Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
There will be some pissed fans if Veronica isnt a LI for Kane at the end of the game, including me.
I'd say it would be an army of angry fans. Veronica is our everything. And if Tess also gives us a chance to have a full-blown romance with Olivia, I'll be doubly happy (I'm sure I'm not the only one).
Oh I would be pissed too if I can't end up with Veronica in one of the endings, believe me!

The dev has been very specific. No blood-related sibling incest. Veronica's scenes with Kane definitely rules her out.
Ok, so it would rule out a lot of characters. Maybe we can already find who the sister is based on that statement (if it's a noticeable female character who already made an appearance, and can't have a sexual interaction with Kane).

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
I share the same thoughts, and in that case it has to be Nadia. It can't be Astrid anymore if she's also Veronica's sister, as that would mean Kane would share at least a parent with Veronica, leading to incest. Nadia on the other hand also seemed very protective of Kane, and could have helped him since the beginning as the hacker.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
in a scene in which depending on the routes it takes place a little differently. in which olivia is looking from above in which she decides whether to tell him that he is not her brother, kiyomi offers him a favorable treatment you can accept or treat him like everyone else, choosing this second variable jumps.
i undesrtand your point but let's say that by doing the second option we show him as a little stronger mentally
Sorry, but I can't agree with that. He is absolutely weak and characterless if he allows himself to be treated that way. (Yes, I play the Dom track only, but that "soft femdom scene" available for the Dom route (with the option to view or skip) I find pretty nasty. And, by the way, thanks for reminding me of that. I reread some of the dialogue again, and now my Kane (Dom) has a lot of questions for my "good" Olivia with 12 points of Good and with Evil=0 , who treated Seth well in a past key choice. I'd love to hear Olivia's excuses as to why she let a sick man sleep all night in a cold steel cage.
screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png
Oh, and there are questions for Kiyomi, too. Although she referred to Olivia's orders about Seth's "sleeping place", no one forced her to do what she did next. I don't believe her room is being watched, which means it was her personal decision.
screenshot0010.png
Kiyomi is for all three (Kane, Olivia and Seth) a "Romance" option, which is pretty rare.
As far as I know, only Seth can have an "romance" with Kiyomi. Where do Kane and Olivia come into this equation?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry, but I can't agree with that. He is absolutely weak and characterless if he allows himself to be treated that way.
I agree with your other points about Kiyomi's and especially Olivia's behaviour, but IIRC Seth's reasoning for refusing Kiyomi's initial offer is that he needs to toughen up to survive. So it is at least presented as a strong character moment, although of course you're free to read it differently.

But yeah, it still ends up with him in a cage on (apparently) Olivia's explicit orders and Kiyomi's facesitting and forced body worship scene.

As far as I know, only Seth can have an "romance" with Kiyomi. Where do Kane and Olivia come into this equation?
I don't play the sub path, but AFAIK there are some sub scenes with Kane and the vipers. Not quite romance perhaps, but still sexual options.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Sorry, but I can't agree with that. He is absolutely weak and characterless if he allows himself to be treated that way. (Yes, I play the Dom track only, but that "soft femdom scene" available for the Dom route (with the option to view or skip) I find pretty nasty. And, by the way, thanks for reminding me of that. I reread some of the dialogue again, and now my Kane (Dom) has a lot of questions for my "good" Olivia with 12 points of Good and with Evil=0 , who treated Seth well in a past key choice. I'd love to hear Olivia's excuses as to why she let a sick man sleep all night in a cold steel cage.
View attachment 2620902 View attachment 2620904 View attachment 2620906
Oh, and there are questions for Kiyomi, too. Although she referred to Olivia's orders about Seth's "sleeping place", no one forced her to do what she did next. I don't believe her room is being watched, which means it was her personal decision.
View attachment 2620908

This is just an assumption but I think it would be something like protecting both of them from possible gossip if someone entered Kiyome's room. because surely from a certain rank they can enter wherever they want.
The issue of the femdom scene is already more debatable.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Olivia comes into it in the scene where she can go play police with Cassandra and Kiyomi. Kiyomi will ask Liv about special treatment for Kane. If she is told to treat him the same as everybody else, it opens a door for a relationship between Olivia and Kiyomi. Kind of like how if Seth says to treat him like everybody else, it opens the door for him with Kiyomi.

From the walkthrough:
“I should tell her to treat Kane the exact same as everyone else in the program.” sis_kiyomi_p +2 $ Kiyomidoor = True (highly recommend a save with this choice if interested in Olivia exploring someday a relationship with Kiyomi romantically/lesbian - choice opens possible door for later scenes

Reactions: Cirelc and Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Honestly olivia or Kane taking Kiyomi comes off as needlessly cruel to the poor guy. Both have access to multiple love interests. Let the poor fella be Kiyomis foot licker.

Also Ive followed the same steps and on this playthrough Delilah only blows kane now. Unless i changed some random thing which I doubt.

Veronica is probably a special playthrough. I bet you can have the company or you can have veronica, but you cant have both

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is just an assumption but I think it would be something like protecting both of them from possible gossip if someone entered Kiyome's room. because surely from a certain rank they can enter wherever they want.
I think the answer is simple, they are all sadistic bitches, the only difference is their characters and methods of influence. As for Olivia, I think she's just a coward and afraid to really protect the person she cares about, just to please (as she thinks) those above her. Although with her silver spoon up her ass, she is already untouchable and on top of power (I am not taking into hypothetical assassination attempts and other dramatic events that may happen in the future, I am talking about the "here and now"), and with her assured place on the Board, she has no need to try to please anyone as long as she is doing her job as Warden well. But that's my personal opinion. One thing I can say is that in my personal ranking this "good" Olivia has just lost some points, and I see no justification for her actions.

And all this talk about Seth choosing Kiyomi's path to become stronger doesn't look very convincing to me. Kneeling and licking her feet and other body parts is not going to make Seth stronger. It doesn't work that way. I'm not even sure I'd want to defend such a Seth in the future, or if he's even worth the effort. If he willingly licks Kiyomi's feet without even trying to object, then he's doomed to be a slave.

Reactions: motseer

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
fun question which I doubt affects anything that happens in the future since I doubt this will get that in depth, but if you had to choose any snake to be your personal bodyguard, who would you choose and why?

My choice would be pat, she doesnt have kiyomi's morality, Chanel and Delilah's immaturity, and boss lady seems to want to kill people too much. Also Pat can keep a secret so double bonus

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Femdom is really NOT my thing and I won't even play the sub paths. Much of the behavior exhibited in even the Dom paths is distasteful to me. But, the story is so well written and some of the RL behavior of the rich and powerful - both historically and recent - lend credence to the characterizations here. What can I say... the excellent story telling and the taboo have drawn me in enough to ride out the tale. My version of Kane will play a Paladin to the end. We'll see where it gets him. My natural instinct is to maintain loyalties - especially where family is concerned. I have to agree with you, though, even Olivia's good path has given me pause. Sister or not I would never develop romantic feelings for someone like her at this point. Both Dominique and Veronica are above her for me - partly because they have both shown signs of struggling against the perversion they were raised to embrace. Olivia just... gives in, apparently... for whatever reason...

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
fun question which I doubt affects anything that happens in the future since I doubt this will get that in depth, but if you had to choose any snake to be your personal bodyguard, who would you choose and why?

My choice would be pat, she doesnt have kiyomi's morality, Chanel and Delilah's immaturity, and boss lady seems to want to kill people too much. Also Pat can keep a secret so double bonus
If you mean with snakes, the Deadly Vipers, then you should choose a viper yourself?!
Pat isn't one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I would choose Kiyomi, because her honor code.

Reactions: Konstantinus

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you mean with snakes, the Deadly Vipers, then you should choose a viper yourself?!
Pat isn't one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I would choose Kiyomi, because her honor code.
Eh Id still take pat since she has the same training and turned them down, but in the interest of fairness to the question than my answer is easily the foul mouthed Scarlett, she'd be the most fun.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No sibling incest. The game has more cousin fucking than an Alabama Thanksgiving.
wow, so it mean you can "incest" with cousin, and no tag INCEST??? i still don't understand this logic
Actually I'm probably overstating it. Come to think of it, I don't remember any other cousin scenes off-hand (based on what we know currently). Haven't had any coffee yet.

Edit: As for the tag, tags are applied when someone gets around to adding them. The revelation of Kane's familial background is fairly recent.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Sorry, but I can't agree with that. He is absolutely weak and characterless if he allows himself to be treated that way. (Yes, I play the Dom track only, but that "soft femdom scene" available for the Dom route (with the option to view or skip) I find pretty nasty.
It's (BroKiyomiFlower) one of his character development points. Either he can be mentally tough in the face of temptation, or he can accept the the offer. One of them impresses Kiyomi which is the development in their relationship. There has been no significant checks of that flag yet, but now that Seth has actual freedom in island 4, maybe it'll present new options for a tougher seth going forward. (I kinda want weaker seth & olivia compared to kane, but depends on the actual effects...)
As for the scene, I think sub Seth is hardcoded in that scene, since it happens regardless of KiyomiFlower, Sis good/evil, fuck/help seth etc.

-----

As for Olivia, it'd be great if we could have a reverse secretSub option with her (like alessandra & MC option, only Olivia is the closet/bedroom sub instead of MC). A pure sub option would be nice too, but that'd probably affect her standing at the company (MC 1st, Olivia 2nd in power/command is my main goal)
But then again, Olivia dom might be hardcoded same as seth sub :unsure:

Also going through the code I noticed the sub path has the same crystal mining test as the girls. It's be nice to see more of the content from the sub path. I kinda wish there was a option to follow olivia training Jake+Zach in the dom path. I like the scenes there, but only if MC is not on the receiving end...
But I get that most dom path players don't like femdom even if it's on other males, so probably not a concern for the dev.
Sucks to be in a niche where I don't mind the genders as long is the MC is not the one being dommed. :ROFLMAO:

Finally what I actually came to post: Revealing Astrind kinda sets a bad precedent. Now that it's done, the guess about who was on Alexander's deathbed is kinda burst wide open. It could very well be a 6th/7th/8th sister revealed on the final episode...

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes