TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist, could you tell us whether Juliette is a psychopath/sociopath prone to backstabbing people? The forum members here had a lengthy discussion on whether she could be a trustworthy ally to Dom Kane or not. Can we build an admittedly evil, but stable future with the best girl?
Unless it's a spoiler, of course. Thank you!
I don't want to spoil too much about her, but she has one soft spot. It's up to Kane to find it...and if he aligns with her otherwise...Kane may have a err "happy" ending in a sense I think you mean? (It's tricky to define what is happy with her character heh) What I mean by "happy" is a happy err evil couple going err
on those lesser plebes and peons that deserve to suffer and all for their amusement.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nice tease. You answered my unspoken question though. I always wondered why they are connected. Kat doesn't seem a likely choice for Elena. I play a good Dom (in case you hadn't already guessed) and I think I would suffer her petulance if there was a chance she can be fixed? Not that she would ever be a "good girl"; just a less evil "bad girl". Heh Wait... That's probably just crazy thinkin'... Jus' Sayin':cool:
Hmm, I would only say it can be curtailed somewhat in a specific scenario but she's not going to be saving puppies or anything.

ntg321

Feb 10, 2018
I hate writing/inviting anyone to DM on this site because it opens Pandora's Crazy Box, but in this case, you can DM here and I can check your Patreon name and see what happened.
I might have DM'd you just now, not sure, haven't used that function on this site.

Reactions: TessSadist

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I don't want to spoil too much about her, but she has one soft spot. It's up to Kane to find it...and if he aligns with her otherwise...Kane may have a err "happy" ending in a sense I think you mean? (It's tricky to define what is happy with her character heh) What I mean by "happy" is a happy err evil couple going err
on those lesser plebes and peons that deserve to suffer and all for their amusement.
Their married name will be Mr. and Mrs. Vader...

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m just putting it out there, that I’m joining the faction of Veronica and Delilah… Red heads rule the day!!im not biased… I promise…

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm having fun reading the thread, it's a lot better than before at times. On maybe 30-40 more mins if any last minute questions but reading back a bit to see if anything really interesting to answer. It's rare I can spend time like this so easily so enjoying the mental break too and it helps before going into editing, etc.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm having fun reading the thread, it's a lot better than before at times. On maybe 30-40 more mins if any last minute questions but reading back a bit to see if anything really interesting to answer. It's rare I can spend time like this so easily so enjoying the mental break too and it helps before going into editing, etc.
I’m just glad you are able to enjoy this thread… when it’s constructive and positive!! I joined the discord because of how toxic it sometimes got here… (I’m sure you know who I am already Hahaha) keep strong and Positive Miss Tess❤❤

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I’m just glad you are able to enjoy this thread… when it’s constructive and positive!! I joined the discord because of how toxic it sometimes got here… (I’m sure you know who I am already Hahaha) keep strong and Positive Miss Tess❤❤
I forgot how to do spoilers, help?

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No clue who you are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes