slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
If there was the content of a female protagonist, devs should rewrite the synopsis which mentions nothing about it

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
1) Option 1:

A -- Players already with 0.7FinalA will be able to insert the files called (I will link them in pinned post) KGS1_export.rpy and script07kg.rpy in the game folder. (you should see some font files and an images.rpa file in correct spot, it's under the game folder )

B -- After doing this, players should load their Episode 7 saves a bit BEFORE the mask scenes but near the end. Play through normally until you reach the new "mask" screen.

C -- At the mask, you will be prompted to save one of eight slots (it will start at Slot 1 automatically) as an import save for Episode 8. Save here, and you can name the save as well.

D - Probably not needed, but maybe wise to just play through the outro/end of Episode 7 to make sure everything will work ok for Episode 8.

E -- You can repeat this process seven more times from saves in 7 leading to mask for EIGHT total import saves that will be available in Episode 8 when you click "Start" in the new episode.

F -- When satisfied with your import saves, you can rest and wait for the next episode!

NOTE: If you ever need to go back and try another path from 7, you can still go back and load a new playthrough and overwrite one of the eight slots on the mask screen if you have used them all.

New mega links are coming soon. Do a fresh install of the game if you are using the WT mod
I am having an issue. On the pinned files my system just opens them as texts files in a new browser window and does not download them. Any help with this? Never had issues before.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Ahh well so much for this game, I didnt get past the obnoxious womans opening statements before turning it off. I suggest you lot get some mental health help

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
IM taking 100% blame for this. This is on me if Tess wants to ban me I won't blame her this is what Tess did not want to happen fuck
I remember Tess saying quite a while ago that she lost access to her f95zone account (hence the reason why we haven't seen her post here in a long while), so as of now, only response from her we can expect is on her discord.
I guess you'll need to see what she says of you in her discord; I'm in her discord, but haven't really been active there, sadly.

As for the test version being leaked, well....I'm just gonna wait for the final version to come out lol.
This game is one of those few ones where changes from test/beta to Final version can actually be huge forcing repeat playthrough (and this did happen before), so I'm just not gonna risk that.
Better just wait till the final version gets out, and just wait for Sancho's mod; yup. Another essential part of this game, either Walkthrough document or Walkthrough mod is essential for this game cause otherwise more likely than it it can really screw the player over (especially for players who are only pursuing Dom walkthroughs like me).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dude, you're being a ridiculous troll. We have a great thread, interesting, deep discussions and decent interlocutors (you can easily see that if you read almost any page of this thread). But people who start communication by making claims and saying that someone owes them something are not welcome here. If you think something is wrong in the synopsis, you can write to the developer in her discord.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Posts about NT fucking R are not welcome here no.

That has nothing to do with the dev, the VN, the site admins or anything else except us normal forum users who are sick of assholes asking this godamn question in every godamn thread. After the 500th damn time it gets old.

You have a problem with that? Was that poisonous and malicious enough for you?

Jesus christ some of the people here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Posts about NT fucking R are not welcome here no.

That has nothing to do with the dev, the VN, the site admins or anything else except us normal forum users who are sick of assholes asking this godamn question in every godamn thread.

You have a problem with that? Was that poisonous and mailicious enough for you?

Jesus christ some of the people here...
I warned here that this could happen... and that as soon as the new update came out, toxic personalities and trolls would appear out of nowhere. And that's exactly what happened. :(

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
EXCITED! This has been one of my all time top5 eroges - thought it was over, very happy to se more!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes