Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
In my main route I'm playing with Olivia Kane and Seth as dominant (good) so I hope that Kane is free to save Olivia and Kiyomi of the vipers is the one who saves Seth. Although I really like the character, it's a shame there isn't a scene in the dominant route with her.
Kiyomi is really hard to get for Kane. Source: https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-7b-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-6521558

Its pretty obvious what you have to do, because she tells you it herself, ingame.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Now I want to know who other than Callista can be qualified as "The Musician." Olivia plays music too, but it would be too obvious that she would be "flexible" since the player is making most of her choices.
The question is whether the players knew at the time of Tess' post that Kane is not Olivia's brother and whether they saw the scene of Olivia playing a musical instrument. I'm too lazy to sit and count the dates of the updates and compare it to the date of Tess' post, but if the players didn't know/guess or see Olivia's music scene, then hiding her name behind the Musician facade might have made sense. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but good for you for bringing it up now. It's another coin in the piggy bank of arguments that a full-blown romance with Kane(dom) and Olivia might be possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
seriously, olivia with that ponytail is peak as is demoness olivia. Ive given up my quest of making her a sub, shes a queen.

A random fact occurred to me, even though its likely obvious to everybody else. Kanes fucked with the family members of everybody in his pod cept jake. Gonna be awkward when these guys graduate :oops:

Kwame: Kane want to come to a family bbq and meet my wife
Kane :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The question is whether the players knew at the time of Tess' post that Kane is not Olivia's brother and whether they saw the scene of Olivia playing a musical instrument. I'm too lazy to sit and count the dates of the updates and compare it to the date of Tess' post, but if the players didn't know/guess or see Olivia's music scene, then hiding her name behind the Musician facade might have made sense. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but good for you for bringing it up now. It's another coin in the piggy bank of arguments that a full-blown romance with Kane(dom) and Olivia might be possible.
Most of us guessed both things by that point. Dont think most of us was paying attention to olivia being a musician as by that point, it was stated matter of factly with Kane and Callista going to her recitals

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why did Karlson not use a genetic sample from Calista and his own DNA to create the perfect heir?
Well, although that's a valid point to make, you forget the most important thing about Alexander Karlson, he's a cruel sadist.
There's just way more fun having 5 girls trying to kill off each other for the seed of one man that gets humiliated in every possible way imaginable... Too bad he's not there to witness the mayhem. but the thought of messing up all these lives even after his death must have been his greatest sadistic joy...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Note: I only play dom MCs, so only talking about dom path

Kiyomi is really hard to get for Kane. Source: https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-7b-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-6521558

Its pretty obvious what you have to do, because she tells you it herself, ingame.
Quoting 2 year old posts, that's dedication lol (y)

I chose Olivia, too. I just wish (if possible) the other two could survive. But if Tess won't give Kane that opportunity, well, I'll rule the empire with Olivia, as I've been planning since the beginning.
It's the only choice really. The mom is only ever talked about & seth also doesn't get as much screen time. Also he's a guy.
So Olivia's the only one in the group you feel attachment towards through the game.
Others are "Kane saves his mom/brother; kane is a good guy." but Olivia is her own character developed through the game.

It's another coin in the piggy bank of arguments that a full-blown romance with Kane(dom) and Olivia might be possible.
Eh, that's pretty much confirmed to be a route with how the character development & variable placements have taken place. Especially princesseyes & Elema scenes are strong arguments.
But most of all, as the 2 main characters, the dev's pretty much obliged to give 1 out of 15 endings to that, even for dom kane.
seriously, olivia with that ponytail is peak as is demoness olivia. Ive given up my quest of making her a sub, shes a queen.
When planning out the sis variables of good evil dom sub for s1 final save, I was most concerned whether piling sissub would result in olivia being sub to kane, or maybe rather that'd make her postion in the hierarchy worse & therefore negatively affect kane's storyline :unsure:

Also kinda annoying domquestpass is only available by sacrificing 2 endings. Julliette work isn't affected by whether she's 1st or second. No incentive to pick julliette 1st unless going for evil mc roleplay (since you miss out on dom evil path/kwame wife and 2 endings & gain nothing - julliette work is same no matter who you choose iirc)

Well I'll just edit in console anyway, but kinda agonizing over during making the s1 save. Very happy the size decreases, but such a complex game where mid game choices have such big impacts being delivered as seperate games causes it's own problems.

There's so many variables that's just left hanging (sub dom good evil sissub sisdom basically have only flavor text changes, even sisgood & sisevil don't affect as much outside of the k1 vs noah fork), the many _p variables, etc.
I'm gonna keep the script of s1 & overuse the console in s2. :geek:

Last edited:

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, in the game she tells you to be true to your word but since I play a dominant Seth I have the variable that let's say it links Kiyomi with Seth and I wouldn't like to raise my little brother's girlfriend
Seth the dominant, given his state of health, sounds rather strange. I don't want to upset you, but so far Seth is more of a recovering victim and a willing submissive. (on the Kane's GoodDom track + Good Olivia, Ch7).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If that's what you mean, it's an assumption based on what we saw in Ch7. But that doesn't mean that the bracelet couldn't have been planted on Kane by someone from Karlsson (on behalf of Callista, who would not have included the DeKocks in this scheme). Thus, there are several theories, and some "conventionally canonical theory" (like the one where Callista is actually alive and is the Gambit Queen) does not seem to exist.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The Gambit is a failed experiment that continues even after the death of Alexander... It has nothing to do with the board, it's basically Alexander Karlsons will, his way to decide who will inherit the company.
Technically... there is no authority above the Karlsson Group Board that might enforce Alexander's will. Thus, if the overwhelming majority of the Board members decided to do away with it, who could possibly stop them?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
" a male heir with Karlson and Calista bloodlines "

This confuses me since the start of the game.

Kane is the son of Cole and Calista ... If you look at the sex chromosomes X and Y, then Kane's son will continue Cole's male line but not the Karlson's male line based on the inherited Y-chromosome.
If Kane has a son with any of Karlson's daughters, then the son (XY) will have an X-chromosome from either her mother (Xx) or Karlson (Xy) and the Y-chromosome from Cole (xY). So the heir will not have Karlson's male features but rather the female features of his female partner or his mother/grandmother.
This is not quite the way mammalian genetics works. Y chromosome contains very little in terms of genes that actually encode any traits; rather, most of the genes it contains are essentially meant to suppress traits encoded in the X chromosome.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
As for the bracelet, we did see alessandra in the room while Kane was sleeping at the time when the bracelet was planted.... might not mean anything, but interesting observation nonetheless

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Also someone recently asked about ntr, there is one scene where you fuck a dudes wife in front of him but it's easily avoidable and tess warns you beforehand. Thats the only scene though

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Technically... there is no authority above the Karlsson Group Board that might enforce Alexander's will. Thus, if the overwhelming majority of the Board members decided to do away with it, who could possibly stop them?
And how do you see that happening? Alessandra and Julietta are already going for the kill... Alexander knew very well there will be no united board... Besides that he gave one of his daughters his blessing to kill her sisters if the gambit was no success... The king is dead and his heirs are fighting for the throne...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
And how do you see that happening? Alessandra and Julietta are already going for the kill... Alexander knew very well there will be no united board... Besides that he gave one of his daughters his blessing to kill her sisters if the gambit was no success... The king is dead and his heirs are fighting for the throne...
Well, yeah, there is that... but theoretically... if, let's say, Veronica, Dominique, Olivia, Elena and Yvette would agree to do away with whatever the old perv had in mind and establish a new world order according to their own design, who exactly would be there to prevent them from doing so?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well, yeah, there is that... but theoretically... if, let's say, Veronica, Dominique, Olivia, Elena and Yvette would agree to do away with whatever the old perv had in mind and establish a new world order according to their own design, who exactly would be there to prevent them from doing so?
Dominique and elena wouldnt agree to that though cuz they have designs upon owning the company.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Dominique and elena wouldnt agree to that though cuz they have designs upon owning the company.
Well, ok... Veronica and Yvette are already naturally aligned and so are Olivia and Elena (like mother, like daughter, you know). If those two groups were to align with each other, they would already have the majority on the Board... and if at least one other Karlsson sister was to join them (no matter which), I can hardly see any other force in the KG universe capable of preventing this group from having their way.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, yeah, there is that... but theoretically... if, let's say, Veronica, Dominique, Olivia, Elena and Yvette would agree to do away with whatever the old perv had in mind and establish a new world order according to their design, who exactly would be there to prevent them from doing so?
You give Alexander and the girls' mothers too much credit for their parenting skills. ;)
But yeah, in a perfect world they would get along fine and all of them would share the power and support the best options.
But even when Alexander was still alive, the board only functioned like it did because he allowed it, he was the power behind it all, and that power is gone...

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes