Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I remember Tess saying quite a while ago that she lost access to her f95zone account (hence the reason why we haven't seen her post here in a long while),
Tess didn't lost access to the account, the reason she left f95 for so long was because of something else.
#5,282
#7,909
so as of now, only response from her we can expect is on her discord.
19 Jan Tess decided to come back to f95 and there was a very interesting discussion here in which she answered many of our questions.... but yes, on Discord the chance of getting an answer to your question, and just chatting, is still higher.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I’m just gonna stick to discord for a while… I knew this would happen if it was leaked instantly… Tess is very lovely and really nice on the discord!! So don’t be afraid to drop in and say Hi!! I know I’ll say hi back to you❤
I logged into disc but there are no new posts in the #ask-the-dev. Where to look for Tess? :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You mean the account that was last logged in a couple of hours ago?
Tess didn't lost access to the account, the reason she left f95 for so long was because of something else.
#5,282
#7,909

19 Jan Tess decided to come back to f95 and there was a very interesting discussion here in which she answered many of our questions.... but yes, on Discord the chance of getting an answer to your question, and just chatting, is still higher.
This is the reply she made to me back in early June last year (by "site" she meant f95zone, it was during the time where she was inactive in this site, and I used one of the posts made by another user here to ask her a question):

Snap 2024-02-01 at 16.41.50.png

So based on what she said, I just assumed she lost access to her f95zone account.

But if she logged in couple of hours ago, or before that (wouldn't know, haven't really been as active in this thread tbh), then she must have gotten her access to her account back somehow after she made the above discord statement.

Reactions: shitass1001

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
She probably doesn't feel like talking here much. I'm positive she has an F95zone account. Maybe called something like HairyHarrywithBarrysBerries or whatever.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is the reply she made to me back in early June last year (by "site" she meant f95zone, it was during the time where she was inactive in this site, and I used one of the posts made by another user here to ask her a question):

View attachment 3314264

So based on what she said, I just assumed she lost access to her f95zone account.

But if she logged in couple of hours ago, or before that (wouldn't know, haven't really been as active in this thread tbh), then she must have gotten her access to her account back somehow after she made the above discord statement.
I'm just saying that she left f95 precisely because of harassment and threats in her PM (not because she lost access to the site), as you can see for yourself by following these links. The first post is from 15 April 2023, written by a user at Tess's request,
#5,282
and the second post is from 19 January 2024, written by Tess herself.
#7,909

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm just saying that she left f95 precisely because of harassment and threats in her PM (not because she lost access to the site), as you can see for yourself by following these links. The first post is from 15 April 2023, written by a user at Tess's request,
#5,282
and the second post is from 19 January 2024, written by Tess herself.
#7,909
Well, I had forgotten about that.
But I don't think I said in my initial post she left because she lost access?

All I said was that "we haven't seen her post here in a long while due to losing access (emphasis on duration)."
So, what you and I said can both be true; one doesn't have to be mutually exclusive of one another.

She initially stayed away from f95zone initially because of harassment, and by the time I asked her on discord about a post in the thread, she thought she lost access to the site, and sometime after replying to me, got it back (or realized she had access) and decided to come back.

Reactions: Stan5851

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
honestly this is what happens when a piracy forum becomes also the biggest place to share games
thanks to whoever leaked it! at least we players gotta show some appreciation.
sharing something an indie dev works hard to release is morally questionable but if it bothers any of you guys too much then you probably should just leave alone F95 and try other sites, imo.

hopefully the other top donors won't stop supporting tess because "they're gonna get the test release either way", though.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I remember Tess saying quite a while ago that she lost access to her f95zone account (hence the reason why we haven't seen her post here in a long while), so as of now, only response from her we can expect is on her discord.
I guess you'll need to see what she says of you in her discord; I'm in her discord, but haven't really been active there, sadly.

As for the test version being leaked, well....I'm just gonna wait for the final version to come out lol.
This game is one of those few ones where changes from test/beta to Final version can actually be huge forcing repeat playthrough (and this did happen before), so I'm just not gonna risk that.
Better just wait till the final version gets out, and just wait for Sancho's mod; yup. Another essential part of this game, either Walkthrough document or Walkthrough mod is essential for this game cause otherwise more likely than it it can really screw the player over (especially for players who are only pursuing Dom walkthroughs like me).
c'mon this is BS...she can easly do another account if she ask mod , ins't it?

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes