Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Are non LI's not allowed to do anything with anyone else? Interesting....you do know this is primarily a femdom game right? Did you even read the overview or look at the tags?

Want to complain about the story...setting,...quality...renders...have at it. Want to complain about dumb shit that is obvious before even clicking download...get out of here dude.
[/QUO
Are non LI's not allowed to do anything with anyone else? Interesting....you do know this is primarily a femdom game right? Did you even read the overview or look at the tags?

Want to complain about the story...setting,...quality...renders...have at it. Want to complain about dumb shit that is obvious before even clicking download...get out of here dude.
I'm questioning the tags that aren't there that appear to rear up in the game. Not complaining about the story, just unsure about it... And don't fucking tell me where to get out of, I got as much right to be here as you do! I'm just trying to figure out the game, if it ain't for me I will drop it and be gone, I'm just asking questions, not creating an incident...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
There is no NTR tag because there is no NTR in the game. Your sister is a female protagonist (as per the game's tag). The protagonist having her pussy eaten by a guy is not NTR.
That goes back to my original post asking if sister was an available love interest... If the dev is on site I hoped for some clarity but if other mutts just wanna pick a fight with me let's drop the gloves till the Mods show up!

D

Deleted member 1932742

That goes back to my original post if sister was an available love interest... If the dev is on site I hoped for some clarity but if other mutts just wanna pick a fight with me let's drop the gloves till the Mods show up!
her patreon page states there will be no incest

D

Deleted member 1932742

Everybody's Patreon page says that, due to Patreon's TOC...
" I want to make clear here that in no way, shape, or form is there any implied, overt, or any form of any familial relationships of any sexual manner, implied, overt, or otherwise. I am morally opposed to having that kind of content in my game, and the brothers/sister relationships in this game are about the issue of greed, power, and how these things can impact how they treat other in other ways in a non-sexual manner. (do they help each other survive their situation, or do they give in to greed and enrich themselves and not help each other, etc.) For example, does Olivia (the sister) making huge money now decide to help her brother with loaning some money or does she keep it for herself selfishly? I thought I was kind of clear on this already, but I want to be even more clear about this issue. I appreciate the understanding, and if anyone is actually a Patron of mine based on a misunderstanding of this nature, I do not need nor want your Patronage, and it's nothing personal in that sense, but I am telling a femdom story without that type of element. I hope to continue to give you a great and fun story going forward! "
it sounds more than just patreon shits

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
" I want to make clear here that in no way, shape, or form is there any implied, overt, or any form of any familial relationships of any sexual manner, implied, overt, or otherwise. I am morally opposed to having that kind of content in my game, and the brothers/sister relationships in this game are about the issue of greed, power, and how these things can impact how they treat other in other ways in a non-sexual manner. (do they help each other survive their situation, or do they give in to greed and enrich themselves and not help each other, etc.) For example, does Olivia (the sister) making huge money now decide to help her brother with loaning some money or does she keep it for herself selfishly? I thought I was kind of clear on this already, but I want to be even more clear about this issue. I appreciate the understanding, and if anyone is actually a Patron of mine based on a misunderstanding of this nature, I do not need nor want your Patronage, and it's nothing personal in that sense, but I am telling a femdom story without that type of element. I hope to continue to give you a great and fun story going forward! "
it sounds more than just patreon shits
Thank you. Jumping off of what could have been a great game. Thank you for the clarity. Kinda makes the Gambit a non issue though... Even if you win, you will hate your family...

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Real quick, I'm not super familiar with NTR except the technical definition, not what the definition is on this site. (it seems different?) I don't think my game will ever have it? My Patreon page was very precisely written the way it was because I got flagged by the site, and I had an attorney tweak it to be sure. I'm not going to say anything else on that...publicly.

D

Deleted member 1932742

is it possible to play dom path without sexual intercourse etc?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, yes, the $20 tier can suggest ideas and I have incorporated a few of them in the game as I liked them. Please don't spend more than you can afford as I appreciate the $2 tier just as much as anyone else, and thank you!
hey i will defently support after the 1th since its so close to a new month and i will go for the 20 tire i really love the game and would like to give my suggestions and ideas to the the game cant wait :D thanks for takeing the time to answer my question :)

Reactions: TessSadist

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
just found a game what is ch 2 dark version.
Some of the game had light text on a light background, making it near impossible to read. The "dark" version of chapter 2 just added a dark textbox to make the text legible, without changing any of the content.

Reactions: emirRR3V

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Off and on at work, I will likely do a dark textbox version with 0.3Final like I did for 0.2, but I did change the font this time a bit - tried to add a black text outline to the yellow font - to try and make it hopefully more readable in the normal version.

Reactions: gregers

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
What a nice game we have here :)
I already tried one of the good-sub path, and one of the pure evil-dom path for Kane.
For Olivia, I tried two paths as well : the good-dom path and the pure evil-dom path.

I don't have time to try any other path for now (too many choice among the women... we have to replay the game A LOT to see every renders haha), but I liked every paths I tried so far.

It's the first time I play a game with some death possibility as well... I guess Patreon would insta-ban this Dev if some actual death renders were shown so I guess that's why those death renders are smartly hidden by the camera angle. Although I wouldn't mind a "secret-dark-patch" to show the "Mortal-kombat-Fatality" moves :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes