DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Is the test version going to be on here or is it only patreon?
THIS IS A REPOST FROM A FEW PAGES BACK
I decided on the test version I won't be posting my or any links in this public forum however I will download Tess links and then reupload them to my mega account for anyone who wants the test version dm me and say you want PC or Mac I'm happy to give you my mega links for the test version. i know I'm the last person that should be asking this but please don't post my links or Tess's patron links here. With the final version, I wait a few days before posting unless TessSadist plans to post it here herself. I hope that doing this. This way keeps Tess and then you guys happy as well.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I decided on the test version I won't be posting my or any links in this public forum however I will download Tess links and then reupload them to my mega account for anyone who wants the test version dm me and say you want PC or Mac I'm happy to give you my mega links for the test version. i know I'm the last person that should be asking this but please don't post my links or Tess's patron links here. With the final version, I wait a few days before posting unless TessSadist plans to post it here herself. I hope that doing this. This way keeps Tess and then you guys happy as well.
You know? You are not the only one who can leak it, right?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
You know? You are not the only one who can leak it, right?
I know that and haven't got a problem with someone's dose leaking it just hope they don't use Tess's patron links because I know someone could tell Tess it leaks on here with patron links again and I know I'm the first person that Tess will think that l leaked the patron links and I could get banned because of it again. This time it won't be my fault.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I know that and haven't got a problem with someone's dose leaking it just hope they don't use Tess's patron links because I know someone could tell Tess it leaks on here with patron links again and I know I'm the first person that Tess will think that l leaked the patron links and I could get banned because of it again. This time it won't be my fault.
poor bud, I hope you wont suffer because of other dude

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I'll wait. Mega is utter garbage

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, from what I've understood, in the test version the Dom route will be fully included render-wise, barring maybe animations?, music?.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, from what I've understood, in the test version the Dom route will be fully included render-wise, barring maybe animations?, music?.
This is the first I've heard of this. Just because Tess finalised the entire Dom route(s) before the sub route(s) was completed, still doesn't guarantee us that all the Dom route content (except for some animation and music you mentioned) will be included in the test version. I suggest waiting for a post from Tess, then things will become clearer.

Reactions: BurgRoyce

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
If the problem isn't actual leaking why don't you upload the test version to your own mega account and share a link here, clearly that's what she is worried about if she's honest or is she?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
If the problem isn't actual leaking why don't you upload the test version to your own mega account and share a link here, clearly that's what she is worried about if she's honest or is she?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there were 30 or more people who wanted the test version then yes I would post my link in the public forum, however, only 5 people have asked so far for the test version for PC so I won't be doing the Mac version. with the final version will be posting my mega-link here after a few days why a few days you asked? It gives Tess time to fix any bugs that might pop up.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Just a reminder for the test guys (though I don't think is probably needed here on this thread) and for those obtaining links when it drops...keep spoilers within spoiler tags please :)
I think we, the full chapter players, are safe in this thread, people know how to use the spoiler tag very well so we can come here for look what people think about the new chapter beta without having any spoiler :coffee: (y)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think we, the full chapter players, are safe in this thread, people know how to use the spoiler tag very well so we can come here for look what people think about the new chapter beta without having any spoiler :coffee: (y)
I wouldn't be so sure about that. There's always the chance of some newbie appearing out of nowhere and dumping on us all the things that should be under a spoiler. For me waiting for the final version of each KG update always looks like a kind of minefield, when you don't know when and where it will explode, the only difference is that the sapper at least has the means to eliminate the threat, while we don't have such means...

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I wouldn't be so sure about that. There's always the chance of some newbie appearing out of nowhere and dumping on us all the things that should be under a spoiler. For me waiting for the final version of each KG update always looks like a kind of minefield, when you don't know when and where it will explode, the only difference is that the sapper at least has the means to eliminate the threat, while we don't have such means...
Well you are right :ROFLMAO: . I trust too much then hahaha.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes