Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Especially with part 2 leading up the the gameshow! (Since part 1 is kinda like the pregame show Hahaha)
As far as I understand from this post, Part 2 doesn't preface anything and it will be directly the game show itself in all its glory (or horror, depending on your point of view). ;)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
As far as I understand from this post, Part 2 doesn't preface anything and it will be directly the game show itself in all its glory (or horror, depending on your point of view). ;)
That’s what I mean lol, part 2 is the gameshow itself, part 1 is the lead up to the gameshow and it looks like part 3 is where we might be able to pick a faction/Sets of characters (in that faction)

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You know...just realised, Brando looks like how I imagine SubKane to look like in another 50 years...all trampled on and bloody...gasping for air :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dobzzz

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Despite the fact that we (dom players) are not threatened there, I have serious concerns about the large number of screenshots with ladies with rifles in their hands.... And our future LI Angelica with bow and arrow doesn't make me happy at all. Yes, Tess wrote that the bow and arrows are relevant to the sub route, but still... why the fuck this Karlsson bitches touching my girl without asking me?!:devilish:

This is our Wpod2 reporting directly to KaneDom. We are responsible for all of them and I don't want some evil sadistic bitches interfering with my educational dominance and dragging my girls into their dirty games!!!11:devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Despite the fact that we (dom players) are not threatened there, I have serious concerns about the large number of screenshots with ladies with rifles in their hands.... And our future LI Angelica with bow and arrow doesn't make me happy at all. Yes, Tess wrote that the bow and arrows are relevant to the sub route, but still... why the fuck this Karlsson bitches touching my girl without asking me?!:devilish:

This is our Wpod2 reporting directly to KaneDom. We are responsible for all of them and I don't want some evil sadistic bitches interfering with my educational dominance and dragging my girls into their dirty games!!!11:devilish:
While I agree one hundred percent with all those sentiments...ultimately we're put in charge of them...but we're still a slave ourselves.

I can imagine us complaing and Jules saying something like 'suck it up princess' while running an extra long...very sharp artificial nail along the underneath of our chin while laughing to herself. Not crossing a line with us (doms)...but still making us aware 'they' are still very much in charge and can do what they like...

For now...

But I do agree...it is a little concerning as to exactly what might happen in this show..for who..and by whom. Almost making me want to ditch my no game show save...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
While I agree one hundred percent with all those sentiments...ultimately we're put in charge of them...but we're still a slave ourselves.

I can imagine us complaing and Jules saying something like 'suck it up princess' while running an extra long...very sharp artificial nail along the underneath of our chin while laughing to herself. Not crossing a line with us (doms)...but still making us aware 'they' are still very much in charge and can do what they like...

For now...

But I do agree...it is a little concerning as to exactly what might happen in this show..for who..and by whom. Almost making me want to ditch my no game show save...
Well, I wouldn't call K9 Kane a slave..We have free will, we can make our own decisions and even go against the Board opinion (remember, for example, the scene where KaneDom decides what to do with the one who framed him)... Technically, we are participants in the programme (in Tess' ranking, rank K is a participant, not a slave)... I'd rather call Kane a "a fake prisoner under house arrest with probation", haha. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

For now...

well the Gameshow is for the pleasure of its VIPs and the contestants (Pods) are contesting against each other… pods contain 1-4 guys… VIPs include- Phoebe’s Family (Phoebe, Celeste, and Claudia) - New Paris- Charlotte (new faction), The Decocks (Delilah, Cynthia, Nadia), and then some staff that’ll assist the VIPs, including Chanel, Claudia (technically an intern), Alyssa (technically a management trainee), ect… the Gameshow each pod member can “win or lose” the show… Miss Tess Said this,
So VIPs can make you lose immediately or run out of time… how that is? Who knows but it doesn’t necessarily lead to death

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well the Gameshow is for the pleasure of its VIPs and the contestants (Pods) are contesting against each other… pods contain 1-4 guys… VIPs include- Phoebe’s Family (Phoebe, Celeste, and Claudia) - New Paris- Charlotte (new faction), The Decocks (Delilah, Cynthia, Nadia), and then some staff that’ll assist the VIPs, including Chanel, Claudia (technically an intern), Alyssa (technically a management trainee), ect… the Gameshow each pod member can “win or lose” the show… Miss Tess Said this,
So VIPs can make you lose immediately or run out of time… how that is? Who knows but it doesn’t necessarily lead to death
Meh...long as Angelica keeps Amy safe and puts an arrow in Chloe's knee (and Jakes...and Zachs...wait..will the pods compete against each other? Hmmm)...it's all good ;)

• Angry
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyway, I'll drink to @Sancho1969 and wish him good luck!
I'll most likely need it (the luck that is, I have a stocked wetbar). :ROFLMAO: Tess always presents one heck of a challenge.

He seems tired.
Confirmed, I am bud. IRL issues due to the hard freeze followed a week later by massive flooding this month in TX has me scrambling to resolve infrastructure failures on a few of my properties. Plus trying to get accounting square and finalized for my corp's FYE2023. Busier than a borrowed mule lately for sure.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Meh...long as Angelica keeps Amy safe and puts an arrow in Chloe's knee (and Jakes...and Zachs...wait..will the pods compete against each other? Hmmm)...it's all good ;)
It does seem like Charlotte from New Paris, might be using Angelica and others as an assistant…who knows!? And yes Kanes pod with Jake and Zach will compete with 3 other pods l!! Staying with your pod… is also optional as well…and meeting other pods… heh

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll most likely need it (the luck that is, I have a stocked wetbar). :ROFLMAO: Tess always presents one heck of a challenge.

Confirmed, I am bud. IRL issues due to the hard freeze followed a week later by massive flooding this month in TX has me scrambling to resolve infrastructure failures on a few of my properties. Plus trying to get accounting square and finalized for my corp's FYE2023. Busier than a borrowed mule lately for sure.
We love ya Sancho!
It does seem like Charlotte from New Paris, might be using Angelica and others as an assistant…who knows!? And yes Kanes pod with Jake and Zach will compete with 3 other pods l!! Staying with your pod… is also optional as well…and meeting other pods… heh
Hmm...ohhh the decisions the decisions lmao....

Looks down on the maze...oh shit...Zach in trouble...Jake about to be skewered....

Oh there's Angelica...

*looks back down to where...*

Hi Angelica...need a hand sweetheart?

;) :ROFLMAO:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh there's Angelica...

*looks back down to where...*

Hi Angelica...need a hand sweetheart?

;) :ROFLMAO:
Angelica falling to her knees in front of KaneDom.

Angelica
"Master, if it's not too much trouble, smash Zack's knees because really, I just can't shoot a bow and won't be able to hit him".

KaneDom
"Well, can I say no to my beautiful slave?"

The crunch of Zach's kneecaps.

KaneDom
"Oh, man. That was the guy from my Pod....I probably shouldn't have done that".
"Honey, clean this place up and I've got to go to my scheduled orgy with the VIPs."
"Ehh..you know, it's hard being the only man in this godforsaken place"...

Angelica
"You'll get through this, Master Kane, I believe in you" (whisper:...and I love you).

behind them you can hear Zack's moans and Dr Eloise Chastain leaning over him with a syringe of painkiller, whispering in his ear:
"We're not done with you yet, honey. There's a "Lava Doesn't Exist" quest ahead of you".:devilish: :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Angelica falling to her knees in front of KaneDom.

Angelica
"Master, if it's not too much trouble, smash Zack's knees because really, I just can't shoot a bow and won't be able to hit him".

KaneDom
"Well, can I say no to my beautiful slave?"

The crunch of Zach's kneecaps.

KaneDom
"Oh, man. That was the guy from my Pod....I probably shouldn't have done that".
"Honey, clean this place up and I've got to go to my scheduled orgy with the VIPs."
"Ehh..you know, it's hard being the only man in this godforsaken place"...

Angelica
"You'll get through this, Master Kane, I believe in you" (whisper:...and I love you).

behind them you can hear Zack's moans and Dr Eloise Chastain leaning over him with a syringe of painkiller, whispering in his ear:
"We're not done with you yet, honey. There's a "Lava Doesn't Exist" quest ahead of you".:devilish: :p
Oh man..that's awesome...I could see the rendered images in my head as I was reading that :sneaky:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh man..that's awesome...I could see the rendered images in my head as I was reading that :sneaky:
Well..This was a fantasy on the evildom Kane theme... but I still prefer the good way myself, so to be honest, my main GoodKaneDom will have to save these losers' arses. I'm not sure I can help Zack (he's too weak and it might play against him), but I'll try to save the others.. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..This was a fantasy on the evildom Kane theme... but I still prefer the good way myself, so to be honest, my main GoodKaneDom will have to save these losers' arses. I'm not sure I can help Zack (he's too weak and it might play against him), but I'll try to save the others.. ;)
Said it before but...you're just too nice Stan...hehehe

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Silver_Crow117, don't be sad. Special Forces Kane and Olivia will save everyone they can..I'll take care of it.;)
Okay guys, I'm deep into the night, so good night to all who have decided to plunge into the arms of Morpheus.
DoverUK25, please take care of the F5 button, she's been complaining for the last few hours that you've been touching it too much and she sees it as sexual harassment. :p :KEK:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think it may not be about forgetfulness. Probably, there was no sequel planned for this scene, or we will see how these pets live a little later...But for now these guys don't look like characters important for the general plot...and not much different from the guy in chains you mentioned, which served one purpose only - to show how disgusting and cruel Alessandra can be.
Yep this is really just about being a character scene. Shows how deviant that Alessandra is and how lonely that veronica is that she's doing alessandra such a favor even though she likely doesn't care. Perhaps we see the husband in the game since he's in the program but yea for the most part, they're likely just a couple lost to history as they serve the story no further purpose

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes