Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Err got a sec on my way out to office now so not able to respond again but it might be relevant who said who was deaf and who else was in the room. (I hope I am remembering this correctly heh I was being very precise with it from memory but it's been a while)
See Stan5851 !!(Just tagged someone for the first time hahah) Veronica is My Queen for a reason (Besides Delilah… she’s my other Queen) :KEK: Veronica is a world of Wolfs and must “Act” like one… she truly cares for “others” that’s why I can’t wait to see how her romantic sub path will turn out!! Tho maybe we can change Elena towards being good if we choose for Olivia to be good as well… but yeah! Now Delilah… she’s my other half for reasons stated already hahaha

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
so to sum it up:

Juliette/Kane are viable under certain circumstances
Callista gets unmasked this update
Bodies will start dropping in a year to a year and a half in like 2 updates from now
Speculation, but Otto will likely talk to Kane if he turns down the gameshow.
The game show is about escaping
Angelika is def the only pod member we can romance
We've likely met all the Karlsson sisters
Astrid is a very important part of the Tess universe who is somehow tied to the cannon ending
For the Sub side-
- You will see your results to your choices if you pick Dominique and or Juliette as a sponsor!
- There will be a new Sponsorship presented (I think she’s slowly put more sponsorships out slowly for subs)
- you Gain Points From satisfying the VIPs and also a lot of points getting out of the Maze!
- Getting outta of the Maze is possible (mentioned above) but you can also fail as well…
- Each pod member will also have some impact on a few more traditional stats/flag like strength and dexterity that might impact things as well.
- Point System is Regarded as Gamepts
- K1 is possible if scored low enough points! If he gets out of the maze!? Does that mean if he stay he avoids it or it leads to… unfortunate end in the Maze (or not obviously)
- Part 1 is a Set up to the gameshow
- Part 2 is the Gameshow itself
- Part 3 is the resolution to the show, most likely picking sides for the factions

Mar 11, 2023
I'm starting to suspect that my hardcore K1 Kane with Evil Olivia and no sponsorships might not make it.. Imagine being Callista in that scenario - "I raised a worthless subby and the most evil creature in the history of the world, oh man, I f'ed up more than Marcus Aurelius with his son Commodus. And everyone keeps saying how smart I am..":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm starting to suspect that my hardcore K1 Kane with Evil Olivia and no sponsorships might not make it.. Imagine being Callista in that scenario - "I raised a worthless subby and the most evil creature in the history of the world, oh man, I f'ed up more than Marcus Aurelius with his son Commodus. And everyone keeps saying how smart I am..":ROFLMAO:
Depends on the K1 potential Sponsor that’s coming in this episode…(my bet it’s Elena from the previews) tho if you do have Juliette/Dominique sponsorship that would definitely save you from evil Olivia’s wraith since they mentioned they can stop her/or anyone from doing anything bad to you

Mar 11, 2023
Depends on the K1 potential Sponsor that’s coming in this episode…(my bet it’s Elena from the previews) tho if you do have Juliette/Dominique sponsorship that would definitely save you from evil Olivia’s wraith since they mentioned they can stop her/or anyone from doing anything bad to you
No no, I know that. That's why it's a "hardcore" run, so to speak. No sponsors, Kane stands on his own (well, since he's K1, kneels on his own I guess :LOL:) and (almost certainly) dies on his own, since he's the biggest looser on the planet. Nietzsche at his finest.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I don't remember all the details, but I think Elena was able to give you her sponsorship at the beginning of the game, before Kane got out of jail.

Mar 11, 2023
I don't remember all the details, but I think Elena was able to give you her sponsorship at the beginning of the game, before Kane got out of jail.
No, that was her becoming your "mentor", whatever that means. It's a path for "cleverer" (compared to stock) Kane, but no sponsorships involved there. In ep.8 mentor status could (my speculation) lead to it though.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
At the beginning of the game, you can get not sponsorship but mentorship from Elena (ElenaMentor flag). It's not really clear yet what the benefits are, but I think it's worth it to be on good terms with your future mother-in-law, regardless of whether you're a Dom or Sub, haha.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is this Callista?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No it isn't.

At the beginning of the game, you can get not sponsorship but mentorship from Elena (ElenaMentor flag). It's not really clear yet what the benefits are, but I think it's worth it to be on good terms with your future mother-in-law, regardless of whether you're a Dom or Sub, haha.
Ohhh for sure....for sure....for sure....

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Unfortunately, Elena will not be a part of my character's future family. I would say "I chase other evil creatures" who are not related to Elena :WeSmart:.

Reactions: DoverUK25

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There’s also a Scene with Elena if your on the sub place where she says that you must be ready to pick her in the future as well!! Imma go back later and see what it is exactly but there’s more than the Mentor flag at the beginning! :)

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
No it isn't.
Well you're probably right, but reason why you don't think so?

Also, do you know which Karlsson sisters are the ones with the Japanese-looking masks?
Red-Tips is Veronica, right? And I'm guessing White-Tips surely could only be Dominique or Juliette. :unsure:
White-Tips also is the one that gave Kane the bracelet.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well you're probably right, but reason why you don't think so?

Also, do you know which Karlsson sisters are the ones with the Japanese-looking masks?
Red-Tips is Veronica, right? And I'm guessing White-Tips surely could only be Dominique or Juliette. :unsure:
White-Tips also is the one that gave Kane the bracelet.

Most likely sceneario (and most popular theory) is one is Alessandra....Callisto is Gambit Queen who they visit.

So (despite Tess questioning me on this in Discord)...Veronioca visiting Calista I can understand and connect the dots given their common desires. Alessandra, confuses me (I just don't see why she would want to go along with Callista's plans)...though I think it's more confirmed she is one of the mask wearers where as V is just an assumption at best at this moment.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well..I have the ability to put likes again, I hope f95 will no longer be so strict about these harmless emoticons that are so asking to be put from under some people's posts..hehe :giggle:
Unfortunately, Elena will not be a part of my character's future family. I would say "I chase other evil creatures" who are not related to Elena :WeSmart:.
Well, at least Elena has a special unique perk among all other "evil creatures". You can radically change her personality if you decide that a mother-in-law should be kind, treat her son-in-law to homemade pies and humiliate her servants and slaves less often.;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..I have the ability to put likes again, I hope f95 will no longer be so strict about these harmless emoticons that are so asking to be put from under some people's posts..hehe :giggle:

Well, at least Elena has a special unique perk among all other "evil creatures". You can radically change her personality if you decide that a mother-in-law should be kind, treat her son-in-law to homemade pies and humiliate her servants and slaves less often.;)
Hey no steady on Stan....slaves are one thing but the damn pies? Keep the pies...she can do what she likes with her slaves ;)
Well, what else could it be? :giggle:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes