Mar 11, 2023
You know, we all joke about Zach being a whimp, but I know who he will become. The riddle of steel is the answer. He will sink to the lowest of K2s only to pull himself up by his own hair and fulfill his destiny as the Gigachad of KG, dethroning Kane in the process. Olivia, Jules, Deliliah, everyone will bow down to Zachy!
1708107121186.gif

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't think it's as simple as you describe. It may well not work in a game. You know the game logic. Any decisions made (even if a key character is, roughly speaking, in a different building/room, will still affect how they treat you (if that's what the dev decides). Plus, even if that's the case, you can't forget that Olivia will be aware of every detail and every little thing, even if she loses sight of Kane for a second during the show.

Think back to the glasses that Kane picked up while massaging one of Phoebe's adopted daughters. Olivia wasn't in the room either, but that didn't stop her (and everyone else) from learning about everything Kane did and making appropriate decisions about his rank.
Yea but the massage had to do with ranking, the sisters were going to know regardless. If it doesn't affect princess eyes or sisbro, it shouldn't affect her relationship with Olivia too much

Reactions: Stan5851

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Believe me, I'd like that as much as you do.:) But for me, it's too good to be true...At least for now, Tess has Olivia clad in the impenetrable "almost princess on the throne" plot armour...But when (and if) that armour starts to crack and break, that's when I hope our KaneDom can explain to Olivia why she should obey the man she loves, hehe.
My form to "explain" Olivia why she need to obey me would be something like that:
is-this-just-a-coincidence-v0-2zkpx636783c1.gif
:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You know, we all joke about Zach being a whimp, but I know who he will become. The riddle of steel is the answer. He will sink to the lowest of K2s only to pull himself up by his own hair and fulfill his destiny as the Gigachad of KG, dethroning Kane in the process. Olivia, Jules, Deliliah, everyone will bow down to Zachy!
View attachment 3360193
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I'm like the anti- Maviarab

My primary save is just pure evil. If anything, I've often found myself wishing there were more inventive solutions to situations, or that Kane could one up Juliette entirely.

You want me to inject Dumbo? How about I roll him over into the bath and a laugh as he sinks? You want me to fuck Sam while people drown? Why don't we make the guy choose between his love and his sister, and make him choke the other with his bare hands or they all die? And that's just the surface of what immediately popped into my head as ideas during those scenes.

Most of the time I'm just disappointed in our blonde chihuahua's lack of creativity. I 100% get that Tess can't make a billion paths, but I do wish there was a side path similar to the Alessa secret-sub, but instead it's essentially just the Karlssons realizing that they've brought a monster into their facility. Kind of like if EvilOlivia kills that one pink haired guy at the start.

As for the gambit, and the company as a whole? I couldn't care less. Hell, if anything, I would welcome this road inevitably leading to Kane's death, as long as everything else is immolated as well.

"(...)because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If it doesn't affect princess eyes or sisbro, it shouldn't affect her relationship with Olivia too much
Well, at least such a combination of two opposites should be interesting. But I don't have (and don't plan to have) such a saves, and my KaneDom and Olivia (whether good, evil or mixed) have roughly the same moral/anti-moral compass.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
"(...)because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
And when you walk through the smoking ruins in the final game, remember not to look at the explosions behind you. Otherwise, the last surviving Karlsson, covered in blood and soot, will inevitably shout back at you that you are too weak. :KEK:

Mar 11, 2023

My primary save is just pure evil. If anything, I've often found myself wishing there were more inventive solutions to situations, or that Kane could one up Juliette entirely.

You want me to inject Dumbo? How about I roll him over into the bath and a laugh as he sinks? You want me to fuck Sam while people drown? Why don't we make the guy choose between his love and his sister, and make him choke the other with his bare hands or they all die? And that's just the surface of what immediately popped into my head as ideas during those scenes.

Most of the time I'm just disappointed in our blonde chihuahua's lack of creativity. I 100% get that Tess can't make a billion paths, but I do wish there was a side path similar to the Alessa secret-sub, but instead it's essentially just the Karlssons realizing that they've brought a monster into their facility. Kind of like if EvilOlivia kills that one pink haired guy at the start.

As for the gambit, and the company as a whole? I couldn't care less. Hell, if anything, I would welcome this road inevitably leading to Kane's death, as long as everything else is immolated as well.

Damn, I really like those! I'd LOVE to see Juliette's face once she realizes that she's a nice and virtuous woman compared to Kane. That kind of Evil path could be very fun to play, sadly, however, it would seem that Tess won't be making much of 'extreme' content in the future. Or, perhaps, I misunderstood the posts.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
however, it would seem that Tess won't be making much of 'extreme' content in the future. Or, perhaps, I misunderstood the posts.
I assume you know the background to this issue..Anyway, decision is still pending and Tess should announce it later in one of her patreon devlogs. Either way, there is no talk of cancelling the EvilDom path. And it may (or may not) affect only the content for demon/demoness flags.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Out of reactions so:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nahhhhh.gif
Yea but the massage had to do with ranking, the sisters were going to know regardless. If it doesn't affect princess eyes or sisbro, it shouldn't affect her relationship with Olivia too much
Hopefully...how it all currently works at least.

:eek::eek::eek:

fainted-dark-helmet.gif
Well, at least such a combination of two opposites should be interesting. But I don't have (and don't plan to have) such a saves, and my KaneDom and Olivia (whether good, evil or mixed) have roughly the same moral/anti-moral compass.
I have one for the lulz....I doubt it will go anywhere though...I think it's wise for any Olivia romance saves...to be of the same alignment.
I assume you know the background to this issue..Anyway, decision is still pending and Tess should announce it later in one of her patreon devlogs. Either way, there is no talk of cancelling the EvilDom path. And it may (or may not) affect only the content for demon/demoness flags.
Correct. If she stops doing content...it will purely be for the Demon/Demoness/DemonessDomPath content (which up to last update, didn't actually exist anyway...just the scene to trigger the flags)...the Evil path will still exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
wait, so the next version is going to be the final?
For your information, it looks like Chapter 8 will be in 3 parts. We are nowhere near the end of the VN yet. Tess like most devs, releases a beta/test first, very ocassionally another version and then a 'Final chapter' version.

The final chapter version for v0.8 Part 1 was slated for release today (according to Tess on Discord) but things can happen. She is away on a working holiday next week so she desperately wants to get it out this weekend (hence why I assume she has been radio silent on Disco for the last few days).

Do we have an ETA for the final version of 0.8 P1?
Update.jpg

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think I read on some page here that there were 10 chapters, so it is normal that the game is divided into parts from chapter 8 onwards, so that the waiting time is not so long and also that these final chapters will be full of content because they have to solve the mysteries and prepare for each of the endings.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes