DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This is what TessSadist sent me
"I appreciate the PM method, mostly I am trying to avoid a f95 update with a flawed version more than anything. I know someone is likely to post it anyway, but I appreciate it all the same. Have fun out there!."

I gonna take 100% of the blame but what I got from TessSadist's message was that she was ok with me posting my Meaga link through DMS she just didn't want the op to be updated but what was done is done.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
TessSadist

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Python:
define config.save_directory = "Tess_is_wonderful"
I first saw that new directory creation and thought "WTF?"... you got me.
Part of psychologists believe that some people's problem is that they don't love themselves enough. Tess doesn't seem to have that problem, hehe..)
Usually how long is the wait between test and full builds?

Eg. 0.8 test to 0.8 stable(full) what is the approx. timeline?
Could be 2-3-4 weeks, could be sooner. Only TessSadist knows the approximate dates. Keep an eye on the news, she publishes a dev log every week, which, thanks to the efforts of the game's patrons, also appears in this thread. There is also a separate #roadmap channel in her discord, where the same dev logs are published (sometimes in a shorter version than on patreon). But I wouldn't advise asking about the update release date in discord.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarlssonsGambit-0.8TestPart1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I would love to read your impressions about the new chapter when you guys finish it, but without spoilers!!!!

Reactions: Stan5851

Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
IM taking 100% blame for this. This is on me if Tess wants to ban me I won't blame her this is what Tess did not want to happen fuck
Now now, it isn't your fault! You just wanted to be a kind soul and share the fun with those who do not mind playing a potentially flawed version. Frankly, if Tess is okay with sharing the "final" update publicly, I don't see why she's opposed to sharing the test version. It's not as if any of us would abandon the game and report it to the "bad games police" just because we come across a bug in a test version.

I very well understand the difference between the test and the full versions, and I am impatient enough to willingly play the test version! To each their own!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TessSadist

Don't forget to account for negative values for some of these imported variables from Season 1's export data file.

A few off the top of my head that can become negative via normal playthrough of Season 1 which I'm not seeing any conditional checks in this Season 2 code (yet, I'm still consolidating my notes prior to full SanchoMod porting):
  • MC (Slave)
  • LI/Sponsor Points (not Scale but Points)
  • SisEvil (my pure Dom K9 route has SisEvil as -1 for example)
  • Etc.
Regards.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
What an update Kane finally found out the truth about Oliva not being his sister. Seth is 100%, not Callista's son so who are Seth's parents?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
What an update Kane finally found out the truth about Oliva not being his sister. Seth is 100%, not Callista's son so who are Seth's parents?
Ack have to wait till I actually play but couldn't help myself reading things but Lol I literally hypothesized as much earlier in the thread, but how the hell did she fake a pregnancy around two kids?

Reactions: Maviarab

Padide352

Oct 23, 2021
Then I guess you didn't follow the right procedure to save your "export" saves in episode 7.
You can read it in the OP.
all i get is "none" choice and even when i copy paste the save from 0.7 to the 0.8 save file it doesn't work (sowry 4 bad anglish)

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
all i get is "none" choice and even when i copy paste the save from 0.7 to the 0.8 save file it doesn't work (sowry 4 bad anglish)
That's what you have to do... Copy paste from OP:

In Season 2 press start to import your Season 1 saves.
Please try and save at the mask screen at the end of Season 1 (v0.7b Final) for the next season!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes