Padide352

Oct 23, 2021
That's what you have to do... Copy paste from OP:

In Season 2 press start to import your Season 1 saves.
Please try and save at the mask screen at the end of Season 1 (v0.7b Final) for the next season!
I swear i saved at the mask screen, also what's "op". sorry dude i know i'm annoying

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
if you installed sancho mod the saves are automatic though that wont help much with this version unforch

daverave69

Dec 30, 2022
That
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lovin it so far on the K4 route. Its definitely notching up a bit with some fatalistic choices starting to surface. Still would love a Veronica to shrink Kane into a human dildo ending to be shared amongst the loving sisters and friends. He could stand in the middle of the conference table to observe.... ;)

Reactions: antonio1508

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I have three saves, at the mask screen. It gives you a notification to save here, for continuation of .08/Part II.
None of them work. The only option I have is "None". (I copied them to .08 saves) Loading the game is not working either
I was thinking Sancho Mod might be the cause, but clearly that's not the case.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
c'mon this is BS...she can easly do another account if she ask mod , ins't it?
Well, yeah.
Though from what she replied to me in discord back then;

https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-12846237

it felt like she wasn't planning to get another account (even though it was just my assumption).
Adding to that, when a user gets another account it's typically a troll making tons of multiple accounts to troll on the website after mods ban them. So I guess that negative association didn't make me think of that. :HideThePain:

But all in all, I guess things are good. She got her account back, and is active on this thread.
Now all that's left for me is to wait for the final version of the update to be out (just gonna wait it out despite the temptations, heh).

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
That Juliette pit scene was really hot. She's so sadistic and kinky lol. Can't wait to learn more about DeKock family too. This episode just proved that I made the right choice choosing Juliette for my evil/dom playthrough :)

Reactions: DoverUK25

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does anybody have some saves that can be imported for this test version ?
all i get is "none" choice and even when i copy paste the save from 0.7 to the 0.8 save file it doesn't work (sowry 4 bad anglish)
It doesn't work like that. The import data is that... a data file, not a save file. You need to finish Season 1 (v0.7b) which will make an export data file at the end of the story. This is the data that will be available for import when you press "Start" at the Main Menu in Season 2.

You can export up to 8 data sets in Season 1, no more... but you need at least one to be able to auto-import into Season 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You can export up to 8 data sets in Season 1, no more... but you need at least one to be able to auto-import into Season 2.
All this is true, but as I remember, someone here mentioned (even before the release of 0.8) that theoretically the number of exported saves is not limited to 8 data sets, because the first set of 8 pieces will still be re-saved in the Season 2, which means that if the player at the end of 0.7b accumulated more than 8 different sets (saves), you can safely repeat the procedure of exporting 8 more saves (data sets) from the first season to the second season. And in this way the data export procedure can be repeated as many times as you like.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
if you installed sancho mod the saves are automatic though that wont help much with this version unforch
Do what now?

Yes, the mod makes behind the scene saves but that does not prevent you from making your own bud.

The end of Season 1 the mod even clearly tells you at the mask screen what to do to insure a proper export.
1706815562917.png

Reactions: Stan5851

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All this is true, but as I remember, someone here mentioned (even before the release of 0.8) that theoretically the number of exported saves is not limited to 8 data sets, because the first set of 8 pieces will still be re-saved in the Season 2, which means that if the player at the end of 0.7b accumulated more than 8 different sets (saves), you can safely repeat the procedure of exporting 8 more safes (data sets) from the first season to the second season. And in this way the data export procedure can be repeated as many times as you like.
It is indeed limited to 8 for import purposes (you can make as many exports as you want but the first 8 are the only ones that count for the import process).

Proof:
Exports 9-whatever will never count toward importing into Season 2 under its current state of code, period.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It is indeed limited to 8 for import purposes (you can make as many exports as you want but the first 8 are the only ones that count for the import process).

Proof:
Exports 9-whatever will never count toward importing into Season 2 under its current state of code, period.
You're right. And I found that post, so, I'll just leave this here.
From what Tess told me, it's eight saves at a time, not eight in total. So you can move the eight saves to the new build and save there, then overwrite the saves in the old one and move the saves once again. Rinse and repeat. This way you can move all your saves. I too have a bazillion saves to move. But you need both 0.7 and 0.8 installed at the same time.

Last edited:

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
can someone share a save file of the start for version 0.8 sub path cuz i don't want to download S1 again please.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TessSadist

I'm going to do something about it for the mod, but (for K9/Dom folks) I would highly suggest making a quick "reminder" of the gals in the Pod from Ep7 that the MC can favor during Ep8's beginning Taylor Breakfast scene (Angel, Amy, Chloe, Kelly). Unless a Player has replayed or finished Season 1 recently I highly doubt they even recall which gal is which in the pod to make their second "Favor" choice.

Just a thought, you do you, I'm going to give a bit of a flashback reminder for folks in the mod update, FYI.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You won't believe it, but it's possible (at least it definitely worked in Season1).
View attachment 3317149
So Sancho1969 thought of everything and took care of the players.
Careful now, please don't confuse folks... there's no need for the SaveFixer in Season 2 (yet, not until v0.9 in the future and beyond).

So folks fully understand: do NOT copy your Season 1 saves inside Season 2... it does not work that way. You'll be starting Season 2 without any save files... all you need is the export data that was made at the end of Season 1 (these are data files, not "save" files... two totally different things). This export data is already on your system (if you used the same system to export Season 1). You do not have to manipulate any files/directories at all. No copy/pasting, no shenanigans.

Again, do NOT attempt to copy and load your Season 1 saves inside Season 2. It doesn't matter if you played modded or unmodded, it simply won't work.

I'm writing this so it's very clear what one is required to do which are two very simple steps (modded or unmodded in Season 1 doesn't matter at all):
  • Install the Season 2 VN (only one available currently and is the "Testing" version, it has bugs, it is NOT final)
  • Push "Start" at the main menu which will present the import process and show you up to 8 of your Season 1 exports (or less if you exported less).
That's it, nothing else to it. It's easy-peasy, so don't confuse it. If you are confused then read this post again... slowly.

I promise you I'm correct. I'm halfway done with mod porting for Season 2 and have imported several times... I wouldn't bullshit you. Just follow the very simple instructions... it's easier than boiling water tbh.

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
I would love to read your impressions about the new chapter when you guys finish it, but without spoilers!!!!
I thought it was a good update, generally speaking. I understand now why Tess delayed it so much to add more content, as even as is it feels a bit short.

Specific observations, trying to keep things as general and spoiler free as possible:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Careful now, please don't confuse folks... there's no need for the SaveFixer in Season 2 (yet, not until v0.9 in the future and beyond).

So folks fully understand: do NOT copy your Season 1 saves inside Season 2... it does not work that way. You'll be starting Season 2 without any save files... all you need is the export data that was made at the end of Season 1 (these are data files, not "save" files... two totally different things). This export data is already on your system (if you used the same system to export Season 1). You do not have to manipulate any files/directories at all. No copy/pasting, no shenanigans.

Again, do NOT attempt to copy and load your Season 1 saves inside Season 2. It doesn't matter if you played modded or unmodded, it simply won't work.

I'm writing this so it's very clear what one is required to do which are two very simple steps (modded or unmodded in Season 1 doesn't matter at all):
  • Install the Season 2 VN (only one available currently and is the "Testing" version, it has bugs, it is NOT final)
  • Push "Start" at the main menu which will present the import process and show you up to 8 of your Season 1 exports (or less if you exported less).
That's it, nothing else to it. It's easy-peasy, so don't confuse it. If you are confused then read this post again... slowly.

I promise you I'm correct. I'm halfway done with mod porting for Season 2 and have imported several times... I wouldn't bullshit you. Just follow the very simple instructions... it's easier than boiling water tbh.
Thanks for the clarification, I will, but only when the final version of Ep8 pt1 and your Mod for it comes out.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes