Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You give Alexander and the girls' mothers too much credit for their parenting skills. ;)
But yeah, in a perfect world they would get along fine and all of them would share the power and support the best options.
But even when Alexander was still alive, the board only functioned like it did because he allowed it, he was the power behind it all, and that power is gone...
All the more reasons for the claimants to make alliances, even if temporary.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well, ok... Veronica and Yvette are already naturally aligned and so are Olivia and Elena (like mother, like daughter, you know). If those two groups were to align with each other, they would already have the majority on the Board... and if at least one other Karlsson sister was to join them (no matter which), I can hardly see any other force in the KG universe capable of preventing this group from having their way.
Unless someone dies its either olivia or elena not both. Perhaps if the board can convince each other to share power that might be possible, but I dont see any of the eligible participants voting to share power.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Unless someone dies its either olivia or elena not both. Perhaps if the board can convince each other to share power that might be possible, but I dont see any of the eligible participants voting to share power.
Well, if Elena and Yvette (the two most mature and experienced players) came to a mutual understanding, Yvette would probably be able to sway Veronica to her side, and Olivia (at least as played by yours truly) would also back her mom. Since power attracts power, this kind of alliance would likely be unstoppable and the old perv's will wouldn't matter anymore.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well, if Elena and Yvette (the two most mature and experienced players) came to a mutual understanding, Yvette would probably be able to sway Veronica to her side, and Olivia (at least as played by yours truly) would also back her mom. Since power attracts power, this kind of alliance would likely be unstoppable and the old perv's will wouldn't matter anymore.
Olivia's replacing elena on the board though so both elena and olivia wont be on the board at the same time, so even if those three get together, they're one vote short

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
All the more reasons for the claimants to make alliances, even if temporary.
And that's exactly what is happening, the Karlson sisters know each other very well. But there's 2 (or 3 if we count Seth) unknown players on the field they don't know, Kane and Olivia. These temporary alliances are uncertain because of that, being in the wrong alliance probably gets you killed and then there's a lot happening behind the scenes as well...
The game will have several possible endings but some outcomes already seem to be more likely then others..
I don't see any majority of the board scenario happening with Juliette, Alessandra perhaps but not very likely...
Veronica, Dominique, Olivia and a 4th seems our best bet... Either Yvette or whoever is Kane's sister perhaps, maybe even Kane himself...

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Olivia's replacing elena on the board though so both elena and olivia wont be on the board at the same time, so even if those three get together, they're one vote short
Yeah, but Elena's still got quite a bit of experience and cunningness... and they could probably sway at least one other sister to their side (at least temporarily). I really want the old perv's "male heir" thing to be thwarted! Women rule, men serve; period.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, but Elena's still got quite a bit of experience and cunningness... and they could probably sway at least one other sister to their side (at least temporarily). I really want the old perv's "male heir" thing to be thwarted! Women rule, men serve; period.
You can play sub and not go for Gambit ending. Just select teamplayer or soloplayer and sub to whoever you want.. ;)

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
And that's exactly what is happening, the Karlson sisters know each other very well. But there's 2 (or 3 if we count Seth) unknown players on the field they don't know, Kane and Olivia. These temporary alliances are uncertain because of that, being in the wrong alliance probably gets you killed and then there's a lot happening behind the scenes as well...
The game will have several possible endings but some outcomes already seem to be more likely then others..
I don't see any majority of the board scenario happening with Juliette, Alessandra perhaps but not very likely...
Veronica, Dominique, Olivia and a 4th seems our best bet... Either Yvette or whoever is Kane's sister perhaps, maybe even Kane himself...
Maybe it's a red herring because it would be "too" obvious, but I have always believed Veronica could be Kane's biological sister, way before Episode 7. I could see Alexander Karlsson obsessed with the idea of having a son, and cheating on Callista (pregnant with Veronica) with Elena. And then Yvette would have assumed the role of the mother for Veronica.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Maybe it's a red herring because it would be "too" obvious, but I have always believed Veronica could be Kane's biological sister, way before Episode 7. I could see Alexander Karlsson obsessed with the idea of having a son, and cheating on Callista (pregnant with Veronica) with Elena. And then Yvette would have assumed the role of the mother for Veronica.
Hmm.... this particular theory seems a bit far-fetched and based on wistful thinking rather than any actual facts established in the game lore.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
That would require callista who was pregnant with Kane to take Olivia while agreeing to leave her own daughter in that hell hole. Dont see that happening

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
Hmm.... this particular theory seems a bit far-fetched and based on wistful thinking rather than any actual facts established in the game lore.
We do have the flashback scene between Kane and Veronica, and iirc, they were also talking about their mother (could be a symbol). There is also the "sense of familiarty" sometimes popping in Kane's head when he deals with her, and their redness/freckles. If Veronica is Callista's daughter, it would also make even more sense that she is so smart, and why she was trusted by her father to supervise the gambit. And because Olivia and her were born at almost the same time, something could have happened, resulting with the daughters raised by another mother. :unsure:

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
Seth the dominant, given his state of health, sounds rather strange. I don't want to upset you, but so far Seth is more of a recovering victim and a willing submissive. (on the Kane's GoodDom track + Good Olivia, Ch7).
in a scene in which depending on the routes it takes place a little differently. in which olivia is looking from above in which she decides whether to tell him that he is not her brother, kiyomi offers him a favorable treatment you can accept or treat him like everyone else, choosing this second variable jumps.
i undesrtand your point but let's say that by doing the second option we show him as a little stronger mentally

Last edited:

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
That would require callista who was pregnant with Kane to take Olivia while agreeing to leave her own daughter in that hell hole. Dont see that happening
Maybe she didn't have a choice, something could have happened, and for some reason, she ended up leaving with Olivia instead of Veronica. Of course it's pure speculation.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
We do have the flashback scene between Kane and Veronica, and iirc, they were also talking about their mother (could be a symbol). There is also the "sense of familiarty" sometimes popping in Kane's head when he deals with her, and their redness/freckles. If Veronica is Callista's daughter, it would also make even more sense that she is so smart, and why she was trusted by her father to supervise the gambit. And because Olivia and her were born at almost the same time, something could have happened, resulting with the daughters raised by another mother. :unsure:
As I said: far-fetched. I cannot really see how the fact that Kane and Veronica had a per-chance encounter as kids may be interpreted as an evidence of any blood relation between them.

Reactions: Stan5851

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
As I said: far-fetched. I cannot really see how the fact that Kane and Veronica had a per-chance encounter as kids can be interpreted as an evidence of any blood relation between them.
It's not an evidence of blood relation, but an evidence of narrative connection between the two characters, while they also talked about their mother. It could be an useless scene, or it could be something with an intended meaning (of course, it could be for something else than the possibility of them being siblings, but it also could be). There will probably be no evidence of anything until the revelation, but only some hints.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It's not an evidence of blood relation, but an evidence of narrative connexion between the two characters, while they also talked about their mother. It could be an useless scene, or it could be something with an intended meaning (of course, it could be for something else than the possibility of them being siblings, but it also could be). There will probably be no evidence of anything until the revelation, but only some hints.
Well, it is an evidence that they do have a history. But it does not suggest in any way that they might be related by blood. Any conjecture about them being siblings is, at this point, purely speculative, supported by zero evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes