YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Dom/evil path
Doubt it. Based on the comments here, I think that might be #1 on popularity, followed by [evil?] Sub path at #2. I fear it would be good Dom, considering they will be apparently left out of the game show content, but I'm worried about how that will affect Callista story elements... of course she's supporting evil Veronica, so I guess Tess already abandoned that story thread [sadness]

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Doubt it. Based on the comments here, I think that might be #1 on popularity, followed by [evil?] Sub path at #2. I fear it would be good Dom, considering they will be apparently left out of the game show content, but I'm worried about how that will affect Callista story elements... of course she's supporting evil Veronica, so I guess Tess already abandoned that story thread [sadness]
It will never be the good dom path. Tess has always said any femdom game needs some semblence of balance, something you couldn't have here without that path, which is far more popular than you might think btw. (it also comprises about 25% of the VN content. Never gonna be dropped).

It's also, for many of us, what we think will end up as World State A helping a moral Dominique. My guess would actually be one of the planned secret sub romances (though Tess writes in the past tense, not future...maybe she is already way ahead on the script) or the Alessa route which would be a shame, as she does not have a full T1 romance arc (the only Karlsson sister that doesn't).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It will never be the good dom path. Tess has always said any femdom game needs some semblence of balance, something you couldn't have here without that path, which is far more popular than you might think btw. (it also comprises about 25% of the VN content. Never gonna be dropped).

It's also, for many of us, what we think will end up as World State A helping a moral Dominique. My guess would actually be one of the planned secret sub romances (though Tess writes in the past tense, not future...maybe she is already way ahead on the script) or the Alessa route which would be a shame, as she does not have a full T1 romance arc (the only Karlsson sister that doesn't).
Yeah, I'm also leaning towards thinking that by this particular route, Tess meant the secret sub. Plus, it coincides with Tess writing about it and
"While I love writing it, a part of me wonders if I'm better off abandoning this specific path"
..and as we know, Tess partially embodied her own sexual preferences in this special route of Alessa..Personally, I think the likely problem is that (this is just my guess) there was some small group of subscribers who may have expressed too much displeasure that the secret sub route is not comparable in scale to the main Dom and Sub routes, and perhaps these "drama kings" are what drove Tess to this decision - to abandon this route completely, but save her nerves..Well, we'll have to wait for Tess' post on patreon, and it would be nice to know what the poll there will be. Hopefully DoverUK25 will help us with that.

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What ifff it's actualy some kind of a sub path? Maybe something related to the little brother? I think I remember reading discussion threads of like 2 or 3 other games with sub non-con content where the devs quit or reworked their games because they said they didn't want to deal with mental people harassing them with pms and suicide threats.

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I hope the Dom/evil path isn't removed. I find it to be really enjoyable. Although I might be in minority because I think more people prefer the sub path.

What about romancing the characters like Juliette, Olivia, Dominique, & Delilah on the evil route?

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
To clear up the speculation, the path that might be getting cut is the (extreme) evil Dom Kane path.

Unsure about reposting the whole thing from Patreon, so will leave that to someone else (or even Tess, if she's interested in getting views here too!)
It is the Really evil Dom path that’s she’s talking about… she said in her Discord (if I remember correctly)

JJasper

Jan 14, 2019
It is also my favourite but, as a lot of people are pointing out on Patreon, Tess' mental state writing this game will have far more of an impact on the game than the exclusion of one path!

Would be sad to see the path go, but would be far more sad to see this game abandoned or the quality markedly drop off.

(But am very much hoping that Tess feels up to continuing it)

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
So.. basically there's a path in the game that she likes, but the patreon supporters that also like that path are annoying her? And she's thinking of abandoning that route because of them? lmao what path is it :unsure:
Demon and Demoness flagged path.

Disappointing, as I like this path, but also not surprising that this path would attract bad actors.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes