• Red Heart
Reactions: Soularcher

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well... I just don't get it.

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 8
Enter at your own risk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Depends on the path... I have seen absolutely no indications, much less any evidence, to this claim in my playthrough.
I do wish Tess would up Kane's intelligence by at least just a little bit. Raven's "trip" was so obvious, it's rather insulting he has to be told.
1. Spoilered post. Learn correct paragraphs please.
2. See what I did above? Make use of the quote button and the amazingly versatile edit button please. Don't forum spam ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
2. See what I did above? Make use of the quote button and the amazingly versatile edit button please. Don't forum spam ;)
I knew this stuff would start and I'd have to unfocus my vision again to avoid running into spoilers. Heh..Something never changes...

Reactions: Don Sucio

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Depends on the path... I have seen absolutely no indications, much less any evidence, to this claim in my playthrough.
Yes, sorry. In my playthroughs I had a dialogue that was basically screaming ab that relationship. And I was quick to assume that this dialogue happened in all possible variations.

Overall - It's a pity but update seem to be very short & lacking scenes.
Yes, I do realize that update is probably bigger than usual, it just is washed due to branching. Issue that simply cannot be avoided at this stage of such complex game. But still.

And another sad thing - so many people either cannot read instructions or simply do not understand the goal for the episode "test" release.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, sorry. In my playthroughs I had a dialogue that was basically screaming ab that relationship. And I was quick to assume that this dialogue happened in all possible variations.
You know what they say about assuming...right? ;)

Never assume anything in KG...far too many variables and changes depending on the paths and those paths are a plenty when you consider how many there actually is.

Last edited:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I thank the talented and super-capable Tess for the update.
Since this is a test, I will not write a laudatory review (otherwise there will be no room for criticism).
And so, immediately to criticism.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Decided to wait for the final version but for people who have tried it, how does it pick which save to import if you have multiple ending ones from 0.7?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Decided to wait for the final version but for people who have tried it, how does it pick which save to import if you have multiple ending ones from 0.7?
When you were saving data (not saves) at the end of Episode7 - you were given the ability to name them
In episode 8 - when you start the game - you're given the list of those data export names to choose from.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Didn't mean to. The replied posts came when I was typing... and editing's difficult on a cell phone.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I thank the talented and super-capable Tess for the update.
Since this is a test, I will not write a laudatory review (otherwise there will be no room for criticism).
And so, immediately to criticism.
THE FIRST, and for me PERSONALLY the most unpleasant, is CONSISTENCY.
Here's the thing, I play Kane - a kind submissive, Olivia - a moderately evil dominant. Almost at the very end of this version of the game, I (Kane) ended up in Dr. Chastain's basement. There I was harshly humiliated by Dr. Chastain (toilet) and Olivia (verbal humiliation). Further, with the help of advanced medicine, my tongue was turned into a professional device for servicing pussies.
And in the next action, that is, LITERALLY - in the next, we have a nice conversation with Olivia and remember our childhood, we behave as if nothing had happened 2 hours ago. There is a strong feeling - I DON'T BELIEVE it.
At the same time, it seems to me that if these two episodes are simply reversed, everything will seem much more plausible, ESPECIALLY considering that I either accepted consent to become essentially Olivia's slave - and must endure, or rejected it and lost her loyalty - and must suffer.
SECONDLY, Naked Olivia AGAIN torments me with questions about how I feel when I look at her in the nude, I have a severe feeling of deja vu at this moment, it seems to me that I already went through exactly the same thing at the end of the previous version.
I can't say anything more critical, I just want to once again praise the Ferocious Goddess for a huge cool update. It hasn't been filed yet, but it's already, as always, a masterpiece. Thanks
It seems to me that in the end, even though it is a beta, EVERYONE gave in to the temptation and played it :ROFLMAO:.
I was able to resist... but only because I have another game to play at the moment :LUL:.
Not me...

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It seems to me that in the end, even though it is a beta, EVERYONE gave in to the temptation and played it :ROFLMAO:.
I was able to resist... but only because I have another game to play at the moment :LUL:.
I'm hanging in there either way. But to make it easier to pass the wait, I have a few unplayed games/updates waiting for me.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress Tess - Today at 1:06 AM

I am still kind of vegging today but reading here and there to make sure nothing is an emergency but will get back to work on stuff for the Final Version on the weekend. I will try and speak on Sunday's weekly update about my expected timeline, but usually I am aiming for a week or so to be sure it all works ok. I'm enjoying a little free time from even my business today and tomorrow, so I hope everyone is having fun!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes