DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This is for people asking for the test version, please Read This About Saves
So I always recommend people to eventually make saves under the FINAL version of this first part of 0.8 which will end up 0.8P1Final versus the Test Version of 0.8TPart1. The biggest reason for this recommendation is that I will be adding a few new choice flags that currently are not in the Test. (I need to fine-tune how to calculate the flag points for Part II and want to get feedback on it from certain players I trust) So if you carry over a Test Version save, and I've added a new important flag afterwards, you might miss that branch in Part II.

By the way, this is from Tess's patron Page

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
This is for people asking for the test version, please Read This About Saves
So I always recommend people to eventually make saves under the FINAL version of this first part of 0.8 which will end up 0.8P1Final versus the Test Version of 0.8TPart1. The biggest reason for this recommendation is that I will be adding a few new choice flags that currently are not in the Test. (I need to fine-tune how to calculate the flag points for Part II and want to get feedback on it from certain players I trust) So if you carry over a Test Version save, and I've added a new important flag afterwards, you might miss that branch in Part II.

By the way, this is from Tess's patron Page
I’m gonna replay it again regardless after I’m done with the test version hahaha KG is just to good and very branching with characters and their routes… also… thanks for boldening the words, it gets the point through LoL

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well...*chuckles*..with most folk...hopefully...maybe...

But then we're dealing with a lot of folk who fail to see in big letters when a VN starts that saves no longer work due to a renpy update (or whatever)...then whine here that...saves don't work lmao.
I can’t wait for those low IQ people to arrive… and tbh, people are gonna complain to complain… especially with the **Test** version (if they ask for it)…(which is even worse)…

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anyway, I think it's time for a new poll to get some more heated discussion going before I start my new KG saves....sooooo:

Top 5 male characters in KG! ;) :ROFLMAO: :eek: I'll start!

1. Colester
2. The Otto
3. Sparks
4. Jack
5. Kwame

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I can't remember the names of most of them o_O:

1. Alexander, the real villain of the story, who didn't want to be a part of it so he decides to die early, because without his madness there wouldn't be any plot :devilish:.
2. The old man in the wheelchair, because it takes a lot of self-confidence to share your wife like that (seriously, with a family like that, you don't need enemies) :HideThePain:.
3. The huge black guy who is the DeCocks' caretaker/thug and who tried to flirt with Kiyomi without knowing that she was in love with someone else :BootyTime:.
4. Kwane, the one who starts as K5 :WeSmart:.
5. The guy who dies of thirst in chains and magically two days later only his skeleton remains on the wall, he must have been an alien to decompose that fast :alien:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

1. Alexander, the real villain of the story, who didn't want to be a part of it so he decides to die early, because without his madness there wouldn't be any plot :devilish:.
2. The old man in the wheelchair, because it takes a lot of self-confidence to share your wife like that (seriously, with a family like that, you don't need enemies) :HideThePain:.
3. The huge black guy who is the DeCocks' caretaker/thug and who tried to flirt with Kiyomi without knowing that she was in love with someone else :BootyTime:.
5. The guy who dies of thirst in chains and magically two days later only his skeleton remains on the wall, he must have been an alien to decompose that fast :alien:.
That's brilliant PL!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I would just wait because she’s still implementing more flags/scene that’ll carry over then to part 2, but that’s just me :coffee:
I asked if wanted the test of the final version this is what he replied with

"That time again, huh? If you PM it to me it'll give me a chance to get some ducks in a row... even knowing that some of the ducks might be replaced. So, yes, it would drastically reduce time to navigate and code "final", no doubt."

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Yeah, the guy who dies (point 5) is a clear miscalculation by Tess.. or it's some other skeleton, but it's unlikely. No need to distract her right now (imo), but I'd be interested to know what she thinks about it, hahaha:KEK:

..But maybe it was a twisted game to convince everyone how heartless Alessandra was.:illuminati: Like with Veronica, when many ppl thought she'd deafened all her servants, and then Tess showed up in this thread and it wasn't like that at all.:giggle:
Just to let you guys know I talked to Sancho1969 yesterday I will give him the script. rpa once I download the test version so maybe you might get the mod update for the test version, not 100% sure of that
I was pleased with his response that this script you will send him will significantly reduce the time it takes to adapt his mod to the final version. While I was typing this post and double-checking it in the translator, you already wrote about it, haha! Anyway, I'll drink to Sancho1969 and wish him good luck!

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I asked if wanted the test of the final version this is what he replied with

"That time again, huh? If you PM it to me it'll give me a chance to get some ducks in a row... even knowing that some of the ducks might be replaced. So, yes, it would drastically reduce time to navigate and code "final", no doubt."
He seems tired.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah, the guy who dies (point 5) is a clear miscalculation by Tess.. or it's some other skeleton, but it's unlikely. No need to distract her right now (imo), but I'd be interested to know what she thinks about it, hahaha:KEK:
By the way, speaking of Alessandra in the same thirsty guy scene, Veronica gives her an old acquaintance of hers as a pet present chained to the bed. Tess also forgot to finish this mini-story, right?

Reactions: drdiver3

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I would just wait because she’s still implementing more flags/scene that’ll carry over then to part 2, but that’s just me :coffee:
Well, at least of us who hang out here all the time, I haven't seen anyone who is going to play the test version yet. But maybe I don't know something, haha. But in any case, you are definitely not alone in your desire to wait for the final version with all the scenes, flags/variables and bug fixes. ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
By the way, speaking of Alessandra in the same thirsty guy scene, Veronica gives her an old acquaintance of hers as a pet present chained to the bed. Tess also forgot to finish this mini-story, right?
I think it may not be about forgetfulness. Probably, there was no sequel planned for this scene, or we will see how these pets live a little later...But for now these guys don't look like characters important for the general plot...and not much different from the guy in chains you mentioned, which served one purpose only - to show how disgusting and cruel Alessandra can be.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, at least of us who hang out here all the time, I haven't seen anyone who is going to play the test version yet. But maybe I don't know something, haha. But in any case, you are definitely not alone in your desire to wait for the final version with all the scenes, flags/variables and bug fixes. ;)
Oh, I am going to play the Test Version Hahaha but I’ll play the final Version as well because of the reasons I stated before!! Especially with part 2 leading up the the gameshow! (Since part 1 is kinda like the pregame show Hahaha)

Reactions: DoverUK25

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Maybe I'll give it a try :LOL:. Normally I don't want to overwrite the game files that are working fine with a beta update that might break everything, but remember that from chapter 8 onwards there is a new executable in a different folder, so there is no real danger.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes