Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
TessSadist, I have a question. Is there any chance for GoodKaneDom (not a "pure paladin", but, 28 good points, and 3 points of evil and as good a relationship with Olivia as possible by all possible flags (sisteam +6, princess eyes +6, etc.) to participate in the upcoming game show and succeed (K10) without destroying the relationship with good Olivia? Or is this path of co-hosting a game show only suitable for outright evil Kane? (I have that walkthrough as well, but the basic one for me is good Kane and good Olivia)

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Asked a question pretty bluntly on Patreon about the release of 0.7. Apparently it got answered already in a tier i wasn't subscribed to, so got banned.
You probably got banned (as per server rules) that asking when it's released....shame us mere mortal peasent forum users can't ban people for the same reason here...

So I'll just give the usual response in case you're still wondering:

2481ad503fea1f8d0e0b7729b7423406.jpg

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist, I have a question. Is there any chance for GoodKaneDom (not a "pure paladin", but, 28 good points, and 3 points of evil and as good a relationship with Olivia as possible by all possible flags (sisteam +6, princess eyes +6, etc.) to participate in the upcoming game show and succeed (K10) without destroying the relationship with good Olivia? Or is this path of co-hosting a game show only suitable for outright evil Kane? (I have that walkthrough as well, but the basic one for me is good Kane and good Olivia)
I want to state this as accurately as possible. A "good" game show host CAN succeed all the way up the ranks in the Karlsson world (Z rank) and with Olivia, but hosting the show may have another impact that is not related to those two specific things. As a clue, I would note who Kane meets in this update if he DOESN'T agree to help on the game show.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ugh, cant think of any good questions.

Last time you were here, you said that bodies would start dropping (major characters would start getting killed off) around this update or the next one. Is that still true? If not how long till our fav karllsons and friends start meeting nefarious ends?

Reactions: Stan5851

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Asked a question pretty bluntly on Patreon about the release of 0.7. Apparently it got answered already in a tier i wasn't subscribed to, so got banned.
Hmm, I honestly don't know about this but it's certainly possible it happened (and take your word for it) especially if it was in a certain period of time when my help was overzealous in protecting me from a real harasser. I have gotten very busy and entrust some Patreon/Discord stuff now outside of my personal involvement and they honestly aren't as nuanced and subtle but tend to be more cautious. If it was just an honest question about the update, that doesn't sound bad to me.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ugh, cant think of any good questions.

Last time you were here, you said that bodies would start dropping (major characters would start getting killed off) around this update or the next one. Is that still true? If not how long till our fav karllsons and friends start meeting nefarious ends?
Not this update but near the end of 8 it is possible yes because Part I is kind of the setup and basic start, Part II is pretty hardcore in the show, and Part III is resolution of it. (stuff will happen more serious from II to III).

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Can't believe I am the third one to have the same problem but eh whatever I guess, not going to ask anyone to fix it, not worth it.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Really? It's funny...I glued 2 screenshots into 1. As they say, "find 10 differences" between Chloe and the girl on the left in the bottom screenshot.
View attachment 3275485
It looks like either the girl in red (in the left) is Chloe's twin, or Tess just didn't pay much attention to those characters and used the same 3D model for Chloe and for this girl. Oh, and the face morphing is essentially the same, hehe.)
Heh that didn't take long. Those characters are named Justine and Kim, and you can draw your own conclusions about model faces. Not a MAJOR story thing but something not accidental.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Miss Tess, on a scale of 1-10 how sexy are both Delilah and Veronica?? Thank you :KEK:
I don't think I can easily rate my own characters that way especially because I don't think females are quite aligned with the typical male gaze. I can tell my from polls who is popular but some of that is their character versus pure looks.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
how will the gameshow work if I may ask? Is it something like Aliens vs Predators where the contestants are hunted and have to survive several competitions? Also are there any new sub sponsorships that show up before the gameshow starts? Thank you!!
Not this update but near the end of 8 it is possible yes because Part I is kind of the setup and basic start, Part II is pretty hardcore in the show, and Part III is resolution of it. (stuff will happen more serious from II to III).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hehehe... You mean a total flake with the soul of a child and the disposition of a Marine?
Pretty close! Childlike cruelty was my first bullet point on her when I decided to make her a major character! (Katsumi is the only character I have fundamentally changed from original outline due to very heavy response, etc.)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
do you know how the gameshow will work? Is it something like Aliens vs Predators where the contestants are hunted and have to survive several competitions? Also are there any new sub sponsorships that show up before the gameshow starts? Thank you!!
Not to be too specific but Part I here for the SUB path has some relevance with a prior sponsorship and a possible new one. The main overall purpose is to just get out but VIPs may get the chance to enjoy them. (meaning it's not all in the maze itself because they can be caught for diversions which is an easy and fun way to do some kink scenes with specific people) but ultimately to score well they want to do a combo of points with VIPs and the most points are getting out ok. (of maze itself)

The dom path will be very different of course but he will have to make decisions later to try and ensure VIPs think everything went great and by extension pleasing the Board. On the surface level, that is his main goal.

Each pod member will also have some impact on a few more traditional stats/flag like strength and dexterity that might impact things as well. There is a set point system for in the game too. (just think of it as something simple like gamepts) If it's too low, K1 is very possible afterwards...if he gets out. (also possible he doesn't but that wouldn't be a true resolution unitl the last part)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Pretty close! Childlike cruelty was my first bullet point on her when I decided to make her a major character! (Katsumi is the only character I have fundamentally changed from original outline due to very heavy response, etc.)
Yeah, I liked her at first but then her more noble sister showed up and I was like, "Why can't you be more like your sister? You need to grow up." Then I came to the realization that Katsumi was likely Juliette's spiritual disciple.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I liked her at first but then her more noble sister showed up and I was like, "Why can't you be more like your sister? You need to grow up." Then I came to the realization that Katsumi was likely Juliette's spiritual disciple.
There is a short scene this update in the recent past which shows "Kitty" not Katsumi yet which will shed light on who may have been a strong influence on her BEFORE Elena took over.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Same. Imagine my surprise to see, instead of an answer, a ban.
Would like to get your game as soon as possible when it releases but can't do that legally anymore.
I hate writing/inviting anyone to DM on this site because it opens Pandora's Crazy Box, but in this case, you can DM here and I can check your Patreon name and see what happened.

• Haha

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Not to be too specific but Part I here for the SUB path has some relevance with a prior sponsorship and a possible new one. The main overall purpose is to just get out but VIPs may get the chance to enjoy them. (meaning it's not all in the maze itself because they can be caught for diversions which is an easy and fun way to do some kink scenes with specific people) but ultimately to score well they want to do a combo of points with VIPs and the most points are getting out ok. (of maze itself)

The dom path will be very different of course but he will have to make decisions later to try and ensure VIPs think everything went great and by extension pleasing the Board. On the surface level, that is his main goal.

Each pod member will also have some impact on a few more traditional stats/flag like strength and dexterity that might impact things as well. There is a set point system for in the game too. (just think of it as something simple like gamepts) If it's too low, K1 is very possible afterwards...if he gets out. (also possible he doesn't but that wouldn't be a true resolution unitl the last part)
Interesting… love the choice of not being able to leave the maze or not… I wonder if that’s just a k1 thing or if that’s also a k2-4 option… do you also know when Kane needs to start trying to steer himself towards a certain faction/group if he can...?

Mar 11, 2023
TessSadist, could you tell us whether Juliette is a psychopath/sociopath prone to backstabbing people? The forum members here had a lengthy discussion on whether she could be a trustworthy ally to Dom Kane or not. Can we build an admittedly evil, but stable future with the best girl?
Unless it's a spoiler, of course. Thank you!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There is a short scene this update in the recent past which shows "Kitty" not Katsumi yet which will shed light on who may have been a strong influence on her BEFORE Elena took over.
Nice tease. You answered my unspoken question though. I always wondered why they are connected. Kat doesn't seem a likely choice for Elena. I play a good Dom (in case you hadn't already guessed) and I think I would suffer her petulance if there was a chance she can be fixed? Not that she would ever be a "good girl"; just a less evil "bad girl". Heh Wait... That's probably just crazy thinkin'... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes