olivia is his sister and that that's all she ever will be.
I can't agree with you about the second part of your statement. On the contrary, after what I saw in Ch7, playing through the "Good Dom" track, and in later scenes, including the little scene of Kane(Dom) and Olivia after taking her shower, and the scene where at the end of Ch7 Elena is thinking while standing in front of the mirror, only further pushed me to think that Tess is moving very smoothly but surely in the direction where Kane and Olivia's romance becomes reality. And this phrase of Elena's in the conversation with Olivia almost openly hints at it.
screenshot0008.png
The only men in this world available to the women are all slaves to be used and abused.
Kane (dom) is not a slave, so he must be the one to turn this whole situation upside down, becoming either the second Alexander (one of the likely outcomes of the EvilDom track, in my opinion) or the just ruler (GoodDom) of this empire, supported by an equal or even obedient wife-to-be from among the challenger families Karlsson and DeKock.
The only romantic relationships Kane has had so far have been with a maid named Junko, Dominic in the last update, and, you might say, with Veronica (she kissed him for the first time and probably intended to do so since they were children).
At least no one will say that there's no romance in this game or that these scenes aren't beautiful (just think of the airy scene with Veronica or the equally beautiful scene with Junko), he-he. I'm sure there will be more romance in future chapters.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Time to rank the 5 sisters based solely on the way they are playing the gambit and nothing else
Only "winning" condition seems to be a male heir, Kane being father and any of the Karlson sisters being the mother...
By that standard there's not much difference between any of the girls... One of them seems to have a slight advantage due to (possibly) already having Kane's seed... (DomCollectCum variable) Kane's own status for now seems mostly irrelevant...
Your list mostly depends on player choice or Kane having a choice in the matter.... Something that's not really sure yet with these ladies...

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Only "winning" condition seems to be a male heir, Kane being father and any of the Karlson sisters being the mother...
By that standard there's not much difference between any of the girls... One of them seems to have a slight advantage due to (possibly) already having Kane's seed... (DomCollectCum variable) Kane's own status for now seems mostly irrelevant...
Your list mostly depends on player choice or Kane having a choice in the matter.... Something that's not really sure yet with these ladies...
I would be shocked if it didnt come down to Kane and what he wants. Especially on the dom route. Otherwise, there's no reason for any of the sisters to seduce him. That and the fact that I believe that Veronica will respect his wishes and she has at the least two votes on lock (three if we include a chosen sister thats not Veronica).

Reactions: Stan5851

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I would be shocked if it didnt come down to Kane and what he wants. Especially on the dom route. Otherwise, there's no reason for any of the sisters to seduce him. That and the fact that I believe that Veronica will respect his wishes and she has at the least two votes on lock (three if we include a chosen sister thats not Veronica).
There is always a reason for the other Karlson sisters to try seduce him. The moment it's clear one of the sisters or Olivia seems to hit it off well enough with Kane to expect a succesful Gambit winner, the others will increase their seduction efforts. Same time any of them expecting their chances to be low or non excistent, they might try to even the playing field in other ways.
In the end much will depend on the rules of how to get the seed, Veronica already hints not everything is allowed, but we don't have much to go on as to what exactly are the rules to follow in the Gambit. The Gambit basically overrules the board if conditions are met....

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
There is always a reason for the other Karlson sisters to try seduce him. The moment it's clear one of the sisters or Olivia seems to hit it off well enough with Kane to expect a succesful Gambit winner, the others will increase their seduction efforts. Same time any of them expecting their chances to be low or non excistent, they might try to even the playing field in other ways.
In the end much will depend on the rules of how to get the seed, Veronica already hints not everything is allowed, but we don't have much to go on as to what exactly are the rules to follow in the Gambit. The Gambit basically overrules the board if conditions are met....
Not really if it was up to just the board they could just tie him down and wait on the results. If it comes down to Kane ruling with whichever sister, it will come down to his choice. Do you think that if kane is deemed fit to rule they'll just force him to get with whichever sister they deem fit? Their decision might matter with a sub kane but def not with a dom kane

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So what's the importance of a similar bracelet being worn by young Veronica when Kane meets her in that park?
Personally i think Delilah just as (most of) the Karlson sisters will only have limited knowledge about the Gambit, if at all. The players that were there when that plan was made are the older generation. Alexander Karlson may have been influenced by Calista perhaps they even planned it together, but most others at that time probably will have been excluded from any knowledge to the plan. The Gambit Queen (Calista?) seems the one besides Alexander himself that knows everything.
The link with the DeKock family and the Gambit seems to go through the 2 masked companions (Calista's sisters perhaps?)
It makes no sense the bracelet was placed by Delilah and then given to her sister to hack... Neither of them has the power nor the knowledge of the Gambit to pull that off. The DeKock mother could be in on it to a certain degree but even she lacks the power inside the Karlson empire...
I don't have an answer to that question, but I can assume that in this world such bracelets could be data carriers associated with the wearer's biometric data. They might even be able to read individual indicators from the wearer's body for additional assessment of the wearer's condition.
Personally i think Delilah just as (most of) the Karlson sisters will only have limited knowledge about the Gambit, if at all. The players that were there when that plan was made are the older generation.
Delilah doesn't have to have all of Gambit's information, she could just be a cog in the system, doing what the head of the family (Cynthia) instructs her to do.
Alexander Karlson may have been influenced by Calista perhaps they even planned it together, but most others at that time probably will have been excluded from any knowledge to the plan. The Gambit Queen (Calista?) seems the one besides Alexander himself that knows everything.
We don't know that either, but I agree that at this point, the greatest bearer of knowledge about Gambit is Callista (Gambit Queen?) herself and Veronica. Perhaps a serious body of data is still known to Alessandra, as a likely candidate for the "second ninja" who has spoken to the Gambit Queen in the past.
And who's to say that this is the exact bracelet Kane Dom possesses? Suffice it to recall that gaining access to Kane's bracelet is almost impossible.
screenshot0010.png

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not really if it was up to just the board they could just tie him down and wait on the results. If it comes down to Kane ruling with whichever sister, it will come down to his choice. Do you think that if kane is deemed fit to rule they'll just force him to get with whichever sister they deem fit? Their decision might matter with a sub kane but def not with a dom kane
In case the Gambit conditions are met all power goes to the male heir, until he is ready to rule his parents will have full control. So no, as soon that happens any chair on the board is effectively powerless.
The gambit is the will of Alexander Karlson, it's his way to enable his wish for a male heir from his and Callista's bloodlines, even after his death. We don't know the exact rules the sisters and Kane have to follow, but it's clear the Gambit Queen is one of the people responsible for a fair process, but even the boardmembers will help ensuring this, after all it's their chance to become more powerful or lose power. Four of the board members have a fair chance for more power....

Knowing Alexander he couldn't care less if Kane ends up as a slave, but knowing Calista prepared her children for this (even if only one of her blood) , it's safe to assume everybody will have a fair chance.
It will not matter if Kane is sub or dom, the rules for the Gambit will be the same, Kane might win the Gambit being a sub to any of the Karlson sisters or Olivia, he might win the Gambit as a dom or equal to any of them as well...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Here's some fact-free speculation while I'm waiting for the kettle to boil.

Parts of Cynthia's entourage is definitely wrapped up with Callista (Otto certainly, the masked servants (Alexander's sisters?) probably), and it seems entirely plausible that Delilah planted the bracelet for Kane and Nadia could be the hacker, maybe at Cynthia's behest, maybe not.

And then there's Lola. Silent, ignored Lola, who is pointedly introduced by name and with a close-up and then never mentioned or seen again (so far). Maybe just because the dev has forgotten about her, maybe not.

Kiyomi recognized at least one of them by their movements although they'd hidden their appearance, but she's confident that only one other person would do so and that that person is "not a concern".

Could be one of the masks, could be Lola, could even be Otto himself in his conveniently concealing clothes.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I can't agree with you about the second part of your statement. On the contrary, after what I saw in Ch7, playing through the "Good Dom" track, and in later scenes, including the little scene of Kane(Dom) and Olivia after taking her shower, and the scene where at the end of Ch7 Elena is thinking while standing in front of the mirror, only further pushed me to think that Tess is moving very smoothly but surely in the direction where Kane and Olivia's romance becomes reality. And this phrase of Elena's in the conversation with Olivia almost openly hints at it.
View attachment 2615338
Which is why I said "still thinks... that that's all she ever will be." Olivia has the knowledge and even wants to tell him, but Kane doesn't know it yet.

Kane (dom) is not a slave, so he must be the one to turn this whole situation upside down, becoming either the second Alexander (one of the likely outcomes of the EvilDom track, in my opinion) or the just ruler (GoodDom) of this empire, supported by an equal or even obedient wife-to-be from among the challenger families Karlsson and DeKock.
A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. Until Kane has "graduated" from the program and the sisters can not demote him at will or based on certain criteria, he is a slave who has more freedom than some of the others.

At least no one will say that there's no romance in this game or that these scenes aren't beautiful (just think of the airy scene with Veronica or the equally beautiful scene with Junko), he-he. I'm sure there will be more romance in future chapters.
I love that scene with Veronica which is why I made it into a signature simulating them being at a planetarium like they discuss.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes