JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Mistress Tess - Today at 1:06 AM

I am still kind of vegging today but reading here and there to make sure nothing is an emergency but will get back to work on stuff for the Final Version on the weekend. I will try and speak on Sunday's weekly update about my expected timeline, but usually I am aiming for a week or so to be sure it all works ok. I'm enjoying a little free time from even my business today and tomorrow, so I hope everyone is having fun!
Hopefully Final version comes soon-ish as she said, in about a week or so.
Always tell myself to resist the temptation, but it's still so easy to cave in. :HideThePain:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Reactions: Don Sucio

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
The new (test) Version crashes a second after i started it (about 1 second in the intro video)
I redownloaded it multiple times from different sites and it is always like that. I even deleted all older versions (with Sancho mod), just to be sure that its not because of a mod colide, but its still the same crash.

I reinstalled 0.7b and that version is running, just like other renpy games, without any problem.

Please, can someone help me finding out, what the problem is here?
Is it a bug, is the problem on my "side" or what is causing this issue?

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
I had fun again!
The new Dominique breaks the ice with Jullie though i have a request - it would be super nice if you can

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Maybe I'm stupid, but can anyone explain to me why Seth has a normal sized dick now? Literally every scene I've seen him in prior has had him being entirely humiliated and dehumanised, so I'm confused about this sudden 180 in the story. TBH other parts have definitely felt like I'm missing something by the leaps from one subject to another. Oh also, did we ever actually use that pendant thing given to use by the hacker near the very beginning? I can't remember ever being given an opportunity to use it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe I'm stupid, but can anyone explain to me why Seth has a normal sized dick now? Literally every scene I've seen him in prior has had him being entirely humiliated and dehumanised, so I'm confused about this sudden 180 in the story. TBH other parts have definitely felt like I'm missing something by the leaps from one subject to another. Oh also, did we ever actually use that pendant thing given to use by the hacker near the very beginning? I can't remember ever being given an opportunity to use it.
Seems you can't remember very much lol..were you actually reading or just looking for lewds?

The new (test) Version crashes a second after i started it (about 1 second in the intro video)
I redownloaded it multiple times from different sites and it is always like that. I even deleted all older versions (with Sancho mod), just to be sure that its not because of a mod colide, but its still the same crash.

I reinstalled 0.7b and that version is running, just like other renpy games, without any problem.

Please, can someone help me finding out, what the problem is here?
Is it a bug, is the problem on my "side" or what is causing this issue?
Test....version....test....

Reactions: PGpauljp13

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
Well when you
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and little dingaling eventually becomes horn dog
6 inches of plowing tool for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
bracelets been seen a few times. once when you're told what its for and the second is when nadia is handling something of the like

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone got saves for the different routes that are loadable in this test version and would be kind enough to share? I had a hard drive failure so lost all my saves.

Reactions: marcinceltcelt

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.8 Test Part I] [Grym Gudinna Games]

NOTE: Since there is no MAC, and here is a lot smaller compressed version. If you have no save to "get item" you will get an error, ignore then play.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks bro

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I'm not going to comment on the episode until final version is out, but one thing I've thought recently, and not a spoiler one... :LOL:

The color that represents a character... Is really indicative in terms of the "teams" Tess wrote about? There are some clear connections who share the same color: Veronica-Astrid-Yvette, or Elena-Katsumi-Kiyomi!! o_O, seem to indicate connections between them... team, family or whatever... Just a coincidence? :unsure:

On the other hand, there are some other colors which doesn't show a clear "connection" between characters. Like the red color of Dominique, all vipers save Kiyomi, Cynthia, Nadia, virtually all staff save Taylor... or the green of Seth, Phoebe or Jake.

I'm reading too much into it? :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mistress Tess - Today at 1:06 AM

I am still kind of vegging today but reading here and there to make sure nothing is an emergency but will get back to work on stuff for the Final Version on the weekend. I will try and speak on Sunday's weekly update about my expected timeline, but usually I am aiming for a week or so to be sure it all works ok. I'm enjoying a little free time from even my business today and tomorrow, so I hope everyone is having fun!
Hmmm... I hope she's read the posts I've tagged her in... if not I'll just sort out Final as well I reckon.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm... I hope she's read the posts I've tagged her in... if not I'll just sort out Final as well I reckon.
Judging by her account, the last time she logged into this thread was Wednesday, so Tess is unlikely to have seen them. I've now posted in her discord (in one of the channels) about you leaving some messages for her. Perhaps that will help.

Reactions: DoverUK25
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes