lightalex

Oct 31, 2017
On another note, what is Seth's origins exactly? Olivia has both parents confirmed & Kane his mother. But is either of Seths parents confirmed or speculated on?? What's his role in the gambit? Who is he?? :unsure:
Maybe a Chance for Astrid (Veronica real Sister) to heal? Share the same illness , when Astrid ist the missing board menber and every Karlsson sister must have the same Cance to win, or all on the Board must be United to declare a Winner of the Gambit? it is also mentioned he could be a backup plan if Kane fails, but i don't think so.
Gambit Queen mention all three Kane, Olivia and Seth are needed to win.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
On another note, what is Seth's origins exactly? Olivia has both parents confirmed & Kane his mother. But is either of Seths parents confirmed or speculated on?? What's his role in the gambit? Who is he?? :unsure:
I assume callista has to be his mother since the kids would definitely see her be pregnant. I imagine his father is likely a civilian. His biggest role in the gambit has probably already happened. I believe Callista gave up Kane in exchange for the karlssons healing Seth. Could also be a kane backup if Kane is killed but thats about it methinks

Reactions: gregers

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I believe Callista gave up Kane in exchange for the karlssons healing Seth. Could also be a kane backup if Kane is killed but thats about it methinks
But Seth is the little brother or did I remember wrong? So should then not have both Kane and Seth Cole as their father?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
But Seth is the little brother or did I remember wrong? So should then not have both Kane and Seth Cole as their father?
We see Cole pick the name for Kane, so we assume that Cole is the biological father ... what if Cole is just the father in mind and Calista instead was impregnated with enhanced genetical materials as part of a secret genetics program to save humanity?

Seth seems to be important for research to find a cure for his disease, so it is strange that the Karlson Group just watched him over the years and did not start tests with him earlier? It is also strange how carelessly he is treated by some of the girls ... loosing Seth as a unique part of the research would be bad for the project, so why risking to loose him just to have some fun?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I assume callista has to be his mother since the kids would definitely see her be pregnant. I imagine his father is likely a civilian. His biggest role in the gambit has probably already happened. I believe Callista gave up Kane in exchange for the karlssons healing Seth. Could also be a kane backup if Kane is killed but thats about it methinks
Yeah, there's been nothing explicitly stated in the game so far that I've seen, but like Miles says, if Callista escaped while pregnant with Kane and if Cole was then imprisoned in retribution for her escape and if Olivia and Kane are about the same age and Seth slightly younger, then presumably O&K would have seen Callista's pregnancy and the father would have to be someone other than Cole.

By that logic, Seth would be the son of Callista and Some Dude Unknown and a child by him and one of the Karlsson sisters would seem to satisfy the terms of the gambit (unless there are further conditions not yet revealed), making him a viable Plan B should Kane meet with a regrettable accident.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, there's been nothing explicitly stated in the game so far that I've seen, but like Miles says, if Callista escaped while pregnant with Kane and if Cole was then imprisoned in retribution for her escape and if Olivia and Kane are about the same age and Seth slightly younger, then presumably O&K would have seen Callista's pregnancy and the father would have to be someone other than Cole.

By that logic, Seth would be the son of Callista and Some Dude Unknown and a child by him and one of the Karlsson sisters would seem to satisfy the terms of the gambit (unless there are further conditions not yet revealed), making him a viable Plan B should Kane meet with a regrettable accident.
Man, that's some sick reasoning...but it gave me a ferocious headache...:eek:

• Hey there

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Seth seems to be important for research to find a cure for his disease, so it is strange that the Karlson Group just watched him over the years and did not start tests with him earlier? It is also strange how carelessly he is treated by some of the girls ... loosing Seth as a unique part of the research would be bad for the project, so why risking to loose him just to have some fun?
It did not have the impression the Karlson company did much for the better of humanity... If one of the Karlson sister didn't have the same disease as Seth, i seriously doubt any effort was made to find a cure.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It did not have the impression the Karlson company did much for the better of humanity... If one of the Karlson sister didn't have the same disease as Seth, i seriously doubt any effort was made to find a cure.
Did you try to get Dominique as sponsor?
Even Veronica would value a sick Seth for research since sience and research are her main occupation.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Did you try to get Dominique as sponsor?
Even Veronica would value a sick Seth for research since sience and research are her main occupation.
But I don't want Veronica as my enemy under any circumstances. The meeting between Yvette, Elena and Veronica makes it clear to me that it is undoubtedly the most dangerous by far

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That (i.e. using her research on him to cure Astrid) certainly seems to be Veronica's primary motivation according to her conversation with Olivia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 13, 2021
so from what i know there is 2 morality routes and 3 kink routes. Which characters are locked to only 1 or 2 routes? For example are there any characters you can only get by being good or evil? or are there characters you can only get if you chose the dom route or the sub route? If so who is locked to which route?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
so from what i know there is 2 morality routes and 3 kink routes. Which characters are locked to only 1 or 2 routes? For example are there any characters you can only get by being good or evil? or are there characters you can only get if you chose the dom route or the sub route? If so who is locked to which route?
Well it was planned to give us an overview ui, but we never got it. Im not sure if the last overview from here, which is pretty old, is still up to date. https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-7b-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-6521558

Junko, for example you can get also as Slave on the Evil Dom Path:
If you are on the Katsumi Romance Path (Katsumi Flames).

I can't help you with the sub routes, because i don't play them.

Reactions: Stan5851

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well, AFAICT, you cannot make any substantial progress with Juliette, unless MMC is sufficiently evil. There are also a few minor characters that only seem to appear on either dom or sub path, but not on both so far. But most major characters do not seem to be locked to any specific path.

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
HeartBreakerGaming I would also add that it depends on what kind of relationship you want with a character. For example, if you want a romance route with Juliette, you have to be Dom/Evil. But you can probably have some kind of Juliette ending even if you're a sub too (it won't be romance though, maybe she would kill you too :ROFLMAO:).

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The Physics of this intrigue me :unsure::ROFLMAO:
MC's father is also known. (think you get more info on subpath, but even on dom path it's pointing to Cynthia DeKocks brother)
That's circumstancial & very leading (the scene on the pier - the guy could be not the father, not Cole, not a DeKock, etc)
I think Cole & Callista being the parents was directly mentioned somewhere, but never specified if Cole is a DeKocK :unsure:
Basically, it's still kinda up for grabs compared to Olivia.

We see Cole pick the name for Kane, so we assume that Cole is the biological father ... what if Cole is just the father in mind and Calista instead was impregnated with enhanced genetical materials as part of a secret genetics program to save humanity? Seth seems to be important for research to find a cure for his disease, so it is strange that the Karlson Group just watched him over the years and did not start tests with him earlier? It is also strange how carelessly he is treated by some of the girls ... loosing Seth as a unique part of the research would be bad for the project, so why risking to loose him just to have some fun?

For the 'seen her pregnant' argument, it falls apart cause of how easily Olivia & MC accept the not-my-brother information. So they are probably very close in age to seth & thus their first memories involve a baby seth, not a pregnant Callista.

MC is mentioned as unique in having Callista's blood. Unless the 'designer child' theory by f96trooper is correct (I've had similar thoughts before - I don't see Veronica humoring Alexander's obsession otherwise. There must be something else.), Seth would fulfill the gambit at the same value as MC, no need for a back-up role. The difference in treatment could be due to his condition, but I don't think Seth is blood related to the MC either. Having 2 sons of Callista would not make sense for the setup & I'm not a fan of the idea 'genetic disease makes him a unviable canditate' Looking forward to what the dev can do with this Schrodinger's box. Very intriguing.

Wonder what instructions Olivia got from Callista.
Given the devs leanings & the paths setup, maybe Olivia is the real main MC on the sub path as the Real story, but It'd be interesting if we can see Callista's plans to keep her promise of always looking out for MC on the dom path, with Olivia's whole participation turning out to be for the MC's sake on Callista's orders. :unsure:

PS: Went back & checked the Kiyomi-Seth scene in ch7, & Seth is wearing a chastity cage. It's a good way to maintain continuity of both sub & dom paths since the size can't be determined.

Last edited:

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
The Physics of this intrigue me :unsure::ROFLMAO:

That's circumstancial & very leading (the scene on the pier - the guy could be not the father, not Cole, not a DeKock, etc)
I think Cole & Callista being the parents was directly mentioned somewhere, but never specified if Cole is a DeKocK :unsure:
Basically, it's still kinda up for grabs compared to Olivia.

For the 'seen her pregnant' argument, it falls apart cause of how easily Olivia & MC accept the not-my-brother information. So they are probably very close in age to seth & thus their first memories involve a baby seth, not a pregnant Callista.

MC is mentioned as unique in having Callista's blood. Unless the 'designer child' theory by f96trooper is correct (I've had similar thoughts before - I don't see Veronica humoring Alexander's obsession otherwise. There must be something else.), Seth would fulfill the gambit at the same value as MC, no need for a back-up role. The difference in treatment could be due to his condition, but I don't think Seth is blood related to the MC either. Having 2 sons of Callista would not make sense for the setup & I'm not a fan of the idea 'genetic disease makes him a unviable canditate' Looking forward to what the dev can do with this Schrodinger's box. Very intriguing.

Wonder what instructions Olivia got from Callista.
Given the devs leanings & the paths setup, maybe Olivia is the real main MC on the sub path as the Real story, but It'd be interesting if we can see Callista's plans to keep her promise of always looking out for MC on the dom path, with Olivia's whole participation turning out to be for the MC's sake on Callista's orders. :unsure:

PS: Went back & checked the Kiyomi-Seth scene in ch7, & Seth is wearing a chastity cage. It's a good way to maintain continuity of both sub & dom paths since the size can't be determined.
You do get more information on the dom path. Last episode also confirmed the name "Cole DeKock" (when you talk with Otto).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
HeartBreakerGaming I would also add that it depends on what kind of relationship you want with a character. For example, if you want a romance route with Juliette, you have to be Dom/Evil. But you can probably have some kind of Juliette ending even if you're a sub too (it won't be romance though, maybe she would kill you too :ROFLMAO:).
Whether you're a dom or sub and pick juliette, if Kane goes on that sub after the gambit, he will get fucked up.

Not really, Olivia was already well on her way to figuring out Callista wasnt her mother, and unless Im on the wrong path, I dont even think that Kane received that information yet.

Kane is the child of two of the founders, his blood is infinitely more valuable than seth. Besides seth isnt even in a good enough condition to go through the gambit, it makes plenty of sense that they'd prefer Kane to Seth at the moment.

As for Cole being a dekock, Tess put his name like that in her relationship chart, so thats pretty much makes it canon.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
So with the new informantion of Kane having a sister, that means Cole has a daughter which ironically enough now shines a light upon something else I just mentioned today. If what Alessandra said was true and she only has 4 sisters, and if Veronica calls Astrid her sister, than that means that Veronica and Astrid have the same mother but different fathers. If both kids father is Cole that solves that particular mystery quite nicely. Only thing that makes me doubt that theory is the little pause veronica gives when Olivia asks her if Juliette is youngest. But thats my current theory at the moment.

Who do yall think Dom is talking about here? Alessandra or Veronica. An argument can be made for either one at this juncture

I would think that was made clear as hell with it bein my little sneaky bad bitch Alessandra. She is very good at looking good while being very bad! Hell just look at how freaked out Patricia was when she was rambling in her nervous inner monologue while walking to meet with her to show the girl in the box, her whole trip to meet her she is noid as hell hopin she isn't in a bad mood and sees she is opposite and is very relieved she was in a good mood. Oh and lets not forget she is hoping a sister gets mad enough to kill another so there is that little side note and has Pat act ways in public but not so much good ones in private we have been shown a couple times between the two ladies!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Reactions: | Vee |
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes