lightalex

Oct 31, 2017
Hey Guys

My first Post here, sorry English not my native.

Brillant Game, played it since V0.2. Sad but can understand the long Term between the Updates.
My Question of so many, why sleep The female Pod in "normal" Cells even K2-K4?
On Sub Path even as K4 Kane sleeps with Jake on the cold Floor in a Cell together
Greetings

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And I would choose Kiyomi, because her honor code.
I would have chosen her, too, except for one thing: a personal bodyguard should not go behind his boss's back, no matter how well-intentioned he/she may be. And that's exactly what Kiyomi does, and I doubt all the Karlsson's know about her dealings with Otto. In other words, her 100% loyalty is not guaranteed.
On Sub Path even as K4 Kane sleeps with Jake on the cold Floor in a Cell together
Greetings
In the game, one of the characters (Dr. Chastain, I think) mentioned in a conversation with Kane the fact that the women in JoyFacility tend to be treated a little softer than the men. This may be one of the reasons.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the game, one of the characters (Dr. Chastain, I think) mentioned in a conversation with Kane the fact that the women in JoyFacility tend to be treated a little softer than the men. This may be one of the reasons.
Yeah, Taylor tells him the same thing when touring the facilities, and Olivia goes into a bit more detail when discussing future arrangements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I would have chosen her, too, except for one thing: a personal bodyguard should not go behind his boss's back, no matter how well-intentioned he/she may be. And that's exactly what Kiyomi does, and I doubt all the Karlsson's know about her dealings with Otto. In other words, her 100% loyalty is not guaranteed.
Well, let me ask you something. Who is Kiyomi's Boss and don't you believe that because her Honor code, she would be loyal. Who is Ying Yue? Let's see what happen's. I still have hope to get Kiyomi as my run away option and leave both sick companies behind, once and for all.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, let me ask you something. Who is Kiyomi's Boss and don't you believe that because her Honor code, she would be loyal. Who is Ying Yue? Let's see what happen's. I still have hope to get Kiyomi as my run away option and leave both sick companies behind, once and for all.
Kiyomi's immediate boss is Veronica, and then there's the Board. I don't have much doubt about her loyalty to Veronica, but not to the whole Board. Yes, Kiyomi is definitely on the side of the "forces of Good" in this cauldron of hell, but the question was (in jest) "who would you hire as a bodyguard", i.e. it had nothing to do directly with current plot of the game. As for the plot, that's an interesting assumption about Ying Yue, admittedly I haven't thought about her possible connection to Kiyomi yet. But you're right, we really should see what happens next.

Personally, I don't want to "sail off into the sunset in LI's arms" at the end of the game, rather, I want to stay and remake this company for myself, punish the sadistic bitches as they deserve and give those who deserve redemption a chance. And then I can think about saving the world with Veronica's help.

Reactions: tarsgrim

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Guys I think you are missing the most important point. we are in a screwed up world where women have all the power, the karlson group is dedicated to kidnapping people and turning them into slaves. It could be that Kiyomi is an infiltrator from the start, a double agent so we shouldn't assume who she is loyal to because we just don't have enough information.
Be safe and trust no one

Reactions: Stan5851

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Kiyomi's immediate boss is Veronica, and then there's the Board. I don't have much doubt about her loyalty to Veronica, but not to the whole Board. Yes, Kiyomi is definitely on the side of the "forces of Good" in this cauldron of hell, but the question was (in jest) "who would you hire as a bodyguard", i.e. it had nothing to do directly with current plot of the game. As for the plot, that's an interesting assumption about Ying Yue, admittedly I haven't thought about her possible connection to Kiyomi yet. But you're right, we really should see what happens next.

Personally, I don't want to "sail off into the sunset in LI's arms" at the end of the game, rather, I want to stay and remake this company for myself, punish the sadistic bitches as they deserve and give those who deserve redemption a chance. And then I can think about saving the world with Veronica's help.
well im not evil enough to get the burn them to the ground option xD and i wont be forced to have a junko romance path for the good ending ....... But i have to wait for Edisode 9, because Episode 8 won't have much content, if you denied the game show like me...

Guys I think you are missing the most important point. we are in a screwed up world where women have all the power, the karlson group is dedicated to kidnapping people and turning them into slaves. It could be that Kiyomi is an infiltrator from the start, a double agent so we shouldn't assume who she is loyal to because we just don't have enough information.
Be safe and trust no one
A double agent who can't lie and said she never betrayed her word. i doubt it, dude.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
well im not evil enough to get the burn them to the ground option xD and i wont be forced to have a junko romance path for the good ending ....... But i have to wait for Edisode 9, because Episode 8 won't have much content, if you denied the game show like me...

A double agent who can't lie and said she never betrayed her word. i doubt it, dude.
for a lie you need to talk and for a betrayal you need to give your word so technically she can be

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Be safe and trust no one
"Women have all the power" is just the story setting, not the world setting. Technically Alexander has the most power, even after his death. It's just that he had only daughters.
The decock kid will be a jerk who won't really hold up to his female family either.

Cause having a proper dom man other than the mc won't sit right with neither femdom players(women rule) nor dom path players (it'd be like having another great guy in a harem novel)

You can see women suffering as much as men if you pick dom path or Olivia lesbian options.
It's not women vs men, but the top 0.1% holding power vs the rest.
Same, though I'm flexible in morality.
For my playthru I only try to get the best results while keeping good/evil balanced.
As long as MC takes the power for himself (with olivia+as many others as possible, by his side), I'm open to being good or bad, or rather instead I'd be selfish, but not evil. Hope such a neutral end exists.

But i have to wait for Edisode 9, because Episode 8 won't have much content, if you denied the game show like me...
gameshowhost was such a ride. You can get it so early & then lose & gain it again so many times. How many prople have played around the variable, only to get the option to get it directly at the end of season 1:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
"Women have all the power" is just the story setting, not the world setting. Technically Alexander has the most power, even after his death. It's just that he had only daughters.
The decock kid will be a jerk who won't really hold up to his female family either.

Cause having a proper dom man other than the mc won't sit right with neither femdom players(women rule) nor dom path players (it'd be like having another great guy in a harem novel)

You can see women suffering as much as men if you pick dom path or Olivia lesbian options.
It's not women vs men, but the top 0.1% holding power vs the rest.
There is a bit of it in a few places: We don't see it on the dom paths currently, but on the sub track Elena tries to inculcate a general Female Superiority ideology into Olivia (which Olivia in turn asks Kane for his take on).

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
There is a bit of it in a few places: We don't see it on the dom paths currently, but on the sub track Elena tries to inculcate a general Female Superiority ideology into Olivia (which Olivia in turn asks Kane for his take on).
I don't remember exactly the route or the scene, but I do remember that of the 31 Z ranks there were only 2-3 that were men. that is basically as if we invert the reality in which the world is mostly controlled by men

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Those ideologies exist even in real life. Especially if those in power all hold a similar trait, ppl will end up seeing that as a sign of superiority (just see our history of slavery)

But there's no world set-up like you'd find in other femdom/futadom worlds. It's pretty logical & circumstancial, which makes it great.
The MC is not fighting against sexist ppl, just ppl who want to use him for their own benefits. In a truly "women rule" world setting you'd see Amys domming Zachs, but here they are both trash.

I guess the sub track can delve further into it since it doesn't need sub females to flesh it out (though I wonder if female participants might show up in the gameshow). It should add a nice little rush to the femdom setting, but the world building seems equally cruel regardless of gender, which is a great asset of the game imo.

I don't remember exactly the route or the scene, but I do remember that of the 31 Z ranks there were only 2-3 that were men. that is basically as if we invert the reality in which the world is mostly controlled by men
Yes. That's the story set up, not the world building. It's like how harem games are devoid of decent good looking men other than the MC. It doesn't mean the world population is 10 girls per one man, just the game shows it that way.
Like how Phoebe's husband was a successful man, but Phoebe won in the end. Like how Alexander was the most successful person in the story.
It's not that the world has specific roadblocks for men specifically, it just turned out to be like that storywise, since it benefits both femdom(strong women) & dom routes(no other real men).

I mean, since the MC is likely to head into the Z world, would you like more men?
That was the take away from that conversation anyway: that there's only 3 men & while good at their jobs, they aren't really "men" like the mc - she specifically mentions this.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Those ideologies exist even in real life. Especially if those in power all hold a similar trait, ppl will end up seeing that as a sign of superiority (just see our history of slavery)

But there's no world set-up like you'd find in other femdom/futadom worlds. It's pretty logical & circumstancial, which makes it great.
The MC is not fighting against sexist ppl, just ppl who want to use him for their own benefits. In a truly women rule world setting you'd see Amys domming Zachs, but here they are both trash.

I guess the sub track can delve further into it since it doesn't need sub females to flesh it out (though I wonder if female participants might show up in the gameshow). It should add a nice little rush to the femdom setting, but the world building seems equally cruel regardless of gender, which is a great asset of the game imo.
Agreed. The Karlsson Group, one of the two most powerful entities in the known world, happens to have been entirely controlled by a small cabal of women for quite a while and some, like Elena, have taken that further as an argument for general female superiority.

Dominique may show traces of similar thinking in her scene with Cole when she complains about all younger men being useless, although that also serves to make a dom Kane look good by comparison to his contemporaries.

Karlsson Group premises is a mostly femdom setting (the occasional low-ranked male executive notwithstanding), but the wider reality of the game seems to be more generalized dystopia.

Edit: Instead of "female superiority" perhaps it would make more sense to describe the view of Elena and her ilk as "male inferiority"? It's not that all women belong on the top, many of them are brutally oppressed as well, but men are seen as at the absolute bottom of the pyramid.

Last edited:

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022

The MC is not fighting against sexist ppl, just ppl who want to use him for their own benefits. In a truly women rule world setting you'd see Amys domming Zachs, but here they are both trash.

Yes. That's the story set up, not the world building. It's like how harem games are devoid of decent good looking men other than the MC. It doesn't mean the world population is 10 girls per one man, just the game shows it that way.
Like how Phoebe's husband was a successful man, but Phoebe won in the end. Like how Alexander was the most successful person in the story.
It's not that the world has specific roadblocks for men specifically, it just turned out to be like that storywise, since it benefits both femdom(strong women) & dom routes(no other real men).

I mean, since the MC is likely to head into the Z world, would you like more men?
That was the take away from that conversation anyway: that there's only 3 men & they aren't really "men" like the mc - she specifically mentions this.
I think you have misunderstood me I was not talking about the population of the planet I was talking about who has the power

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It really is strange how the women are so powerful in the karlsson company yet they all bend to Alexander's will easily. One would figure there would be a phoebe situation in store for alexander but they're even respecting his wishes from the grave

Last edited:
Reactions: tarsgrim

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
It really is strange how the women are so powerful in the karlsson company yet they all bend to Alexander's will easily. One would figure there would be a claudia situation in store for alexander but they're even respecting his wishes from the grave
They are the daughters and wives of a tyrant, I at least try not to apply too much common sense to this situation

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes