gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Okay, I see 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags grouped together, yet the main character is male.
there are multiple protagonists, mc, mc sister and mc brother .i dont know how much control we will have for brother. but mc and mc sister you have full control if i remember correctly

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
does anyone know what the variables [SisDP+2] [SisJP+2] [SisAP+2] [SisVP+2] [SisCp+1] are? i think maybe CP is corruption point and AP affection? but DP JP and VP i cant think of anything :p any clues?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i really like the game might even consider supporting on patreon i dont know if there is a tire where i can suggested scene to the game or shomthing like that i dint get what the tire rewards where but it sounded like that but pee and pussy licking ass licking and ass kissing is defently shomthing that would be amezing to see more of and it seems like there might be incest stuff ahead if so i hope it turns out she is a step sister so its dosent get to wired :D but anyways love the game keep up the good work :) am a sub btw so i wrote this review from a subs pov :)

Reactions: bulifun

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'll try and figure out the tags, this is all still pretty new to me and I admit I am a complete newbie to this kind of thing. I want to clarify a few things about what to expect moving forward:

The dom path is very much down the road a traditional dominant male, although it is in the world of mostly dominant females around him. So he will have to navigate the game of power successfully to dominate one or more women, etc. He cannot entirely avoid seeing males being dominated, but for himself, it's up to him to work his way up and avoid the personal femdom scenes. (which he can do) At first, he can't dominate everyone but perhaps certain women, and he needs to build a power structure over time, etc. So perhaps a dom male might be serving drinks at a party for example and avoiding being another guy being tormented (the sub path), etc.

The female protagonist has the ability to be good/evil and that sort of thing, but also can go lesbian/bi/hetero. That will depend on choices. Her sexual orientation will absolutely impact her endings too, as certain characters are wired to be the "partners" of that path, etc. I do understand that multiple protagonists are not for everyone, but I honestly would not have made this game without Olivia's path as this is for me what I enjoy personally. The male protagonist is hetero and has no flexibility there.

The sub path will be what most figure it is, but there will be different levels of harshness dependent on how the player gravitates towards certain Mistresses/choices.

Always around to answer questions on Patreon, Discord, and here as well, etc....

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
does anyone know what the variables [SisDP+2] [SisJP+2] [SisAP+2] [SisVP+2] [SisCp+1] are? i think maybe CP is corruption point and AP affection? but DP JP and VP i cant think of anything :p any clues?
Sis and first initial is like/dislike to that specific character. So SisDominique, SisJuliette, SisCassandra, etc. The scale code is how dominant/submissive that character is in relation to that specific person. So a player in theory could be very dominant to one woman, and very submissive to another, although most players might go all dom and all sub to everyone?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i really like the game might even consider supporting on patreon i dont know if there is a tire where i can suggested scene to the game or shomthing like that i dint get what the tire rewards where but it sounded like that but pee and pussy licking ass licking and ass kissing is defently shomthing that would be amezing to see more of and it seems like there might be incest stuff ahead if so i hope it turns out she is a step sister so its dosent get to wired :D but anyways love the game keep up the good work :) am a sub btw so i wrote this review from a subs pov :)
Hi, yes, the $20 tier can suggest ideas and I have incorporated a few of them in the game as I liked them. Please don't spend more than you can afford as I appreciate the $2 tier just as much as anyone else, and thank you!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
They're the sister's points for the Karlsson sisters: Dominique, Veronica, Alessandra, & Juliette. SisCP is for Cassandra (her assistant.)

Edit: Ninjad by the author! *snap*

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sis and first initial is like/dislike to that specific character. So SisDominique, SisJuliette, SisCassandra, etc. The scale code is how dominant/submissive that character is in relation to that specific person. So a player in theory could be very dominant to one woman, and very submissive to another, although most players might go all dom and all sub to everyone?
I was planning to just study the code when it comes into play, but since you're answering questions: Can you clarify how the scale variable works? Do you mean a higher scale score indicates a dominant attitude vs a lower scale score showing submission? Or is it positive means dominance and negative shows submission? Or am I just making a complete hash of this? :unsure:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I was planning to just study the code when it comes into play, but since you're answering questions: Can you clarify how the scale variable works? Do you mean a higher scale score indicates a dominant attitude vs a lower scale score showing submission? Or is it positive means dominance and negative shows submission? Or am I just making a complete hash of this? :unsure:
Yeah, in the most simplest sense, positive scale is more dominant and negative more submissive in relation to that specific character. That would impact how that character perceives you in that sense independent of like/dislike. So for example a very dominant scale but very negative affection (general points) might create fear in that character, where a very low scale and very negative general points might create disgust/lack of respect type of thing...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I do understand that multiple protagonists are not for everyone, but I honestly would not have made this game without Olivia's path as this is for me what I enjoy personally.
That is of course completely fair: You should only make the game that appeals to you. For me, I'd rather just have had a game with the female (sole) protagonist in that case if that's where your passion lies, but that's all down to personal preference. Thank you for being so generous with your comments and explanations.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That is of course completely fair: You should only make the game that appeals to you. For me, I'd rather just have had a game with the female (sole) protagonist in that case if that's where your passion lies, but that's all down to personal preference. Thank you for being so generous with your comments and explanations.
No problem, the next thing I have planned will be a sole protagonist (possibly very rare times you can play a side character) and totally understand that perspective!

Reactions: gregers

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I made up my mind. Out of the 4 sisters, I'm going after Veronica! There's just something about her...

Things are getting more and more interesting. Great update!

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I really like in the update that Patricia is now asking the MC to choose his punishment.

Overall I want to say that this game exceeds all expectations. I don't want to go into detail this time on how much I love this game. Probably everyone here played it and knows it anyways or simply has a bad taste. :LOL:

Currently the most impressing fact is the sheer amount of content in that update. Especially since Tess is not working full time on this.

I guess it won't be easy to keep that pace, since there will be the urge to some tedious choice management to make them not meaningless and I expect some crazy ideas in Tess minds for the following chapters that probably are challenging to visualize.
I also hope that there will be some time to further develop and distinguish all the characters in this stories. I believe, the sisters already have seen quite some progress, but currently the amount of pieces in that chess field are large.

Nevertheless, whatever it will be that we are going to see of Karlson's Gambit, I believe it has the capability to become the reference in writing a femdom game. Thank you for that mistress piece.

Reactions: Aseratrix

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm very impressed by both the size and the quality of the update. Not all the scenes in this game appeal to me personally (for example I found the scene with the thirsty guy just horrid) but it's quality femdom content with a good amount of choices and very good looking renders.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I honestly have no idea where this is going? Am I supposed to play as a bitch or moderate or dominant and my sister is now having slaves lick her pussy, is that NTR, is she even an option for a love interest? There is no NTR tag? Am I supposed to take down the sisters with my jailhouse guard contacts? Am I & Sis & Bro Karlsson bastard children? I got to sis being eaten out by some douchebag with pink hair that was hitting on her and threatening her job then exited the game as this seems to be turning into a beta cuck nightmare...

Am I gonna rise above all the bitches or am I fated to be a dishrag???

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I honestly have no idea where this is going? Am I supposed to play as a bitch or moderate or dominant and my sister is now having slaves lick her pussy, is that NTR, is she even an option for a love interest? There is no NTR tag? Am I supposed to take down the sisters with my jailhouse guard contacts? Am I & Sis & Bro Karlsson bastard children? I got to sis being eaten out by some douchebag with pink hair that was hitting on her and threatening her job then exited the game as this seems to be turning into a beta cuck nightmare...

It is definitely not for everyone.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Are non LI's not allowed to do anything with anyone else? Interesting....you do know this is primarily a femdom game right? Did you even read the overview or look at the tags?

Want to complain about the story...setting,...quality...renders...have at it. Want to complain about dumb shit that is obvious before even clicking download...get out of here dude.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes