MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Nahh...Pheobe is top mom ;)
She's actually pretty good with her stepdaughters given what their father did to her. Not so much zach but I like to imagine he was lording his privilege over the women in that family before he got put in the gambit

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So, good dom path is the way. Everyone's happy in that path, the mother, the sons and the daughter.
I still doubt Seth's happiness (even on the "safe" good dom route), and Callista's survival is in question, otherwise why all those key decisions during the flashback with young Olivia and Kane about who we're going to save if we have to? And whether we can save the whole family without sacrificing Kane is also a big question. Well, time will tell.
She's actually pretty good with her stepdaughters given what their father did to her. Not so much zach but I like to imagine he was lording his privilege over the women in that family before he got put in the gambit
Do you know anything special about Zach?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nope just head cannon for the moment. I realize that zach is meek as hell even when we first meet him but I have to give him some character in my head.
Or...just pretend he doesn't exist?

Like:

Left hand...not quite sure I recall what was here...
Right Hand: Svet and Amy serving me mojoto's naked...

Left Hand: Yeah doesn't matter....

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Kane will evaluated in the uncoming update or the next one ?
Speaking of KaneDom, his actions should be evaluated at the end of Ep8 Part3, and in ep9 Kane will likely have to prove himself worthy of moving from K10 to the intermediate "M" rank, which is a pass to elite Z1+.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes