lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7 TEST] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Karlsson's Gambit v0.7 TEST

Hi,

Do you have a 0.7 final (compressed ) laying around somewhere? I'd like to start this, but not at the cost of 14 gigs :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: V&M and Ninjaman2

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Do I have to install version 0.7b final to be able to import the saves? I have version 0.7a final. would that work? I have used test versions many times, and my saves won't work. what should I do? I have version 0.7a final and 0.8 test part I

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do I have to insteall version 0.7b final to be able to import the saves? I have version 0.7a final. would that work? I have used test versions many times, and my saves won't work. what should I do? I have version 0.7a final and 0.8 test part I
I haven't played this at all

Reactions: jameshds

longinius

May 11, 2017
Do I have to install version 0.7b final to be able to import the saves? I have version 0.7a final. would that work? I have used test versions many times, and my saves won't work. what should I do? I have version 0.7a final and 0.8 test part I
ive tried it with both 0.7a and 0.7b

Reactions: jameshds

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well this isnt true at all, as i saved all my files on the mask screen and not a single file is being ported into season 2
Of course what I stated here is true. If you require a visual example of the very simple process of exporting data from Season 1 see post here.

It doesn't matter if one plays modded or unmodded, the process is exactly the same. The only difference is that the mod physically tells you at the Mask screen in Season 1 to make the export via a notification. The mask screen itself has the input to name the export data as shown in the pic (for those who can't read).

longinius

May 11, 2017
Of course what I stated here is true. If you require a visual example of the very simple process of exporting data from Season 1 see post here.

It doesn't matter if one plays modded or unmodded, the process is exactly the same. The only difference is that the mod physically tells you at the Mask screen in Season 1 to make the export via a notification. The mask screen itself has the input to name the export data as shown in the pic (for those who can't read).
and as i responded to you yesterday i must be doing something wrong then as it doesnt give me the option to save with a name

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
and as i responded to you yesterday i must be doing something wrong then as it doesnt give me the option to save with a name
Insure you are using v0.7b of Season 1. I've stated several times last year during release of v0.7 and v0.7a that those versions were fucked up, and highlighted what Tess needed to do to correct. It was resolved in v0.7b, that's what you need.

If you have v0.7b then you will get the prompt for the data file naming as I linked in my last post, I assure you.

longinius

May 11, 2017
Insure you are using v0.7b of Season 1. I've stated several times last year during release of v0.7 and v0.7a that those versions were fucked up, and highlighted what Tess needed to do to correct. It was resolved in v0.7b, that's what you need.

If you have v0.7b then you will get the prompt for the data file naming as I linked in my last post, I assure you.
this is v07.b and see image no prompt click on save it just goes straight to the save page

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
this is v07.b and see image no prompt click on save it just goes straight to the save page
See item 1 on this very long and complicated list.

1. Don't just make a regular save at the mask screen at the end of 0.7b. Wait for the prompt to save a named data file.
  2. Click Start (not Load) in 0.8 to import the saved data.

Those are the two steps in the regular (unmodded) version. I don't play with mods so can't speak to them, but Sancho is usually competent enough to know what he's doing so I'd expect that to work just as well.
I.e. do not click on save, just click through another screen or two for the right prompt:

1706908760736.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For fuck's sake man... I gave you a visual example with a massive red arrow....

Just like the above post which is only repeating the same thing I've been telling you.... type a name for the data file at the bottom of the Mask screen.... and just like the original post you quoted me on saying it's "not true" I state to NOT simply make a game save... make a data save. I tell you in that post they are two completely different things.

If you don't read the post and don't even look at the massive red arrow showing you exactly where the export naming box is... then no one can help you... this is not rocket science. Just read the posts.... very slowly if necessary.

longinius

May 11, 2017

Just like the above post which is only repeating the same thing I've been telling you.... type a name for the data file at the bottom of the Mask screen.... and just like the original post you quoted me on saying it's "not true" I state to NOT simply make a game save... make a data save. I tell you in that post they are two completely different things.

If you don't read the post and don't even look at the massive red arrow showing you exactly where the export naming box is... then no one can help you... this is not rocket science. Just read the posts.... very slowly if necessary.
excuse me for not being tech savy

longinius

May 11, 2017

and yes you have a big red arrow showing something that lis not showing on my screens so for fucks sake yourself

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's amazing what a little tennis can do for the physique. Can't wait to see what a day in the weight room can accomplish. Seriously, I highly approve, TessSadist!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
and yes you have a big red arrow showing something that lis not showing on my screens so for fucks sake yourself
Bud, if you are using v0.7b then that naming box will pop up every single time, no exceptions.

the very next screen is tess
Then you are not using v0.7b ... it is impossible to get the Tess final scene without typing a name and pressing Enter at the mask screen in v0.7b... you must make an export before getting to the final Tess scene.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
All she needed was a real man now look at her
wait what...where do you get this scene? i have evil dom with Juliette save, but didnt get this one.
Also general lack of them, just bunch of story progression and some side sexy time with few side characters, but none with 'main' girls so to say.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
wait what...where do you get this scene? i have evil dom with Juliette save, but didnt get this one.
Also general lack of them, just bunch of story progression and some side sexy time with few side characters, but none with 'main' girls so to say.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes