Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You guys are totally missing out on a true K1 experience, it's quite fun. By that I mean negative sisteam score (important! You want to make things as awful for Kaney as possible after all), good pathetic Kane and evil dominant Olivia. And the scenes in K1-K2 are more 'enjoyable' than K3-K4. I mean, K1 gets whipped and pegged with a real threat of being guillotinned, while K3 is just a dull human furniture fetish. Spicy! :devilish:
Generally Miss Tess has Alluded to k1 (Death alluded to Juliettes path)-k2 regarded as the slave paths and K3-k4 is gonna be the servant paths

I’ve made a sub Route tree that even Miss Tess Liked IMG_1526.jpeg Spoiler Episode 8 part 1!

Sub Kane (K1-4) ->
> Can Join Olivia’s Faction as a **Servant** /**Slave** or Not (**Can Join but later betray them and Join another Faction**) comprised of Elena and other characters (Unknown atm)
> {Have Elena has a Sponsorship}~ Can also have Dominique or Juliette’s Sponsorship, but might lead to consequences or reward…
> Can Lead to Picking Katsumi as your mistress (since you can pick characters in a faction)

Sub Kane (K3-4) ->
> Juliette’s Servant/Sponsorship/Faction with Other Characters (Unknown atm)
> {Kyle presumably Killed for Sub Kane(Servant) /+ More Points if Sub Kane lead Jake/Zach to death}

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Dominique Servant/Sponsorship/Faction with other Characters (Maybe Ties in with Juliette’s Faction).
> {Very Little Info on this}

Sub Kane (K1-K2) ->
> Juliette’s Slave and belongs to Juliette’s Faction),
> {Can Lead to Actual Death in K1}<-> > {K2-Slave} [Need More Info]

Sub Kane (K1-K2) ->
> Dominique Slave/Belongs to Dominique Faction,
> {May lead to death? (K1)}<~> {K2-Alive slave}
> [If accepting Help from Dominique with Juliette’s game, Your indebted to her]

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Delilah’s Servant, [Very Hinted at],
> Leads to Joining the Decock’s Faction, {Note- May lead Nadia’s assistance},
> Most likely will have to Sacrifice Zach or Delilah will just forget about him…
> Might lead with also Involving Nadia and or Cynthia to an extent

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Veronica’s Servant/Romancable, Serves Characters of Veronica’s Faction,
> Leads to Claudia Sub Romance, >Junkos Sub Romance,
> as Well as Olivias (depends),
- maybe Slave to Veronica?
>Kiyomis “sub” path

Sub Kane K2- Doctor Chastain, Might be Veronica’s faction idk?.!!.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks Stan, now I'm wondering where I read 10 chapters.
If it's going to be 12 chapters, we're a long way from the end :eek:, but it could also be that the split of chapter 8 into three parts was originally chapters 8, 9 and 10 :unsure:.
One thing I can say is that in this thread, Tess never mentioned the number 10 as a possible number of chapters, but numbers 11 and 12 were mentionedhere. And yes, Tess never wrote about any possible division or merger (i.e. so that, as you write, chapter 8 would absorb the content of chapters 8, 9, and 10)..So I don't know where you got that information from either. Speaking of which, Tess wrote in this thread (if my memory serves me correctly) at least a year and a half ago that chapter 8 was going to be very big. I.e. it was a pre-planned giant chapter, not something out of the ordinary.

She wrote the entire plot of the KG a long time ago, which, btw, is only about 10% of the entire written plot of the global story of this game universe... So Tess still has a lot more to tell us, hehe.

So in that sense, I think it's much easier for her to gauge the narrative progress % of her own game, having a fully written plot in hand and having an idea of what and in which chapter she's going to realize. Anyway, if we take the average game readiness = 60% (more than 50% but less than 70%), I'm leaning towards the scenario Maviarab wrote about, because it makes sense and fits well with the events that are happening.

It also seems to me, to be about right, 12 chapters and we have started 8. Far we know, the game show is taking up all of 8....9 will be the aftermath/faction stuff in full...that leaves 2 more for story/plot development and one (12) for the aftermath to be seen leading to our endings etc.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
so basically to sum it up the requirements as dom to get each sister as LI

Olivia- similar alignments, princess eyes points
Dom- Can be good or evil must have her as a sponsor or choose her when it comes time to pick one of the three sisters
Juliette- Evil as fuck
Veronica- Avoid listening to zack suffer on the plane, probs have to have a good olivia at least to get invited to the garden
Alessandra- Secret sub, possible harem stuff but doubt it in the long term

For Dom alignment only no idea what sub requirements are

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, this game is very complex in the different paths and endings it will have. It's one of the most complete games. Graphically and sound wise it is surpassed by several others, but in its essence, what it wants to tell, its plot and universe will never fall out of my top 3.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Generally Miss Tess has Alluded to k1 (Death alluded to Juliettes path)-k2 regarded as the slave paths and K3-k4 is gonna be the servant paths

I’ve made a sub Route tree that even Miss Tess Liked View attachment 3362964 Spoiler Episode 8 part 1!

Sub Kane (K1-4) ->
> Can Join Olivia’s Faction as a **Servant** /**Slave** or Not (**Can Join but later betray them and Join another Faction**) comprised of Elena and other characters (Unknown atm)
> {Have Elena has a Sponsorship}~ Can also have Dominique or Juliette’s Sponsorship, but might lead to consequences or reward…
> Can Lead to Picking Katsumi as your mistress (since you can pick characters in a faction)

Sub Kane (K3-4) ->
> Juliette’s Servant/Sponsorship/Faction with Other Characters (Unknown atm)
> {Kyle presumably Killed for Sub Kane(Servant) /+ More Points if Sub Kane lead Jake/Zach to death}

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Dominique Servant/Sponsorship/Faction with other Characters (Maybe Ties in with Juliette’s Faction).
> {Very Little Info on this}

Sub Kane (K1-K2) ->
> Juliette’s Slave and belongs to Juliette’s Faction),
> {Can Lead to Actual Death in K1}<-> > {K2-Slave} [Need More Info]

Sub Kane (K1-K2) ->
> Dominique Slave/Belongs to Dominique Faction,
> {May lead to death? (K1)}<~> {K2-Alive slave}
> [If accepting Help from Dominique with Juliette’s game, Your indebted to her]

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Delilah’s Servant, [Very Hinted at],
> Leads to Joining the Decock’s Faction, {Note- May lead Nadia’s assistance},
> Most likely will have to Sacrifice Zach or Delilah will just forget about him…
> Might lead with also Involving Nadia and or Cynthia to an extent

Sub Kane (K3-K4) ->
> Veronica’s Servant/Romancable, Serves Characters of Veronica’s Faction,
> Leads to Claudia Sub Romance, >Junkos Sub Romance,
> as Well as Olivias (depends),
- maybe Slave to Veronica?
>Kiyomis “sub” path

Sub Kane K2- Doctor Chastain, Might be Veronica’s faction idk?.!!.

Thanks for that...have saved it elsewhere so can refer to it on my sub saves.
so basically to sum it up the requirements as dom to get each sister as LI

Olivia- similar alignments, princess eyes points
Dom- Can be good or evil must have her as a sponsor or choose her when it comes time to pick one of the three sisters
Juliette- Evil as fuck
Veronica- Avoid listening to zack suffer on the plane, probs have to have a good olivia at least to get invited to the garden

Domnique...just to add...for the evil path, do not have to lose her as a sponsor (if met her first when getting to facility)...if meta playing, make sure you meet someone else first, get their sponsorship, then be sure to pick her first at the 'sisters meeting'. Can still get the Amara scene etc (if meet reqs) for her evil side and then get her sponsorship later. This also works for good Dominique if you want someone elses sponsorship immediately, you do get a second chance with Dom.

For sub (dom and Jules anyway)...on any SubK2+ path you will get a meeting with both of them. They both offer you sponsorship at this point and you can choose either, or none (I would guess choosing none will lead you to Veronica/others as once picked one of them, you are with them...till the end...for better or worse). Great place to make a save here so can see both/all future options.

Not really, i feel I make her 'tick', even though Kane is neutral. He just goes along with some stuff, cuz why not?
Heh...I call her a lot...but her route (on the dom path at least) is sure as hell of a lot of fun if you roll with her crazy.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Well, Tess has a specific concept of harem...In my mind it's just a polygamous triple union, but we have what we have. And these "harem" endings will be available to dom players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I don't have much doubt about that. Not sure about a love relationship, given Alessa's specific hobbies, but as a submissive(?) whore she works for me...well, and Celeste for company. :sneaky:
That ring will have to be a LOT bigger though...
Perhaps, but this picture will do as an example..)

Last edited:
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, Tess has a specific concept of harem...In my mind it's just a polygamous triple union, but we have what we have. And these "harem" endings will be available to dom players.
So I don't have much doubt about that. Not sure about a love relationship, given Alessa's specific hobbies, but as a submissive(?) whore she works for me...well, and Celeste for company. :sneaky:

Perhaps, but this picture will do as an example..)
But imagine the fun of a 12 girl Arabian style harem. It would be a godamn bloodbath! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Being serious again...I agree with you, throuple only...however, the actual correct term is wrong on F95. Given there are only 2 muslim games here (that I'm aware of...and neither of those have a harem)...there is strictly speaking, correct context, not a single harem game on F95. So, given the definition here, and also taking a large factor in consideration:

So on the dom path, you could have your main LI, possibly a double side romance (if they don't conflict...I asked Tess if T1 and T2 romances would be mutually exlcusive and got no answer). We would also have a servant...(or two)...a number of slaves....

Sure sounds like the start of an Arabian harem to me ;)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But imagine the fun of a 12 girl Arabian style harem. It would be a godamn bloodbath! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Being serious again...I agree with you, throuple only...however, the actual correct term is wrong on F95. Given there are only 2 muslim games here (that I'm aware of...and neither of those have a harem)...there strictly speaking, correct context, not a single harem game on F95. So, given the definition here, and also taking a large factor in consideration.

You could have your main LI. Possibly a double side romance (if they don't conflict...I asked Tess if they would be mutually exlcusive and got no answer). We would also have a servant...(or two)...a number of slaves....

Sounds like the start of an Arabian harem to me ;)
Well..If all these Karlssons and other girls will be subordinated to the powerful and controlling Kane, and they will be constantly monitored so that they do not do anything strange, then instead of a bloody massacre can be a mass orgy with a lot of fetishes and BDSM. :) In general, here the flight of fantasy can be boundless and everything rests only in the author's desire and the power of her video card..)

In this sense, I remember the same harem ending of Fetish Locator and I don't see any objective reason why something similar can't be done in KG (adjusted for the non-vanilla specifics of our game and what characters will survive in this Game of Thrones) to join the harem of the Сonqueror of the KG.
however, the actual correct term is wrong on F95. Given there are only 2 muslim games here (that I'm aware of...and neither of those have a harem)...there strictly speaking, correct context, not a single harem game on F95.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just noticed that there is only a compressed version of the beta available in the OP, I hope that in the final version Dover will share the uncompressed version with us :p.
Due to lack of disk storage I'm starting to have the games made in Renpy compressed, but this is one of the few select games I want the normal version :WeSmart:.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just noticed that there is only a compressed version of the beta available in the OP, I hope that in the final version Dover will share the uncompressed version with us :p.
Due to lack of disk storage I'm starting to have the games made in Renpy compressed, but this is one of the few select games I want the normal version :WeSmart:.
There usually is. Maybe no one bothered due to having to replay Part 1 anyway when Final is out.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes