Mar 11, 2023
It's funny how absolutely everybody ignores Kelly in Wpod2. We all like Angelica, don't like Chloe and feel sorry for Amy. But NOTHING on poor Kelly. She needs some love too!

I hope we get to help sadistic bitches plan an elaborate scheme to draw poor Zach into false sence of security, only to unleash absolute Hell on him. I can imagine him crying and screaming 'It's not fair! Why do you do this?' in his last moments at this earth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
It's funny how absolutely everybody ignores Kelly in Wpod2. We all like Angelica, don't like Chloe and feel sorry for Amy. But NOTHING on poor Kelly. She needs some love too!

I hope we get to help sadistic bitches plan an elaborate scheme to draw poor Zach into false sence of security, only to unleash absolute Hell on him. I can imagine him crying and screaming 'It's not fair! Why do you do this?' in his last moments at this earth.
I forgot Kelly existed. :BootyTime:

• Hey there
Reactions: fatkichaddi

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
from Discord

1/30 Update: I have completed all music and done a large path test of everything I could think of overall. In a sense, I feel like I can always find more and more little errors, but at some point you have to let it go...so to speak. I am going to enjoy a late dinner and spend way too much money to reward myself this time, but after a rest...I will bring in two final testers to look at a PC build. I cannot test Mac given err I don't have anyone near me that has one for that purpose. (the two testers will be right next to me at my place so we can shoot ideas off each other, etc.)

Annnnd...I see a bird got in brb...heh...so my place has two lanais (balconies) one which is "exposed" with a glass railing and open air off the bedroom to face the ocean while the second one is an enclosable lanai with glass windows that can close off or be open air to the living room, it was barely open and a bird got in and had to take care of that as it was a tight fit to get in lol. Ok...if you can't tell, I'm a bit tired/loopy but grinding along. Anyway, going to order some food, rest and arrange for this final phase of three people playing it in the same room. If this goes ok, I will consider it done.

A few major bugs were discovered and fixed. A very smart slave also caught a very subtle narrative disconnect with a very unusual combination of flags which was fixed. (dialogue that didn't match the player's experience) There may be other bugs/issues but hopefully the Final Version can address a lot of it. The music was very difficult because the program has changed and it's often sounding different in game than when I play it on my files or even my laptop, so it was driving me crazy. But I'll keep looking at it after Test is out.

In short, I consider the Test Version done from my passes. The test will be with the build not a Renpy/game file now. Hopefully it goes well, but I need to eat/relax a bit and go from there. Fresh mind for the last pass...thank you for the patience everyone. I know I am not super fast, but I truly do work my butt off in life (I still believe I have rarely met anyone that works as many long hours as me efficiently in life...which is NOT the same as working harder as I believe some jobs for eight hours are MUCH harder on energy mentally and physically than my 14 hours, etc.)

My father probably cost me some extra money from IG/OF or something, but he gave me such strong character to not do certain things for easy money. And it turns out this path in life has been very rewarding anyway...I'm very lucky and blessed. Please enjoy the game when it comes out...I will try and keep fixing/improving it with a few more scenes/more fixes (I did sacrifice some things I really, really, wanted to add to make this date especially with Kane/Olivia) from Test ---> Final.

We are going to be meeting at 7:30AM my time tomorrow (I am writing this at about midnight here) and we will just mess around with it and make sure it seems ok -- I have made the Windows and Mac builds so hopefully I won't have to make them again in finding a massive issue I missed so far.

Test Version size is roughly 4.5GB in size.

Mistress Tess

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I think it's because...other than looking nice (but all the girls in KG do really)...there's really nothing special about her...she just...exists lol.

Reactions: Stan5851

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021

Thus far she's been my pick for favored points.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So, anyone played the update yet??
Yes, it was soo good man that I just imagined it Hahaha seriously tho, I’ll (or someone else) will let you know… when it releases… tho it’s only for upper tiers atm (which I’m apart of lol) Honestly excited to explore all the sub paths..
Stan5851 and Maviarab got you on the dom stuff Hahaha

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes