Dec 28, 2019
As a male who only enjoys femdom content, I feel I would prefer the K4 path to K5 or K6, as for example I liked the K4 scene with Kitty a lot more than the one on which your character gets to spank Samantha, but I would very much like some control at least in regards to whom I support in the grand scheme of things. A character can be submissive towards women by choice and still very much have a moral compass and enough willpower to make important decisions on his own, so I'm just concerned, given the way you phrased this, that that could not be an option?
But what happens when the woman you submit to has no moral compass and expects you to abandon your moral compass as well? If you place yourself in a position where you have no power to resist than it's best to find and tie yourself to someone who respects your moral compass and is powerful enough to protect you from those that don't.

The Tess tutorial very much led me to believe that as a sub the MC will still have a way to chose who to truly submit to, but this makes me think as a K4 you may be railroaded towards some of the mistresses... Do you know if that's the case or not in the following chapters or were you just speculating?
Our lovely authoress has already replied so I will only say that I have no advanced knowledge of what will be in the game beyond her own words.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
But what happens when the woman you submit to has no moral compass and expects you to abandon your moral compass as well? If you place yourself in a position where you have no power to resist than it's best to find and tie yourself to someone who respects your moral compass and is powerful enough to protect you from those that don't.
IMO, a true submissive should be willing to fully endorse moral values of their dominant, no matter what those might be. But this is just me.

Reactions: SubFork

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
IMO, a true submissive should be willing to fully endorse moral values of their dominant, no matter what those might be. But this is just me.
If in the game one of the sisters tries to hurt one of the others I probably would defect if possible. So my moral compass would be following whoever is best for all females involved. Own fate or that of the other guys doesn't matter much.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know, too much fear of the wrong choice... It's not that life and everyone has only one chance to achieve this or that result) This is a game, if something went wrong, just load from a certain point. Personally, in this way, I will definitely trust every domina in the game and will definitely look at all bad and good endings associated with this) Just play and enjoy.

About MC, on the contrary, I'm glad to play for a male, someone likes more for a female. In the game in this regard, both - yours and ours, I think it's not bad, thus no one is offended

Dec 28, 2019
I find the above statement troubling. So if a submissive somehow falls into the clutches of a dom(me) who happens to be a sociopathic murderer, then the submissive must be willing to endorse murder, even potentially the murder of children if his or her dom(me) demands it, otherwise they're somehow not a "true submissive"?

I also find the very idea of a "true submissive" to be a bit judgmental, as if anyone who doesn't fit one's definition is somehow a false or fake submissive.

IMHO in RL a wise sub learns to avoid predatory relationships, and looks for a dom(me) whose moral compass matches their own. One of the fun aspects in games is that you can safely explore darker paths than in real life without any consequence. If your sociopathic femme fatale domme kills you for insurance money or pressures you into murdering a rival and taking the fall so she can ascend to greater heights, it's no big deal. Restarting is easy enough.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think if you get stuck with a bad Mistress (in your eyes) you maybe didn't see the warning signs (or perhaps I failed to write it well to show that) but you can always reload and try another path. :)

I have released my Test Version 0.3 on Patreon, and hoping I get a little more feedback from them in case I screwed up something that I didn't see with only one set of eyes.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there a perfect choice? Love playing dom like I said watching other men get subbed. But is there a "perfect" choice for each sub up to dom or is it just a matter of taste when It comes to picking your alliance/mistress?

Sorry if I'm overthinking just want to maximize the "good times"

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Without spoilers, I would say a few things are possible in what I consider kind of not 100% sub/slave/trash life. A Mistress might like someone very submissive behind closed doors, but actually proactive and strong in helping her achieve her goals. The right Mistress could even elevate you by rank in which you are quite powerful compared to the others, but mostly only submissive to your personal Mistress so to speak. But keep in mind, this specific kind of path might limit a large variety of pure sub scenes with others as well....so just play how you like I think. The main thing the dom path has that the sub does not is the dom has a little bit of an easier time being very independent/solo while lower ranks at first have a harder time and tend to need the cunning to find the right lower level friends and higher level power players to assist their own goals.

I'd also say some ladies will relish just punishing you even if you are perfect just because they can and are sadistic that way...while others will legitimately want you do perform well for them and be much more gentle/rewarding for good behavior, etc. And not everyone is who they necessarily appear at first, as character arcs for some - but not all - can actually be influenced to change over time. So for example one Karlsson sister might be permanently wired towards certain goals, while another may actually be possible to change over time. (so two different players would see two different versions of that character if played a certain way with choices)
Thanks for the great in-depth answers as well as the follow-ups in this thread! I generally don't enjoy maledom, but will definitely try most of the paths in this game as I love your writting and I'm thrilled that my favorite style of play (servitute to a more gentle mistress that may both reward and punish you) will be in there as well! You've earned yourself another patreon supporter - all the best to you and eagerly waiting for the next update!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi all, just a quick update and doing it early since I want to get back on the game! I am editing some typos and other errors I found, and also tweaking some images and making them a little nicer. I hope to have a Founders release within 24-36 hours, 48 at the latest!

Thanks to all that have given me some feedback on the Test Version! I am working hard to get it out ASAP, thank you!

----

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Very busy so small response but my top tiers ($20+) have had the game for 4 days I think and they have given me feedback that I have used to make a few tweaks. I am releasing to next tier late today as Version 0.3A. (first version was 0.3Test)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Will you also release the walkthrough mod for 0.3 along with the update or later on?
It's got a few minor tweaks to go still, but yeah, hope to release it ASAP.

Few minor notes for the WT:

Many choice flags in 0.3 do not impact 0.3 but later, so keep that in mind. Even a choice way back in 0.1 which I have not used yet again is a choice flag for 0.8 as an example. But, most of these choices so far are about flavor/scenes and very few are impacting ending tracks. As of 0.3, I think there are only three direct choices so far that impact the huge choices available in 0.8 which really do track you towards one direction at the expense of some others.

There is a difference between normal +/- points on a character versus +/- scale/s (will say S in walkthrough)

Normal points are their general feelings towards a character, while scale is more how dom/sub they are in relation to character. So you could in theory be very dominant towards one female, but very submissive towards another independent of how they like/dislike you, etc.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes