Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
Well, it is an evidence that they do have a history. But it does not suggest that they are related by blood in any way.
Yes I agree with that. I don't think there will be any real evidence before the revelation, but just some hints. From a pure biological perspective, we probably won't get something more tangible than the freckles like Callista (or something equivalent, if the sister is another character).

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
in a scene in which depending on the routes it takes place a little differently. in which olivia is looking from above in which she decides whether to tell him that he is not her brother, kiyomi offers him a favorable treatment you can accept or treat him like everyone else, choosing this second variable jumps.
i undesrtand your point but let's say that by doing the second option we show him as a little stronger mentally
That variable is called BroKiyomiFlower and decides the Kyiomi and Seth Path. It has nothing to do with his Dominance.
Brokiyomiflower = True (opens up Kiyomi path for Seth).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kiyomi is for all three (Kane, Olivia and Seth) a "Romance" option, which is pretty rare.

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
I was thinking about other possible biological clues (in addition to the freckles), which could help to guess who Kane's sister is, and I was thinking about Astrid:

I know it's far-fetched, but it might be food for thought :unsure:

On a more symbolic note, we have that I find particularly beautiful and tender in this last episode. Above is Olivia, below is Veronica, and both give some serious "Ara Ara" vibes :LOL:

Jun 29, 2017
I was thinking about other possible biological clues (in addition to the freckles), which could help to guess who Kane's sister is, and I was thinking about Astrid:

I know it's far-fetched, but it might be food for thought :unsure:

On a more symbolic note, we have that I find particularly beautiful and tender in this last episode. Above is Olivia, below is Veronica, and both give some serious "Ara Ara" vibes :LOL:
you are joking, you think Callista is a female pig or something, gave birth to 4 childrens (Veronica, Astrid, Kane and Seth), Veronica told that, u don't see it (maybe Astrid). Veronica and Astrid is daughter of Yvette and Alexander.

1684053687496.png

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Maybe it's a red herring because it would be "too" obvious, but I have always believed Veronica could be Kane's biological sister, way before Episode 7. I could see Alexander Karlsson obsessed with the idea of having a son, and cheating on Callista (pregnant with Veronica) with Elena. And then Yvette would have assumed the role of the mother for Veronica.
Veronica can't be Kane's sister. This game will never have incest and Veronica is a Main LI for Kane. Tess was pretty clear multiple times that the game doesn't have and will not have incest.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
I think I have finally closed the book on Episode 7, and this week I built out the basic shell (both tech and also some basic structure of how to split up Episode 8) and also completed a new introduction for the game. I also tested the Episode 7 saves pretty extensively, so I think things are looking good.
Episode 8 will have similar menus but likely some new images at the main menu, and some tweaks to the music perhaps...I also spent some time researching Steam a little, but I will do that when free time permits from normal metrics/goals for Episode 8. I am getting some help on this I think anyway...
I also realized that just my music files are like 2GB so I might try and shrink the size down a bit without sacrificing quality. (I know basically NOTHING about this but luckily my biggest slave's life work is music so might be ok here)
I will post this week polls for ideas for the monthly stuff. I think it's Veronica/Dominique as dommes, and then the other one is Kane/Doc/Raven with Mia/Nurse Reyes under them. I am looking forward to doing these a...LOT because I have missed them cranking out 7.
Also, I am attaching a walkthrough for Episode 7 here. It's a version 1, so I won't quite pin it yet pending a few changes. But once I feel ok with it, I will pin it with the other downloads in the pinned post. I am terrible at this kind of writing, but I hope it's helpful!
I am planning to formally start writing this week! I have outlined a basic overall structure, and having a nice short break has really helped recharge me!
I will try and post some official Episode 8 teaser renders with the next weekly update but also focus on the poll ideas very soon! I really hope everyone has or is enjoying Episode 7, and please have a great week all!
Tess

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
Veronica can't be Kane's sister. This game will never have incest and Veronica is a Main LI for Kane. Tess was pretty clear multiple times that the game doesn't have and will not have incest.
Are we sure Veronica will be a LI for Kane at the end of the game? She's not a "normal" contestant in the Gambit too (that would make even more sense if she shares the same mother with Kane). When I look at Olivia and Delilah, I'm also not sure Tess is using an extensive definition of incest either. But Maybe we should ask her what is her definition of incest, it would help in order to guess who the sister is haha.

Many people argued that nothing could happen between Kane and Olivia and here we are. If the reason is that they aren't blood-related, Veronica would "just" be a half-sister (and there are countless stories of people falling for a half-sibling they didn't grow up with. It's actually more "realistic" than with someone they grew up with, because of the Westermarck effect).

Last edited:

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Are we sure Veronica will be a LI for Kane at the end of the game? She's not a "normal" contestant in the Gambit too (that would make even more sense if she shares the same mother with Kane). When I look at Olivia and Delilah, I'm also not sure Tess is using an extensive definition of incest either. But Maybe we should ask her what is her definition of incest, it would help in order to guess who the sister is haha.

Many people argued that nothing could happen between Kane and Olivia and here we are. If the reason is that they aren't blood-related, Veronica would "just" be a half-sister (and there are countless stories of people falling for a half-sibling they didn't grow up with. It's actually more "realistic" than with someone they grew up with, because of the Westermarck effect).
There will be some pissed fans if Veronica isnt a LI for Kane at the end of the game, including me.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

They were naked and made out on the good veronica path. Veronicas definitely a love interest

Reactions: Stan5851

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The dev has been very specific. No blood-related sibling incest. Veronica's scenes with Kane definitely rules her out.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There will be some pissed fans if Veronica isnt a LI for Kane at the end of the game, including me.
I'd say it would be an army of angry fans. Veronica is our everything. And if Tess also gives us a chance to have a full-blown romance with Olivia, I'll be doubly happy (I'm sure I'm not the only one).

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes