asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It is interesting to see how many people are worried about what will happen to their MC if they pursue the sub route. Maybe Patricia's and Elena's speeches about how this is a cruel world (plus Samantha's and Juliette's extreme sadism) have made them fear a big tragic end ... But this concern also shows how people are actually becoming involved with the characters, how they are really beginning to care about them. I like to see that. It's rare to see a game here where the characters affect the players like that, especially a game that is still in the beginning phase. Congrats to Tess.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm loving the mc dom route. Watching all the other males fall and be subbed as he keeps rising. Very unique twisted and fun vn so far. Best of luck with it and I hope it finds a satisfying completion for all the different users tastes. But im truly hoping for my mc to have a live throne made out of his subs being fed grapes while watching the lowly suffer. Man this Vn is a guilty pleasure. Thank you

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Is it just me or the links to walkthrough mod and walkthrough don't work?
[edited[
Never mind, I had 100 posts per page set up so I couldn't get to the posts rather than the page.

Last edited:

IceWraith101

Dec 9, 2019
i havent played but I had to read alot to figure out if its for me or not. And to the people complaining about femdom vs male dom, It has tags of
male dom
fem dom
male protag
fem protag
lesbian

It is just a little confusing to figure it out from purely the tags. If I see multiple protag genders and both male/female dom its either protag gets dominated by both or the protagcould be dom no matter what. It depends on the comments to figure out what to expect so stop getting butthurt about people clarifying things.

If you arent one of the butthurt people, that rant was not for you.

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Loved playing the game so far! I think I've speedrun all (I think) the dom/sub/good/evil combinations. Is it accurate to say the theme for the dom path for male pc will involve like tag team domination with female partners, whereas the sub as more like spectator? Is that what the maledom tag is referring to? Also I did a run with what I thought were dom/good choices for the male one and got electrocuted lol, did I screw something up or is that how it's supposed to be for now?

Only (irrelevant) criticism I have is while the concepts behind the worldbuilding are great, a global conglomerate in a crisis-afflicted world is not very believable. More likely developmentalist states would be setting up regional trading blocs. Anyway a black market syndicate or a sovereign trade haven à la UAE/Singapore might have been a more suitable evil org.

ps - Pat looks like Michelle from The Room!
Thanks, and you can avoid being shocked and still play a dominant path. Just answer Elena differently. The dom path will not necessarily require a team up so to speak, but certain desired endings would require a realistic alliance to survive, etc.

I wouldn't consider this dystopian world very believable anyway, but for different reasons than you stated. I am not sure how deep into the lore I will go that I created for "The Great Collapse" (I have a timeline and specifics of how nation states largely collapsed and why) but suffice to say The Karlsson Group is allied with numerous factions from former nation states and particularly intelligence and military agencies and other smaller entities (that knew it was coming before the general public) that got ahead of the curve. (roughly 50 million people) From say America, these would be people affiliated with certain academic/military/tech/industrial/intelligence interests. (The NRO/CIA/NSA/Los Alamos/Caltech/NASA/NORAD/Naval Intelligence/rumored Blackjack/MAGIK entities, etc) How Alexander Karlsson actually worked with these specific groups ahead of time to ensure his own survival (they knew first and had the land, etc.) versus military intervention/force is a pretty cool story to me and how I wrote it out, but way beyond the scope of this game I think.

Global trading as a whole is an irrelevant consideration in that their alliance is completely self-sufficient and everyone else literally have nothing to offer them in trade value in exchange. Given that, it would be very difficult for regional trading blocs to form in relation to The Karlsson Group (certainly among themselves perhaps) as only one entity truly has the most important resource anyway. So the assumptions about normal crisis response tactics in a typical global shortage are largely irrelevant given the backdrop, but the overall lore in itself is hardly realistic anyway. It just makes for a good dystopian atmosphere.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I wouldn't consider this dystopian world very believable anyway, but for different reasons than you stated. I am not sure how deep into the lore I will go that I created for "The Great Collapse" (I have a timeline and specifics of how nation states largely collapsed and why) but suffice to say The Karlsson Group is allied with numerous factions from former nation states and particularly intelligence and military agencies and other smaller entities (that knew it was coming before the general public) that got ahead of the curve. (roughly 50 million people) From say America, these would be people affiliated with certain academic/military/tech/industrial/intelligence interests. (The NRO/CIA/NSA/Los Alamos/Caltech/NASA/NORAD/Naval Intelligence/rumored Blackjack/MAGIK entities, etc) How Alexander Karlsson actually worked with these specific groups ahead of time to ensure his own survival (they knew first and had the land, etc.) versus military intervention/force is a pretty cool story to me and how I wrote it out, but way beyond the scope of this game I think.
Global trading as a whole is an irrelevant consideration in that their alliance is completely self-sufficient and everyone else literally have nothing to offer them in trade value in exchange.
What did the Karlsson Group do before the Great Collapse then, and why was it important enough that an alliance composed of ex-defense departments, high-tech and education centers, plus mercenary companies, would be interested in having them in the partnership? Was it perhaps related to ending up with all the world's important resources? The mining operations, etc.?

Also, a thing that a Great (Economic? Political?) Collapse by itself wouldn't necessarily explain is the femdom element of the post-apocalyptic scenario: a "Big Collapse" sounds like an opportunity of unscrupulous people of both sexes to rise (and I suppose that is what Alexander did?); but why women on top, rather than something more like a Mad Max world?

Just curious.

EDIT: You can always improve the world itself later on. It's worth doing it just for immersion purposes since when the cool dystopian atmosphere emerges for believable reasons it's easier to lose yourself in there; I enjoy this kind of details. But it is indeed a task that can be tackled later, especially if it is not going to be important for this game.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks, and you can avoid being shocked and still play a dominant path. Just answer Elena differently. The dom path will not necessarily require a team up so to speak, but certain desired endings would require a realistic alliance to survive, etc.

Global trading as a whole is an irrelevant consideration in that their alliance is completely self-sufficient and everyone else literally have nothing to offer them in trade value in exchange. Given that, it would be very difficult for regional trading blocs to form in relation to The Karlsson Group (certainly among themselves perhaps) as only one entity truly has the most important resource anyway. So the assumptions about normal crisis response tactics in a typical global shortage are largely irrelevant given the backdrop, but the overall lore in itself is hardly realistic anyway. It just makes for a good dystopian atmosphere.
Lady, that sounds like an awesome book! From what I've seen so far in this game, I think you've got the skills. Write it. Make millions. Receive worship and adulation from the masses. Or at least, you know, maybe you'll make enough to make rent and have a cult following of a few thousand fanatics. Either way, you might be wasted in the adult games genre. (Not that anybody is complaining. ;) )

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I love this game :). Good story and good writing. The way you wright the scenes...that's really good. I am into light femdom. something like footdom, teasing mostly feet stuff ;)..Lot of games has one or two feet scenes but your game has a lot and i love it :love:. I hope there will more feet scenes with the sister and juliette. I hope these girls don't put nail polish...i know i am asking too much :LOL: but i kind a don't like nail polish :LOL:. Keep up the good work....and all the best. And i am looking forward to support you.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I love this game :). Good story and good writing. The way you wright the scenes...that's really good. I am into light femdom. something like footdom, teasing mostly feet stuff ;)..Lot of games has one or two feet scenes but your game has a lot and i love it :love:. I hope there will more feet scenes with the sister and juliette. I hope these girls don't put nail polish...i know i am asking too much :LOL: but i kind a don't like nail polish :LOL:. Keep up the good work....and all the best. And i am looking forward to support you.
Yeah, the taste of nail polish is awful. +1 for natural toe nails. ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In this vn if you stayed in prison you would still be dominated by women. If you take the deal you can still be a sub however you can also be a dom. A chance at a better life is better than no chance at all.

Like I stated I dont mind my mc watching other men being at women heels being dominated but I can't bare for my mc to be a bitch, lucky for me this vn he doesn't have to be. Ever damn male in this can be cucked and fucked as long as my mc doesn't have to submit im down for the journey.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes