Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
As far as I've seen the only way to get pegged is if you accept Scarlett's protection, and she makes her intentions pretty clear beforehand. So if you still went with her and didn't expect or want to take the strap-on, that's all on (or should I say "in") you.
It's always educational when a game can teach someone their true inner desire.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Hi!
What a nice game we have here :)
I already tried one of the good-sub path, and one of the pure evil-dom path for Kane.
For Olivia, I tried two paths as well : the good-dom path and the pure evil-dom path.

I don't have time to try any other path for now (too many choice among the women... we have to replay the game A LOT to see every renders haha), but I liked every paths I tried so far.

It's the first time I play a game with some death possibility as well... I guess Patreon would insta-ban this Dev if some actual death renders were shown so I guess that's why those death renders are smartly hidden by the camera angle. Although I wouldn't mind a "secret-dark-patch" to show the "Mortal-kombat-Fatality" moves :devilish:
Love dom path, because it has more storybuilding, Kane goes from rags to riches :p

Also I don't think "kane's" full dom is evil atleast I don't feel evil playing it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smoubs

Feb 28, 2020
Very disappointed at 0.3. Own content is almost completely absent, all choices and actions refer to future versions. Do you want to be a police officer? Later! Want toilet slave content? Later!. I hope there will be as few intermediate versions as possible. But in general, I really like everything that was before 0.3! Thanks! And I apologize for my english.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So I'm playing the update and something is bothering me a little I have looked at the code and I have way more dmeet than vmeet, actually, I just have the two points, why does the 2 vmeet overwrite dmeet?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I'm playing the update and something is bothering me a little I have looked at the code and I have way more dmeet than vmeet, actually, I just have the two points, why does the 2 vmeet overwrite dmeet?
It is simply that if you satisfy the requirements for veronica or juliette you go to them, otherwise yo go to dominique

Requirement for veronica is 2 vmeet. It is simply to avoid, actually. And to get Juliette you really must be in the evil side.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is simply that if you satisfy the requirements for veronica or juliette you go to them, otherwise yo go to dominique

Requirement for veronica is 2 vmeet. It is simply to avoid, actually. And to get Juliette you really must be in the evil side.
I understand that, as I said I've read the code, so let me rephrase, why make dmeet a variable if it would be meaningless? I'll not even mention what Veronica says, that contradicts the game and for someone that doesn't look into the code would give them a false impression of what is happening, the way it was set up makes it look like she was the one you aligned with the most, which is simply not true in my playthrough, I know is nitty picky of me, but it just doesn't make sense.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Great Update! I really like how the story continues and the cliffhanger - while we knew it was coming - gets me very excited for Episode 4! Godspeed!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I understand that, as I said I've read the code, so let me rephrase, why make dmeet a variable if it would be meaningless? I'll not even mention what Veronica says, that contradicts the game and for someone that doesn't look into the code would give them a false impression of what is happening, the way it was set up makes it look like she was the one you aligned with the most, which is simply not true in my playthrough, I know is nitty picky of me, but it just doesn't make sense.
There is a chance that dmeet could be used for future updates. So maybe vmeet+2 = meeting Veronica now, but if you also have dmeet+something you could get something with Dominique too.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I mean I see your point. But you could interpret it differently. If Veronica cares about you, she can simply "steal you" from Dominique by sponsoring you before her sister.

Again, it could also be for future reasons, as Skylaroo mention. And it can also be a "simple error" in the code, but overall, looking into the code is not something you should do. That way, you could simply argue that the choices that give vmeet also substract dmeet from the point of view of game results, not coding. The code is only "wrong" if it fails to give the result wanted. Maybe what it is is exactly the interpretation of the choices Tess wanted. Am I explaining myself clear?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There is a chance that dmeet could be used for future updates. So maybe vmeet+2 = meeting Veronica now, but if you also have dmeet+something you could get something with Dominique too.
maybe, but then the code just gets confusing, and it will become incredibly convoluted as time passes, and again, it makes it seem like it is something that it is not, as even though the player's "compatibility" is with Dominique they end up with Veronica because of one choice, as I said it bothers me little, but nevertheless I got curious as to why it is as it is.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I mean I see your point. But you could interpret it differently. If Veronica cares about you, she can simply "steal you" from Dominique by sponsoring you before her sister.

Again, it could also be for future reasons, as Skylaroo mention. And it can also be a "simple error" in the code, but overall, looking into the code is not something you should do. That way, you could simply argue that the choices that give vmeet also substract dmeet from the point of view of game results, not coding. The code is only "wrong" if it fails to give the result wanted. Maybe what it is is exactly the interpretation of the choices Tess wanted. Am I explaining myself clear?
somewhat, I'll disagree on the code bit as that is a favorite pastime of mine and why I like renpy and most things python so much, but even without the code, as I play through every choice rolling back that was the impression I had, the whole reason why I looked at the code was that it felt weird how it played out and I got curious as to when I made such choices that Veronica would consider my MC even though she is "picky"

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
maybe, but then the code just gets confusing, and it will become incredibly convoluted as time passes,
I actually think it's the other way around. Adding variable ahead of time should make things clearer in the future as the variable is already there. It looks confusing now because we're strictly looking at it in a vacuum that is 0.3 where Dominique's path is simply "Else" that is not Veronica/Juliette's. But if there's future content where v/j/dmeet stat is relevant again, it makes sense to already have the dmeet stat now. For example, we're somewhat expected to have (at least) two sponsors, so it's possible that dmeet can be a stat that determines whether Dominique is one of the two sponsors.

and again, it makes it seem like it is something that it is not, as even though the player's "compatibility" is with Dominique they end up with Veronica because of one choice, as I said it bothers me little, but nevertheless I got curious as to why it is as it is.
Veronica being "picky" makes sense to the story because there's only one chance for you to get vmeet+2 and you got it. So the way you look at it could be changed into "I'm picky and I only want to meet you if you choose this single specific answer for one out of twenty questions you're asked" and because you chose that one specific answer, you're paired with the picky Veronica.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
For example, we're somewhat expected to have (at least) two sponsors, so it's possible that dmeet can be a stat that determines whether Dominique is one of the two sponsors.
Wait what? I only got one: either Dominique or Veronica. And Elena mentoring from the first chapter, but only one sponsor from the sisters.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Very disappointed at 0.3. Own content is almost completely absent, all choices and actions refer to future versions. Do you want to be a police officer? Later! Want toilet slave content? Later!. I hope there will be as few intermediate versions as possible. But in general, I really like everything that was before 0.3! Thanks! And I apologize for my english.
Well, build up and suspense is also important. True, it may suck to wait, but as long as Tess delivers I'm fine with it.

I mean, that's the point with many games here: You may see the potential and like what you get so far, but you know that you can only truely enjoy them once they are finished.. hoping that it won't get abandoned on the way.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
These are work in progress games. You cannot expect Tess to be able to create her story while giving you "desired content" at all times. Stories have their own pace and things must take place whenever the story she is creating requires it, not sooner not later.

Alternatively, you may want to wait for several updates to get some "gratification" at that moment.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Wait what? I only got one: either Dominique or Veronica. And Elena mentoring from the first chapter, but only one sponsor from the sisters.
I think they meant for the 1 promotion, you can ask "Kitty" about how she got promoted and she tells you that you need to be sponsored by two people of at least Z1 ranking I believe.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I actually think it's the other way around. Adding variable ahead of time should make things clearer in the future as the variable is already there. It looks confusing now because we're strictly looking at it in a vacuum that is 0.3 where Dominique's path is simply "Else" that is not Veronica/Juliette's. But if there's future content where v/j/dmeet stat is relevant again, it makes sense to already have the dmeet stat now. For example, we're somewhat expected to have (at least) two sponsors, so it's possible that dmeet can be a stat that determines whether Dominique is one of the two sponsors.

Veronica being "picky" makes sense to the story because there's only one chance for you to get vmeet+2 and you got it. So the way you look at it could be changed into "I'm picky and I only want to meet you if you choose this single specific answer for one out of twenty questions you're asked" and because you chose that one specific answer, you're paired with the picky Veronica.
All true, but we do have at least 3 variables for each sister now, using one of the pre-existing ones would make more sense in my opnion, even more so considering the tests while in prison, but as you said I don't know what Tess has planned so maybe, in the end, it will all make sense.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I mean later on, not in 0.3. I think one of the girls (can't remember, sorry) mentioned that you'd need 2 sponsors to get promoted to Z rank? So if we're going to go above the K rank, we'd eventually need at least 2 sponsors.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes