Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Latest progress update for SanchoMod can be found here if desired.

To summarize, I'm done with all the Dom pathing forks (including SanchoGallery population and all other mod features) and now have to grit my teeth and bare through the Sub arcs. It will take more than a few whiskeys for me to tolerate but reckon it must be done.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thats not what i asked...but ok.
Bud, he's not wrong... the J BJ portion of the scene is made by selecting... the BJ option choice as the choice menu clearly reads:
1706922294831.png
By selecting the second choice (that states "a blowjob doesn't sound bad either") you will see the pic from the scene variant you originally replied to. As a bonus you get some J Relp... win-win.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Bud, he's not wrong... the J BJ portion of the scene is made by selecting... the BJ option choice as the choice menu clearly reads:
View attachment 3320902
By selecting the second choice (that states "a blowjob doesn't sound bad either") you will see the pic from the scene variant you originally replied to. As a bonus you get some J Relp... win-win.
haha, am i stupid? or just misunderstood...i said in my OG post that i never seen this scene. As in i never got the chance to select those options in the first place. All Jul scenes i got were part1, sponsorship, big kitty+small kitty/sam+kat bj/yacht/sales+house. but ever got chance to fuck her, so is it in p2? some specific condition, or maybe my p2 isnt same as yours and missing bunch of stuff.
Edit: i also see that you are good there in that part and still got to bone her, so i guess it has nothing to do with her sponsorship or being evil.

Reactions: DoverUK25

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
but ever got chance to fuck her, so is it in p2?
Yes bud, it's in this current v0.8 "Test" version which is the first version for Season 2. That's what we all assumed you were referencing since it just dropped.

Edit: i also see that you are good there in that part and still got to bone her, so i guess it has nothing to do with her sponsorship or being evil.
Oh, don't reference the stats in that screenshot, I jumped to the scene manually (since I'm currently updating the mod for Season2)... so those particular stats are null/void.

To get J's BJ scene/fuck scene in Season 2 you need to have been awarded "Demon" from Season 1's Ep6. See post here for a major forking outline if desired.

Reactions: Zod666

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Yes bud, it's in this current v0.8 "Test" version.

Oh, don't reference the stats in that screenshot, I jumped to the scene manually (since I'm currently updating the mod for Season2)... so those particular stats are null/void.

To get J's scene you need to have been awarded "Demon" from Season 1's Ep6. See post here for a major forking outline if desired.
aaaah tyvm, i remember that choice, didnt take it cause olivia was few points short. Guess its time to replay!

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Pro-inflation Marxism. I've seen it all now.

And of course, male = slave/being tortured.

What an artificial trend.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Anyone have a compressed season 1 final version on something like MEGA?
can someone share link download compressed for season 1?
Hi,

Do you have a 0.7 final (compressed ) laying around somewhere? I'd like to start this, but not at the cost of 14 gigs :LOL:
I don't need to if you look up a few posts from yours.

Read this as well, it will save you some bandwidth if you want to go this route. It is for save exporting to the new chapter. So, you can do whatever floats your boat the mod will still work with that version if you already have it.
v0.7 FinalA compressed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-10659916

Save Fix for v0.7 FinalA:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-10716458

Reactions: Zaiross and utiola

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
IIRC Otto gave the bracelet to Nadia (the scene of them in the submarine).
How Otto got it? I don't know or remember :LOL:
I mean, I hope there's actually some purpose to them and they aren't just some thread that's forgotten, but I wouldn't be shocked if they're either completely forgotten or don't mean much. I was hoping that the hacker would actually be a bigger part of the story and give the dom route a more "anarchist"/rebel route where you don't just willingly accept the Karlsson's stupid gambit.

Reactions: YuNobi1

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Veronica has been poking at it with a science stick.
Thanks for the explanation! I doubted it would just randomly occur, but for the life of me couldn't remember anything
But it's still an odd flip from his previous scenes being all sub, both the SPH scene with Reyes and Kiyomi and the body worship scene when Olivia lent him to Kiyomi.

(I had him turn down the scene on my quick test playthrough because after the constant abuse from everyone he has no reason to trust (and a lot of reasons to distrust) these people, but the conversation between Veronica and Astrid ignores that currently, as noted above.)
I'm glad you agree with me that the change is very strange and unprovoked, cause I felt like I was the only one who was just totally confused at the 180. I mean I don't particularly care for femdom and humiliation anyway, but that was irrelevant when it was an important part of the story. Now he just gets a decent-sized dick and bangs twins? Why?

Positive is at least Kane seems to actually show some frustration with is predicament now, instead of just nodding and going along.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can someone share link download compressed for season 1?
I strongly recommend you use the the compressed v0.7b from last year which I linked in my post here. I mean no offense to Cirelc or Bob69 but the compression done last year is perfectly done and doesn't require anything else to be done (their efforts were really for nothing as a proper compressed version already exists).

DL whatever you want but I can confirm the one I linked to is confirmed proper and you will have zero issue(s).

Regards.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I strongly recommend you use the the compressed v0.7b from last year which I linked in my post here. I mean no offense to Cirelc or Bob69 but the compression done last year is perfectly done and doesn't require anything else to be done (their efforts were really for nothing as a proper compressed version already exists).

DL whatever you want but I can confirm the one I linked to is confirmed proper and you will have zero issue(s).

Regards.
Cirelc bamboozled me. If I knew b was already compressed, I would have saved my time lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Cirelc

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is a logic bug I found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really a logic bug per se since that Astrid/Veronica scene convo has no logic in it at all.

It would require some logic code to be actually added to rephrase this bit if Bro(Seth) didn't interact with Justine/Kim:
Python:
    ast "Thanks sis! I'd like to tell you about [pname4]. I tested him with Justine and Kim."
    ast "His testosterone is at fifty percent, and his semen count is even nearing thirty five percent. It's incredible."
I'm simply posting this for clarification regarding the issue. The dialogue requires logic so that the previous choice is considered... but you'll find things like this throughout Season 1 and Season 2 tbh. This is far from a 100% tight dialogue script in it's current state.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes