Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough for Episode 7

Walkthrough for Episode 1-6
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-7b-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-8471494
It took me quite a while to download/open this walkthrough. Just in case, here's another link to it.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
It took me quite a while to download/open this walkthrough. Just in case, here's another link to it.
Seriously it took me 10sec. :O I added your link and ty.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Seriously it took me 10sec. :O
I don't know what's wrong here, but it took me about a minute and a half to download from anonfiles. And it's obviously not about my internet speed (and not about proxy or VPN, which are disabled right now).
st.jpg
Maybe it's something with the routing between countries, it's hard for me to tell.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cirelc

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
From the walkthrough of the game - v0.7 (page 4)
I don't know about you guys, but I'd hate for my Kane to one day have to choose whether to save Callista, Olivia, or Seth from death. I hope that Tess will give the opportunity (if I have to) save them all.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know about you guys, but I'd hate for my Kane to one day have to choose whether to save Callista, Olivia, or Seth from death. I hope that Tess will give the opportunity (if I have to) save them all.
IF names have meaning to whom they are then i would CAREFULLY CHOOSE IT

BE MINDFUL!

• Sad

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So, guys, who here recently wanted a revolution and total freedom from slavery? Looks like you're going to get it. And apparently it's not just about freeing the workers from the mines run by Dominique.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
After reading the walkthrough, I have many doubts that Dominique and Junko could be in the same harem ending because if you go for Junko's romance, you go for the revolution and I don't know to what extent that is viable with Dominique Karlsons.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
In case the Gambit conditions are met all power goes to the male heir, until he is ready to rule his parents will have full control. So no, as soon that happens any chair on the board is effectively powerless.
The gambit is the will of Alexander Karlson, it's his way to enable his wish for a male heir from his and Callista's bloodlines, even after his death. We don't know the exact rules the sisters and Kane have to follow, but it's clear the Gambit Queen is one of the people responsible for a fair process, but even the boardmembers will help ensuring this, after all it's their chance to become more powerful or lose power. Four of the board members have a fair chance for more power....

Knowing Alexander he couldn't care less if Kane ends up as a slave, but knowing Calista prepared her children for this (even if only one of her blood) , it's safe to assume everybody will have a fair chance.
It will not matter if Kane is sub or dom, the rules for the Gambit will be the same, Kane might win the Gambit being a sub to any of the Karlson sisters or Olivia, he might win the Gambit as a dom or equal to any of them as well...
But we do know. Four votes from the board gets you the gambit. Regardless its pretty much guaranteed to come down to Kanes choice since we're fairly certain veronica will vote the way he wants and I assume her mother will as well and if he chooses anybody other than veronica that person will vote in his interest. Unless the other 4 vote the same way which aint gonna happen, Kane will get who he wants.

I never said sub kane wasn't just that sub kane wouldnt have a choice who he mates with

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Id def not choose Callista. that being said, if its the choice I think it is, you can choose to die and save at least 2 of the above

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
So, guys, who here recently wanted a revolution and total freedom from slavery? Looks like you're going to get it. And apparently it's not just about freeing the workers from the mines run by Dominique.
Between you and me... i want stop all the possible revolutions, i want have all the power for me (with Olivia by my side,of course :cool:)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But we do know. Four votes from the board gets you the gambit.
The Gambit is a failed experiment that continues even after the death of Alexander... It has nothing to do with the board, it's basically Alexander Karlsons will, his way to decide who will inherit the company.

If the majority of the board (4 votes or more) supports you, that's one way to win... But you need to impress 4 people...
(the teamplayer choice in your first test)

Another way to win is the Gambit : a male heir with Karlson and Calista bloodlines, in that case the child inherits the company.
Until the child is an adult the parents will have all power in the company.... The Gambit means the board is dissolved.
You only need 1 Karlson sister on your side.... (the gambitplayer choice in your test)

The third choice (soloplayer) simply comes down to picking the best overall who gets the majority of the power.
I'm afraid that is Veronica.... So, if you want her vote (and Yvette's) to win, you'll really need to make an impression, because lets face it... She needs a good reason to share with you, she's the only Karlson that's entitled to win by herself...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
" a male heir with Karlson and Calista bloodlines "

This confuses me since the start of the game.

Kane is the son of Cole and Calista ... If you look at the sex chromosomes X and Y, then Kane's son will continue Cole's male line but not the Karlson's male line based on the inherited Y-chromosome.
If Kane has a son with any of Karlson's daughters, then the son (XY) will have an X-chromosome from either her mother (Xx) or Karlson (Xy) and the Y-chromosome from Cole (xY). So the heir will not have Karlson's male features but rather the female features of his female partner or his mother/grandmother.
The mentioned bloodline is more a matriarchal bloodline than a patriarchal one, unless Cole and Karlson share the same Y-chromosome, eg by being brothers or being closely related (which then would probably turn most of Kane's sex encounters into incest.)

Why did Karlson not use a genetic sample from Calista and his own DNA to create the perfect heir?

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Everyone thinking hard about the ending influencing choice.
Meanwhile me: picks Olivia without looking at the other options :ROFLMAO:
Same here. I just made a save and chose Oliv since she was the one right there in the flashback. There's little to go on to speculate what these choices will influence when we're still years off for them to matter.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Between you and me... i want stop all the possible revolutions, i want have all the power for me (with Olivia by my side,of course :cool:)
I chose Olivia, too. I just wish (if possible) the other two could survive. But if Tess won't give Kane that opportunity, well, I'll rule the empire with Olivia, as I've been planning since the beginning.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
In my main route I'm playing with Olivia Kane and Seth as dominant (good) so I hope that Kane is free to save Olivia and Kiyomi of the vipers is the one who saves Seth. Although I really like the character, it's a shame there isn't a scene in the dominant route with her.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes