tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
Doubt it. Based on the comments here, I think that might be #1 on popularity, followed by [evil?] Sub path at #2. I fear it would be good Dom, considering they will be apparently left out of the game show content, but I'm worried about how that will affect Callista story elements... of course she's supporting evil Veronica, so I guess Tess already abandoned that story thread [sadness]

taken from the patreon page
That path is generally classified for me as "dom/evil" on the extreme end. For those of you that can dig in the code, it's Kane with the "demon" flag and Olivia with the "demoness" flag combined together.
this is the path that Mistress Tess is talking about

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That path is generally classified for me as "dom/evil" on the extreme end. For those of you that can dig in the code, it's Kane with the "demon" flag and Olivia with the "demoness" flag combined together.
Welcome to the party, that was worked out last night though (even before Tess explained it herself) lol. Do keep up.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Welcome to the party, that was worked out last night though (even before Tess explained it herself) lol. Do keep up.
Well, its a typical rookie mistake is replying to someone's post without reading the last few pages of the thread, hehe. :giggle:

But in terms of what you write, I personally wasn't sure if it was about the extremely evil offshoots of Evil Dom path, but I have an excuse, haha!:p...these days I read our thread very superficially and cautiously so as not to accidentally stumble upon spoilers from the test version. And yesterday, I hovered over a game that was new to me to get a little distraction from the wait for the final version. So until today's message from Silver_Crow117, I mistakenly thought it might be secret sub..
Fragments of Tess's full post? Nah... we have the full patron post, as well as a detailed post from Tess.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is way too much drama over what I view as a nothing-burger and circumstance that shouldn't even be considered to begin with at the end of the day. So, I've made my own executive decision:

If for some reason the Ep8 DomEvil scene(s) does/do get axed I will reinvoke them within SanchoMod. Again, I'm not a fan of that fork and tbh I despise the Sub forks (don't get me started how Olivia is completely bipolar in that story arc) but I've never been a fan of censorship even if I don't personally impart on or appreciate the content to begin with.

Why stick my neck out? I always have for fellow site members and developers I collab with, and the reason I've been a black sheep on this site since day 1. I can live with my work being oppressed from many VN OP listings (until that ridiculous practice changes), etc but I won't change my stance on standing up for what I believe is correct. I'm a stubborn old redneck to a fault at times, and this is one of them.

So, fear not you DomEvil freaks... you won't lose any current content if I have anything to do with it.

With all that said I won't debate nor nit-pick any semantics regarding the issue as everyone is entitled to their opinion... but no one is entitled to oppression. Fuck that. I just can't help but get the ultimate impression that this is truly about rolling over rather than sticking up for one's own work when the rubber meets the road.

Carry on. I have the developer's back no matter what she chooses, but will progress SanchoMod for KG according to my own prerogatives.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it is not true incest, but it is kind of pseudo incest in a way since they still call each other brother and sister, and they grew up together, So even though even though it is just pseudo incest, it is still kind of hot, and I like it.
The dev has been more specific elsewhere: The game does not and will not have sex between biological siblings. As you say, it does have (and likely will have, in the case of Olivia and Kane) other content that may meet the definition.

Reactions: MagicMan753

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
To clear up the speculation, the path that might be getting cut is the (extreme) evil Dom Kane path.
british-cop-screaming-screaming.gif

Hell no man!!! I´m in love with that path :cry::mad:.

It´s an absolute pain Tess has to go through all of this harassment stuff, but i think change the plot and delete now this path is not professional... I understand the situation and i would never know what to do if i was she but you can´t change the story like that...

Of course i will accept whatever the decision will be but i don´t think this way is the best.

Anyway, i´m a sub player too so if i can´t play Dom/Evil Kane path i still can play my subroute or begin a new one being Doom/Good... :(

Mar 18, 2020
The dev has been more specific elsewhere: The game does not and will not have sex between biological siblings. As you say, it does have (and likely will have, in the case of Olivia and Kane) other content that may meet the definition.
It does not matter for patreon, if the relationship can be viewed as an incest that causes the viewer to have sexual gratification from it, it's enough for patreon to strike it down. A young boy lives under a roof with a girl his age and an older lady, and they fuck each other? Patreon: Incest! Gamedev: But he is an orphan, and the lady just runs an orphanage. Patreon: Might be... but still, it's a setting used usually in incest games, so their relationship could be viewed as such, soooo... ban, just in case. Gamedev: But I've spent 3 years developing this game, let me just change a,b,c. Patreon: nope, still a ban, but you can allways start a new game, GLHF ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ENOUGH WITH THIS INCEST BULLSHIT! It was fucking tiring years ago...it's still tiring. We know Patreons rules...we no longer care! Let it fucking die already or take the discussion to PM's or an off-topic thread!.

Now I've got that shit off my chest,...time to address another long-standing issue (as I'm currently...very...carefully..reading...and.going...through...various paths to make my new saves (and complete my own, more detailed timeline of important events: So, without further ado...just how evil is V really? Well:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It does not matter for patreon, if the relationship can be viewed as an incest that causes the viewer to have sexual gratification from it, it's enough for patreon to strike it down. A young boy lives under a roof with a girl his age and an older lady, and they fuck each other? Patreon: Incest! Gamedev: But he is an orphan, and the lady just runs an orphanage. Patreon: Might be... but still, it's a setting used usually in incest games, so their relationship could be viewed as such, soooo... ban, just in case. Gamedev: But I've spent 3 years developing this game, let me just change a,b,c. Patreon: nope, still a ban, but you can allways start a new game, GLHF ;)
I Imagine they got sick of people trying to circumvent their rules by using landlord and roommate instead of mother and sister

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also, as an aside, if there is anyone who would like my excel spreadsheet please let me know...it is for my own use but thought others may get some use out of it.

• Full deatailed save info (so can check stats/save info without loading game up). A litte more detailed version of Sancho's stats that can be checked/updated easily.
  • Full character list (far, far more detailed than the PDF), it covers every character in the game (regardless of importance) and shows familial, working and subserviant relations to each other along with their job (as described by them, in the story, which differs at times from the character PDF). (Some of which may be out of date now/not relevent as I'm waiting for the new update).
  • Full detailed Timeline showing important and relevent events with side sections for important dom/sub dependant events.
  • Import notes from Patreon/Discord from Tess regarding things such as romance arcs/which characters are set in their alignment, Ranks etc.
  • My own 'Notes & Musings' from playing, discussing here etc. Some of which may be out of date now/not relevent as I'm waiting for the new update.
  • Power Play sheet. This is a little thing of my own showing current allies, potential allies and diamtetrically opposed players in the Gambit (from information within the story, so no guess work or assumption).
Still have a couple of saves to get through (the sub saves lol...I really don't want to do them but taking one for the dom team here) so won't link it up here just yet but if it seems like something people might like to look at (or even use themselves) then I'll be happy to attach it to a post here later this week.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
ENOUGH WITH THIS INCEST BULLSHIT! It was fucking tiring years ago...it's still tiring. We know Patreons rules...we no longer care! Let it fucking die already or take the discussion to PM's or an off-topic thread!.

Now I've got that shit off my chest,...time to address another long-standing issue (as I;'m currently...very...carefully...going...through...various paths to make my new saves (and complete my own, more detailed timeline of important events: So, without further ado...just how evil is V really? Well:

Yep, you are absolutely right! I was leaving the option open for a Veronica path but I did a fresh start when the test update came out. I wanted to have everything fresh in mind and had a few branches in mind to make save points for. After this scene I crossed her off my list. I don't care for self-deceivers. I'm down to choosing between Sis and the Elena family or Dominique (not counting the revolution - that's a totally separate playthrough for me). Maybe something new pops up out of nowhere. Frankly though, my Mostly Good Dom Kane (MGDK) could be perfectly happy with all the girls working for him and the staff "pledging support".:p:cool:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As far as I can tell, the issue of Veronica and her "deaf" servants is finally closed (although we don't know all the important details yet). V is vindicated, and the main argument of her haters has been knocked out of their hands, hehe.

Kxca said in #8,049
I'm confused now, as well. I thought it was Yvette saying that the slaves were deaf and she was in the know. But as Miles pointed out, it was Elena who stated that fact. So there's 3 possibilities here: (1) Veronica & Yvette are playing a long con to make Elena believe that what she knows is true (2) Veronica has even kept Yvette in the dark to ensure that everyone believes that the slaves are deaf (3) The cleaners are indeed deaf and V is a monster.
TessSadist said in #8,058
Regarding the err ears? It's not option 3. There is only one logical reason Elena may have been told this to me? (maybe a minor second one) And would V be willing to deceive her own mother and if so, why?

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If I understand Tess's message correctly, it is serious.
They are no longer the funny ones who send dick pics or the unhappy/depressed ones who blackmail her by threatening to commit suicide.
I've never really played the "demon path", but I think I can guess what happens knowing what Juliette character is like.
Surely Tess has received snuff videos, real torture footage or photos of dead bodies, something serious shit from some of the more crazies in this extreme path.

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 18, 2020
They are no longer the funny ones who send dick pics or the unhappy/depressed ones who blackmail her by threatening to commit suicide.
I've never really played the "demon path", but I think I can guess what happens knowing what Juliette character is like.
Surely Tess has received snuff videos, real torture footage or photos of dead bodies, something serious shit from some of the more crazies in this extreme path.
Well marketing herself as a "female dev" seemed to be an double edged sword in the end.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Also, as an aside, if there is anyone who would like my excel spreadsheet please let me know...it is for my own use but thought others may get some use out of it.

• Full deatailed save info (so can check stats/save info without loading game up). A litte more detailed version of Sancho's stats that can be checked/updated easily.
  • Full character list (far, far more detailed than the PDF), it covers every character in the game (regardless of importance) and shows familial, working and subserviant relations to each other along with their job (as described by them, in the story, which differs at times from the character PDF). (Some of which may be out of date now/not relevent as I'm waiting for the new update).
  • Full detailed Timeline showing important and relevent events with side sections for important dom/sub dependant events.
  • Import notes from Patreon/Discord from Tess regarding things such as romance arcs/which characters are set in their alignment, Ranks etc.
  • My own 'Notes & Musings' from playing, discussing here etc. Some of which may be out of date now/not relevent as I'm waiting for the new update.
  • Power Play sheet. This is a little thing of my own showing current allies, potential allies and diamtetrically opposed players in the Gambit (from information within the story, so no guess work or assumption).
Still have a couple of saves to get through (the sub saves lol...I really don't want to do them but taking one for the dom team here) so won't link it up here just yet but if it seems like something people might like to look at (or even use themselves) then I'll be happy to attach it to a post here later this week.
I wrote down a sub graph type and she liked it! Here’s this

All make another version when the final version comes out since there’s scenes still missing! :)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I assume shes getting all kinds of suggestions on what demon kane should do to the sisters when they get power amongst other suggestions

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes