Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
When will the update be out? It's way past 07:30.
You gotta remember, there’s a time difference… Also this is a test Version, so its only available for the highest of tiers (unless someone leaks it instantly) *which would be unfortunate if it was instantly*… and you could join her Discord… but… I would use the term, “Update” there… heh

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Annnnnd on the list....

Btw..I found Jules and had a word for her, hopefully she will 'deal' with the annoyance soon ;)

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This is for the 20 or something people who sent me a msg I'm only going to say this once.

When Tess puts the test version out I will download it and re-upload it to my mega account while uploading I will send
Sancho1969 the script.ra once it is uploaded to my mega account. Then I start giving out my link in the order people DM me first second you get the idea.

One last thing please don't post my Mega link in the public forum
And keep your eyes open to your inbox Thank you and Dover out

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
This is for the 20 or something people who sent me a msg I'm only going to say this once.

When Tess puts the test version out I will download it and re-upload it to my mega account while uploading I will send
Sancho1969 the script.ra once it is uploaded to my mega account. Then I start giving out my link in the order people DM me first second you get the idea.

One last thing please don't post my Mega link in the public forum
And keep your eyes open to your inbox Thank you and Dover out
Opening up the Charity LOL

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 10:51 PM
I will be doing two posts on Patreon. The first one will be for $100 tiers only and have a unique link only for them because last release they got their link leaked and they could not download the game quickly which I feel is awful given how much they support the game. I am pretty sure all slave tiers+ are PC only, but if any are Mac let me know. A bit after that is posted, I will post the normal $20 Patreon link which will also have a high speed download link but a different one. PC will have two initial links and Mac one given past history with downloads. Android is not a Test Version. I will monitor PC downloads and change links if there are problems, etc.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Quick update About the Final Version
Tess has sent me a message saying she will be giving the final version to an uploader of the site. this is what she said about the test version. " I appreciate the PM method, mostly I am trying to avoid an f95 update with a flawed version more than anything. I know someone is likely to post it anyway, but I appreciate it all the same. Have fun out there"

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
when is it gonna be out on here?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes