MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I assume kanes suit is for the game show.

Some spec

Kane finally meets his real sister, we finally see grown kane and his mom, that pic with otto is obvs more revolution talks, is elena bringing sub kane to meet his mom?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I assume kanes suit is for the game show.

Some spec

Kane finally meets his real sister, we finally see grown kane and his mom, that pic with otto is obvs more revolution talks, is elena bringing sub kane to meet his mom?
No that’s probably Elena offering her sponsorship to sub Kane.. I think it’s too early for sub Kane to pick side officially…

Reactions: Maviarab

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I will be posting my own mega links when the test version is out as well as giving the links to Cirelc to get it here ASAP for you guys. send me a DM to let me know it is out if I haven't posted the links already. Irl Stuff Could Up so might miss it when it's out but I try to get here ASAP as I know it's out for you guys.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I will be posting my own mega links when the test version is out as well as giving the links to Cirelc to get it here ASAP for you guys. send me a DM to let me know it is out if I haven't posted the links already. Irl Stuff Could Up so might miss it when it's out but I try to get here ASAP as I know it's out for you guys.
That's appreciated Dover but will be skipping. I don't generally try or bother with test/beta versions myself.

Hope those who can't wait enjoy it though.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've taken the unusual step of signing back in -- I can't stop leaks and have been generally ok with them but I just want to be sure that people understand ahead of time that if I shift to Anais' game very soon in the future and let this go -- who specifically was most responsible for this decision. I hope all are doing well!

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I've taken the unusual step of signing back in -- I can't stop leaks and have been generally ok with them but I just want to be sure that people understand ahead of time that if I shift to Anais' game very soon in the future and let this go -- who specifically was most responsible for this decision. I hope all are doing well!
Lol please do shift to her game, which I am sure you will do anyway.

You Come here after 5 months only to blackmail your own fanbase for the leaks, after saying "I have been ok with them" but what can one expect from someone like you. Seems like the whole game is a lesser version of yourself, not just your imagination.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Lol please do shift to her game, which I am sure you will do anyway, temporarily.

You Come here after 5 months only to blackmail your own fanbase for the leaks, after saying "I have been ok with them" but what can one expect from someone like you. Seems like the whole game is a lesser version of yourself, not just your imagination.
Anyone else can leak it and smart people can figure out how to do it. That specific person knows why and maybe they will even be a special guest in the game who knows...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My English is probably not good enough to catch all the nuances, so I'd like to clarify, are you planning to quit KG development and want to do only Anais game?

And if leaking the game to public access is inevitable anyway (we can't influence that, at least not patron players), does that mean a bleak future for the game? Personally, I don't mind waiting as long as it takes, but with as many patrons as you have, it's just impossible to guarantee anything... I only know of games by one developer (Frozen Synapse) whose patrons never post new game updates before the public release date. But he has many times fewer patrons than you do, so it's much easier to control something like that.

I know a developer who encrypts some images in every update of his game (some "extra scenes") and you can only decrypt them after entering a unique code, but it ended up with local expert programmers just hacking every new update and decrypting everything encrypted.Anyway, I don't know, it's all akin to a tidal wave that man hasn't learnt to deal with yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Vleder

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
My English is probably not good enough to catch all the nuances, so I'd like to clarify, are you planning to quit KG development and want to do only Anais game?

And if leaking the game to public access is inevitable anyway (we can't influence that, at least not patron players), does that mean a bleak future for the game? Personally, I don't mind waiting as long as it takes, but with as many patrons as you have, it's just impossible to guarantee anything... I only know of games by one developer (Frozen Synapse) whose patrons never post new game updates before the public release date. But he has many times fewer patrons than you do, so it's much easier to control something like that.

I know a developer who encrypts some images in every update of their game (some "extra scenes") and you can only decrypt them after entering a unique code, but it ended up with local expert programmers just hacking every new update and decrypting everything encrypted.Anyway, I don't know, it's all akin to a tidal wave that man hasn't learnt to deal with yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would relax -- this is mostly about a person I feel deceived me and as I said, I am sure a third party will leak it and am ok with it. I want to make sure people understand this specific person is a bad actor, nothing more and nothing less. I am working hard and hope you all have fun! I would suggest people read the public post carefully -- I am BEYOND happy with my life right now and am only doing this to ensure someone isn't a hero versus whoever else posts it first.

BanNTR

Jul 14, 2022
where is this game?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not sure whats going on, but whoever is fucking with tess so that she's gotten to this point, knock it off. I rather like this game and would not like to see it abandoned just so we can get the part of the game early for a few days.
Don't worry I got it out, haha! I actually came back on here to talk to a dev about Steam but wanted to check in and yes, I did leave F95 before more due to some crazy (I don't use the word crazy lightly) messages. (One threatened to kill himself as a random example) It's amazing how much dick pics and crazy people are out there for the wrong hard working dev, lol.

If anyone has any questions for the next few hours before I head out, now would be the time as I am staying on another message thread with a dev and trying to get some info about Steam and searching assets here...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Not sure whats going on, but whoever is fucking with tess so that she's gotten to this point, knock it off. I rather like this game and would not like to see it abandoned just so we can get the part of the game early for a few days.
I don't know where these trolls come from, but I've had Mr. Chatty on my blacklist for a long time, and now BanNTR is on it too.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

I know a developer who encrypts some images in every update of his game (some "extra scenes") and you can only decrypt them after entering a unique code, but it ended up with local expert programmers just hacking every new update and decrypting everything encrypted.Anyway, I don't know, it's all akin to a tidal wave that man hasn't learnt to deal with yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your writing is quite good especially if a second language!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes