Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I just finished reading the plans for the next versions that Tess wrote in the walkthrough.
I'm really hyped now cause the plan seems pretty solid to me, and I absolutely love how she is handling the great replayability this game has.

That said, on the dom side I hope she has interesting plans to handle a Kane that isn't in line with her sister (cause that's the way I'm roleplaying them). Also I'm really curious on the consequences of supporting one character\couple or the other is his W2 pod.
On the sub side, I appreciated the fact that different paths go towards different scenes with different "levels" of femdom (cause I don't exacly like the extreme side of that)

PS: also I'd like to thank the guy\gal that created the PDF with all the relationships.. I was kinda losing myself there :p

Apr 21, 2023
Compressed just reduces size/quality of pics/vid not content
I understand what compression does and was not asking about the compressed version.

I was on the fence about DL a game that's 14 GB and asked if it has content that equates to it's 14 GB size or if the images in the file was unnecessarily large in which case I'd just DL the compressed version.

Mar 22, 2023
I understand what compression does and was not asking about the compressed version.

I was on the fence about DL a game that's 14 GB and asked if it has content that equates to it's 14 GB size or if the images in the file was unnecessarily large in which case I'd just DL the compressed version.
I mean it goes from 14gb to less than 3...just go with compressed, as motseer said it still good quality and has a ton of content

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021

its hard to say whether the game is worth 14 GBs, if you only do one playthrough then no, but if you play through the different routes and subroutes then I would say it is worth 14 GBs. moot point because the compressed version exists but still

Jun 12, 2023
i hope the game tracks how my mc always take the sexual options even at the cost of the suffering of others lmao. the karlssons syster have kane totally figured out

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
Is it just me or the android saves not working in latest update? (0.7b)
whenever I save it shows a cross sign at them and then on loading the game crashes

Last edited:

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
Is it just me or the android saves not working in latest update? (0.7b)
whenever I save it shows a cross sign at them and then on loading the game crashes
I works fine. That cross sign is to delete a save. Click load and click on the save (not the cross) to load your game.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Well, positively surprised by the game so far. I don't have a lot of critiques, the only one might be because I chose dom/evil as my main play I was expecting a bit more choices in the sex itself, but there are non. Also, no anal which is a bit weird to me.

daverave69

Dec 30, 2022
Be great to see Veronica come up with a miniaturisation device in a sub plot where the MC/slaves becomes a plaything 6 inch dildo for Jane and she shares him with all the girls. Femdom/Giantess goes hand in hand. Anyone else want to second that?

Reactions: hockeyer

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
fc649415f82f453fa4c5a9432a633a70.jpg

I think a miniaturization device might be just a little too outside the suspension of disbelief for me. similar to the anti gravity scene in veronicas path

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Be great to see Veronica come up with a miniaturisation device in a sub plot where the MC/slaves becomes a plaything 6 inch dildo for Jane and she shares him with all the girls. Femdom/Giantess goes hand in hand. Anyone else want to second that?
No objections here!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes