MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I might as well get the clarification. I saw the discord post, but I just want to verify that the only pod member eligible for a possible romance in the future is Angelika.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Don't worry I got it out, haha! I actually came back on here to talk to a dev about Steam but wanted to check in and yes, I did leave F95 before more due to some crazy (I don't use the word crazy lightly) messages. (One threatened to kill himself as a random example) It's amazing how much dick pics and crazy people are out there for the wrong hard working dev, lol.

If anyone has any questions for the next few hours before I head out, now would be the time as I am staying on another message thread with a dev and trying to get some info about Steam and searching assets here...
Just wanted take the opportunity to show my appreciation for your excellent game! It is one of a few handful games that made me want to try and make my own. And also, if I at some point could be allowed back on your discord server that would be great. I was thrown out (twice!) and I have no idea why.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nah, for me, it's more like I would like to like Pat. I'm pretty sure I will like her more later... When I get to make her my sub!
Very first KG character I ever made (also testing the tattoo too) -- I have sentimental value with her and although she is not a major character, I still intend an ending for her. (will probably do slides for some characters not major paths, etc.)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I might as well get the clarification. I saw the discord post, but I just want to verify that the only pod member eligible for a possible romance in the future is Angelika.
I can only do so many pure romances without it bogging down to an impossible branching issue so as of right now, Angelica is a romance option, the others are different in that sense. (I define romance specifically as 1-1 traditional relationship to some extent in this environment)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just wanted take the opportunity to show my appreciation for your excellent game! It is one of a few handful games that made me want to try and make my own. And also, if I at some point could be allowed back on your discord server that would be great. I was thrown out (twice!) and I have no idea why.
Thank you, I appreciate it! You got kicked out?

I have been having problems with a triggered (long story) guy that has been harassing Anais and myself but can you let me know your Discord name, you can DM if not wanting to share here. I'm pretty sure the mods have been overzealous with protection but you'd have to see what we see privately to understand just how deranged/unhinged this person is, etc. I am not on Discord for a bit (at a laptop not home computer and don't really have it on here) but I can try and help.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I believe the one thing we've been debating is the four states, but that's more fun speculating. You've really stirred up a hornet's nest with that reveal :unsure:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ask any question and get banned on Patreon by this dev
On Patreon, not Discord? I've only done it twice and not in a long time, Anais may have a few times but I don't get harassment on Patreon.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I believe the one thing we've been debating is the four states, but that's more fun speculating. You've really stirred up a hornet's nest with that reveal :unsure:
A through D? Ah...yeah I won't really discuss that in depth but I promise it won't be four variations of the same color shooting out of a spaceship or something destroying the mass relays.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you, I appreciate it! You got kicked out?

I have been having problems with a triggered (long story) guy that has been harassing Anais and myself but can you let me know your Discord name, you can DM if not wanting to share here. I'm pretty sure the mods have been overzealous with protection but you'd have to see what we see privately to understand just how deranged/unhinged this person is, etc. I am not on Discord for a bit (at a laptop not home computer and don't really have it on here) but I can try and help.
Thanks! I believe you. Femdom games seem to bring out the worst in some, for some reason. User name is same as here, Huurn, but I have since lost the account that was kicked out. I have a new one now with the same visible name (but "real" name huurnagain). But even with the new one I can't join with the link in this thread. Don't know why that is. If it's a hassle it's not a big deal for me, but it would be nice.

Mar 11, 2023
Don't worry I got it out, haha! I actually came back on here to talk to a dev about Steam but wanted to check in and yes, I did leave F95 before more due to some crazy (I don't use the word crazy lightly) messages. (One threatened to kill himself as a random example) It's amazing how much dick pics and crazy people are out there for the wrong hard working dev, lol.

If anyone has any questions for the next few hours before I head out, now would be the time as I am staying on another message thread with a dev and trying to get some info about Steam and searching assets here...
That's just awful, some people take the whole parasocial interaction way too far.

As for Steam and translations to other languages - any plans on that? I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be willing to do it, even with 350k+ words.
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and thank you for a wonderful game!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think (hope) you'll find this thread is quite a pleasent place of late...lots of discussion around plots and characters and generally very amiable lately. We don't tolerate the idiots of F95 around this place (and the ones we see we send over to Juliette lol) ;)

Glad you're doing well.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks! I believe you. Femdom games seem to bring out the worst in some, for some reason. User name is same as here, Huurn, but I have since lost the account that was kicked out. I have a new one now with the same visible name (but "real" name huurnagain). But even with the new one I can't join with the link in this thread. Don't know why that is. If it's a hassle it's not a big deal for me, but it would be nice.
Ok I am sending this message to someone but not sure the timing and I have the game crunch time so I am scrambling on that side a lot more and trusting Itch/Discord to others right now. So worst case if it's still an issue after Test is out, I can handle it myself.

Reactions: Huurn

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Are any more Karlsson sisters hanging around out there, or is Astrid the last of them?
Astrid is the last true reveal in that sense yes. She is a fairly unique character because she is destined for a future game much more than KG. (She is a key character beyond KG in my entire universal outline of everything long-term) Of course, in that future, some others may be very famous from their pasts (perhaps a canon ending of KG) but long gone over the passage of time.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Anyone else can leak it and smart people can figure out how to do it. That specific person knows why and maybe they will even be a special guest in the game who knows...
So to leak a game without getting caught, you need to be smart? Didn't expect this from you actually.
I would relax -- this is mostly about a person I feel deceived me and as I said, I am sure a third party will leak it and am ok with it. I want to make sure people understand this specific person is a bad actor, nothing more and nothing less. I am working hard and hope you all have fun! I would suggest people read the public post carefully -- I am BEYOND happy with my life right now and am only doing this to ensure someone isn't a hero versus whoever else posts it first.
Your words means nothing on f95 or any other pirate site actually, the first to leak a game is always a hero. I don't get it myself but it is what it is and your effort will be fruitless to the point that even your game's hardcore fans will enjoy it in a hiding or openly.
It's amazing how much dick pics and crazy people are out there for the wrong hard working dev
Crazy people tends to say that others are crazy, for a hard working Dev, you sure waste too much of your time saying that "I am a hardworking dev", while most hardworking people tends to be humble.
Also it's been 9 months since the previous release what are you "hard" working on?

I don't know where these trolls come from, but I've had Mr. Chatty on my blacklist for a long time, and now BanNTR is on it too.
Thanks, btw who are you?

Last edited:

ntg321

Feb 10, 2018
On Patreon, not Discord? I've only done it twice and not in a long time, Anais may have a few times but I don't get harassment on Patreon.
Asked a question pretty bluntly on Patreon about the release of 0.7. Apparently it got answered already in a tier i wasn't subscribed to, so got banned.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr. Chatty
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes